MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

I can't believe I haven't heard about this case until yesterday. I'm surprised this case hasn't received more national and international attention. 3 boys all go missing but Casey Anthony case is a world wide sensation? We all know how many people go missing everyday but 3 toddler brothers. It is so sad. I can't think that the dad really killed them even though it is certainly possible. I hope he did give them to this underground society he talks about or someone who is taking care of them.

I've never believed one word out of John Skelton's mouth. Unless someone finds the boys, that monster will never talk. All over getting divorced. Why why why???

I've never believed one word out of John Skelton's mouth. Unless someone finds the boys, that monster will never talk. All over getting divorced. Why why why???

Yes, King 101.
How can you tell J Skelton is lying?
His lips are moving.[emoji84]

As to why? Psychopaths don't need a reason and it's usually all about themselves. Me, Me, Me, I, I, I.

[emoji1413][emoji1356][emoji72]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never forget when I first heard this on the local news. I was at my father in laws house. This was when I first joined WS. This case consumed me for months. Always listening to local news hoping, waiting, praying for a miracle..... So many miles of wooded area and fields in that area.....Every time I seen those 3 little faces on TV I cried.....Their family needs closure, it's been too long......

There will be a special place in Hades for John Skelton when his earthly life ends :devil:

I think there was a lot of press coverage for this case in the beginning. I know that I heard about it from day one, but after a while, the updates sort of dried up.
Is the father still in jail?

I think there was a lot of press coverage for this case in the beginning. I know that I heard about it from day one, but after a while, the updates sort of dried up.
Is the father still in jail?
Im in Southern Michigan, it was all over the news and social media for months.

He is still in jail. Sentenced to 15 years. Hope when he is released his every move is watched and he will slip up!

Im in Southern Michigan, it was all over the news and social media for months.
He is still in jail. Sentenced to 15 years. Hope when he is released his every move is watched and he will slip up!

Thank you for the update.

Taken on Thanksgiving: The Disappearance of the Skelton Brothers

http://www.the-line-up.com/the-skelton-brothers/

The trouble started when the boys did not get dropped off at Tanya’s home at the agreed upon time. This prompted Tanya to call John: he didn’t respond. She checked John’s Facebook page, where she saw a cryptic status he had posted reading, “May God and Tanya forgive me.” Panicked, Tanya called John, who started giving her alarming non-answers about the boy’s whereabouts. She quickly called the police.

John told the authorities that he had given the boys to “a friend” named Joanne Taylor, whom he met online. According to John, he had attempted to hang himself, and wanted the boys out of the house when he committed suicide. He thus asked Joanne to take the boys away. John said he didn’t have a phone number or address for Joanne, and he couldn’t give a direct answer about where in the state or country she lived.

John Skelton was arrested and charged with three counts of kidnapping and three counts of unlawful imprisonment. He is currently serving 10 to 15 years in prison. He has consistently maintained that he never hurt his children, and that he knows where they are. Skelton repeatedly says that he handed the boys over to “an organization,” but he keeps changing the name of the organization. Still, Skelton maintains the boys are still alive and that they are safe.

As John Skelton sits in prison, the whereabouts of his children remain unknown. The hunt for Andrew, Alexander, and Tanner continues. A plaque has been erected in Wakefield Park in the Skelton brothers’ hometown, to commemorate the vibrant boys who vanished so suddenly, six years ago.

6-year anniversary of a nightmare: Missing Morenci, MI brothers still an active investigation

I think about these boys all the time, but especially at Thanksgiving. They were the reason I joined WS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think about these boys all the time, but especially at Thanksgiving. They were the reason I joined WS.

It irritates me that the news outlets continue to repeat Skelton's absurd story about giving the boys to a nonexistent woman. Even though most people see through that easily, there are people out there gullible enough to believe it could be true. The boys will only be found if somebody happens to dig in the same spot he buried them, but he probably picked a random spot in the middle of nowhere.

Search For The Skelton Brothers Continues 6 Years After Their Disappearance

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12...-continues-6-years-after-their-disappearance/

picture2.png

^ I saw this on WDIV news yesterday. Heartbreaking that their mother has no idea whether her handsome boys are alive or dead. Their father is a monster :stormingmad:

That age progression hurts my heart. These boys should be at home with their mother, being excited about Christmas and dreaming of presents.

I've updated the Case Archive with this new set of photos.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...Alexander -Tanner Skelton -MI-?sort=6&page=1

Unfortunately all the new pics go to the last page and there is no option for me to organize any longer.

Here's a slideshow from the beginning searches.
[video]http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/media/Andrew%20-Alexander%20-Tanner%20Skelton%20%20-MI-/b0a96076.pbw.html][IMG[/video]

[video]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Andrew%20-Alexander%20-Tanner%20Skelton%20%20-MI-/b0a96076.pbw[/video]

^^^ if the first link doesn't work.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck