GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #7 Accused Pleads "No Contest"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our sweet Nicole. My heart still hurts for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess there are no pics or video of them in court?

I guess there are no pics or video of them in court?

No.

http://wsls.com/2016/07/26/grand-jury-indicts-pair-in-nicole_lovell-death-trial-dates-set/

Tuesday’s hearing was delayed briefly as Eisenhauer’s attorneys questioned the approval of a cameras in the courtroom request. Judge Colin Gibb approved the media request for a single still camera in the courtroom, but defense attorney Tony Anderson argued Eisenhauer, in court in his jail issued orange jumpsuit, was “not dressed in appropriate courtroom attire.” Unaware of the camera request, Anderson said they were unable to provide Eisenhauer with proper attire. In previous hearings, Eisenhauer wore a suit and tie.
Judge Gibb granted the motion and did not allow photography for Eisenhauer or Keeper’s appearance Tuesday

No.

http://wsls.com/2016/07/26/grand-jury-indicts-pair-in-nicole_lovell-death-trial-dates-set/

Tuesday’s hearing was delayed briefly as Eisenhauer’s attorneys questioned the approval of a cameras in the courtroom request. Judge Colin Gibb approved the media request for a single still camera in the courtroom, but defense attorney Tony Anderson argued Eisenhauer, in court in his jail issued orange jumpsuit, was “not dressed in appropriate courtroom attire.” Unaware of the camera request, Anderson said they were unable to provide Eisenhauer with proper attire. In previous hearings, Eisenhauer wore a suit and tie.
Judge Gibb granted the motion and did not allow photography for Eisenhauer or Keeper’s appearance Tuesday

this makes me SICK (not that the entire case doesn't, but this is revolting!)
how does this little ****** have the audacity to throw a fit about not having the proper attire to be photographed in, at a court hearing for murdering a little girl, who he dumped, NAKED, in the snow?!?
What an entitled little brat. I bet Nicole would love to have a say in what prom dress she's photographed in, the dress she'd be photographed in at her wedding, at her children's graduations. OH WAIT - HE TOOK ALL THOSE CHANCES AWAY FROM HER!
Imo

Well that leaves me some hope for cameras later. Were they in the same courtroom today ? I can't believe the next hearings are 6 months from now!

July 26, 2016
8:42 pm

Former Virginia Tech Students Indicted for Murder of 13-Year-Old Nicole Lovell

The disappearance of Nicole from her Blacksburg, Virginia home on Jan. 27 set off a desperate search because she went missing without her daily medication.

Nicole was found three days later along a highway in Surrey County, North Carolina and the alleged abductors were quickly apprehended and accused of killing her.

Eisenhauer, who is from Columbia, Maryland, was arrested at a dorm on campus. Keepers is from Laurel, Maryland. Both were freshman engineering majors.

Police have not revealed a motive for the murder. But the Washington Post, citing law enforcement officials, reported that Eisenhauer and the victim had an "inappropriate relationship."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...rder-13-year-old-nicole-n617341?client=safari

----------
Poor Nicole, I won't forget you 🌹

this makes me SICK (not that the entire case doesn't, but this is revolting!)
how does this little ****** have the audacity to throw a fit about not having the proper attire to be photographed in, at a court hearing for murdering a little girl, who he dumped, NAKED, in the snow?!?
What an entitled little brat. I bet Nicole would love to have a say in what prom dress she's photographed in, the dress she'd be photographed in at her wedding, at her children's graduations. OH WAIT - HE TOOK ALL THOSE CHANCES AWAY FROM HER!
Imo

Let his family go to Walmart and buy the some clothes SMH. That's where he purchased the digging shovel 😡

Unreal

jmo 🐮

These two geniuses really thought that they planned and executed the perfect murder.

They left a cyber trail a blind mouse could follow including: SM communications with the victim and especially incriminating ones with each other both before and after the murder; they drove to dispose of the body in a remote location in a vehicle with a built in GPS locator; they went to a mega store, KNOWN to have surveillance cameras everywhere to buy a shovel and cleaning supplies; they kept the child's blanket, the bag they used to carry the cleaning supplies, the cleaning supplies; they transported a bloody body in a vehicle owned by one of them; they moved the body; they undressed the body (for no known reason) and wiped it down with wipes and left it on the side of a road in the snow and they washed their bloody clothes rather than getting rid of them. They really thought they had covered all their bases because in their infinite wisdom and life experiences, they KNOW that LE won't look for a runaway.

Too bad stupidity isn't a capital crime.

But, yet no motive. Crazy girl says the planning and secrecy excited her. Crazy guy denies killing the child. Child thought Crazy guy was her BF but she was a child and children think childish things.

I think he was trolling KiK for a victim and poor little Nicole was a perfect one. He groomed her to trust him such that she would climb out of her window to meet up with him.

His superiority complex did him in. Crazy girl is just a mental case and easily lead into anything weird. He used her too.

Well that leaves me some hope for cameras later. Were they in the same courtroom today ? I can't believe the next hearings are 6 months from now!

That is a good question.

A defense strategy for NK's might include her attorneys arguing that she is largely innocent (she is not), but was a.) caught up in the moment when she agreed to affirmed the plan in a general sense b.) psychologically manipulated by or coerced by DE into directly participating.

Therefore, it would seem advantageous to object to NK appearing with DE in anyway as it associates the two of them together.

Sort of off topic but the "former reporter" who seemed to get quoted a lot at the onset of this case was just arrested for rape. He's a spreader of false info about Nicole and Noah Thomas just to get a scoop and seem important. Nuisance and now criminal. Trying to link the WDBJ7 story but I'm at work

Sort of off topic but the "former reporter" who seemed to get quoted a lot at the onset of this case was just arrested for rape. He's a spreader of false info about Nicole and Noah Thomas just to get a scoop and seem important. Nuisance and now criminal. Trying to link the WDBJ7 story but I'm at work

Aye yi yi. I don't recall his name, but I know who you're talking about. Please post a link when you are able.

Edited to add: Here's the link: http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/F...ando-Salinas-charged-with-rape-388378102.html

And more info: http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_c9a22129-2b34-51ac-aba7-9835e961f9c6.html

(Apologies if this is too off-topic. This "reporter" did "report" on Nicole's case, so there is a connection.)

Question, I know Nicole and him spoke on KIK and she had Facebook as well as Instagram. Im wondering since she had these, another popular social media site kids use is Snapchat and these messages disappear. My question is:

I wonder if there is servers that save these even though the user files are deleted after a set time (3-5 seconds) ?

I just can't fathom LE saying "inappropriate" and there being no sexual interaction whatsoever. I just think the prosecution can't prove it.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I believe LE has some evidence that they did have sexual contact at some time (that could possibly come out at trial)...but it was not on the day she was abducted and murdered.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...aedf1c-5365-11e6-b652-315ae5d4d4dd_story.html

A prosecutor says a 19-year-old accused of killing a 13-year-old girl will not face the death penalty when he goes to trial because there’s no physical evidence he had sexual contact with her the day she was killed.

Montgomery County Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt said in an email Tuesday that prosecutors would have to show David Eisenhauer abducted Nicole Lovell last January with the intent to sexually defile her in order to seek a capital murder charge against him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...-schooler/2016/07/26/1b1e48c2-5344-11e6-b7de-

Authorities have not disclosed a motive in the case, but two law enforcement officials previously told The Washington Post that Eisenhauer had an inappropriate relationship with Lovell. A friend said Lovell had hoped to run away with Eisenhauer and start a family.

From an older article.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...10eef6-caae-11e5-ae11-57b6aeab993f_story.html

Two law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation said that Eisenhauer and Nicole had sexual contact before her disappearance and that he lured her out of her home to kill her.

I always had a strong inclination that there was no sexual relationship. The fact that investigators could not, with the evidence collected, confirm that...is interesting and brutally sad at the same time because it would have "explained" his motives.

And it pisses me off that the prosecutor really needed that last charge (sexual offense) to get captial murder. As if planning, abduction, cold-blooded murder and concealment was not enough. Geez.

Agree with feeling there was no sexual relationship. IMO, it was purely sadistic - manipulation, control, deceive, lure, hurt - and possibly he got his sexual whatever's from the escapade of lies and deceit and hurt and cruelty and on and on and on. Monster needs to die. Well, rot first. Then die. I want to say much more more. But will zip it. So glad to see updates on this - finally! Now - why the long wait till next year for next steps?

Someone remind me were they both freshman?

July 27, 2016
8:09 pm. EST

NANCY GRACE REPORTING

Not a capital murder case

Could try to seek DP if proven he is a threat and proven heinous crime

Tells them they will marry and have children

Minions blanket was with 13 yr old girl when lured out of her house

All transcripts on "kik"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online