Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if he took any or left it all. What all did she take back in the UHaul?

On Wednesday August 29th, she writes that she had been over at Travis's house the day before and was to put some pictures on cd's for Travis, but didn't get it done. Hmmm This was before the trip to halfasoup pie the middle of September.

There have been three sexual encounters, dry humping and *advertiser censored*, no anal or vaginal sex so far since she's been in Mesa. In the August 29th post she writes of she and Travis "made out like crazy" and that they and Napoleon fall asleep in his bed and she stayed the night. I do think they didn't have "sex" until February, and then it was two times?

Not until February, and no doubt not for her lack of trying to pressure TA. February, because that's when the thought she'd won after slashing Lisa's tires and TA broke it off with Lisa for the last time. Triumph!! Now TA would choose her!

But...Travis didn't. Instead, he started spouting nonsense about finding his One in his dreams. Enter Mimi the choice and possibility, even before TA broke up with Lisa. What was the to do?

Time was quickly running out. She'd been fired from Mimi's, was unemployed and broke, and TA had told her in January it was time for her to go home. Her attempts at full seduction of TA in January had failed.

TA in February texted with "Talie," a woman I'd have guessed didn't exist, had TA not met up with her, briefly, in May. In those texts Talie told TA that she would only be satisfied with full intercourse, that she didn't understand his reluctance, didn't he want it too?

And TA responded - oh yes! I do! But...I won't. Not even because of my religion, but because it's a personal choice, even a source of pride for me that I've resisted. Talie says...I wonder what it would take to break you?

I have no doubt that the read those texts. And I think after reading them she set out to break Travis's will. Which is why she stood him up for the special pizza place date, and instead took off for several days in Vegas. With Gus. Stoking TA's insecurities at every opportunity.

And, why she told him on the way back that he was hours away from having his wildest fantasies come true (or maybe hers), why she waxed and braided and put on her own spidey underwear and dressed up like a "horny school girl."

Intercourse as last resort. To try to get pregnant? To be able to wield the transgression as weapon against TA, to bend him to her will?

Nothing innocuous, whatever her purpose was, and for Travis, a disaster.

In the sex tape, Travis said something to the killer to the effect "aren't you glad we started f@$king?" That's why I believe they didn't have full intercourse with her all those months (years) prior. Then when that happened in February she thought she snagged him and had a better chance of him choosing her. When that didn't happen it fueled her rage and psychopathy. I also think she played with the idea of killing him long before May 2008.

Thinking of you, sister Pocket... ;)

I'd never rewatched Nurmi's direct of -- really too intolerable, both of them-- but did earlier today, just one portion, about pre-murder on June 4th.

Her version on direct, in case you haven't rewatched-

1. She entered through the side garage door then through the laundry rook to his office.

2. They went to bed between 5 and 5:30 (she's tacked on another 30 minutes).

3. She woke up between noon and 12:30 ( accounting for the text sent to Chris, if it comes up?) For whatever inexplicable reason, in all her versions Travis wakes up at 1pm. At trial, she's committed herself to waking up before him, rather than together at 1pm.

4. Her "luggage" is in the bedroom, TA got it out of her car, in the driveway, before they went to sleep.

5. She took a shower after sex. Travis didn't.

6. She packed after her shower, but all she had taken out were her pajamas and a change of clothes.

7. She was ready to go, but decided to take a few minutes to "chill" with TA in his office. She took out the CD's (from wherever, eh?) to show Travis, because he wanted them and had been asking for them for a long time.

They were scratched, which made TA angry. The CD's were photos of "their trips" - (no longer churchy photos) and she had been carrying them around for "months and months," because she "kept forgetting to give them to him."

8. But... Travis was having a difficult time bringing up the disc drive (one of her few 100% consistent details). He had a virus. And "when it would go to screensaver," the little bugs showed up.

She was lying on the floor (instead of previously sitting) with Napoleon, but she could see the screen "if I had looked." (Lol).

Travis finally was able to pull up one of the CD's, but all that showed up on the screen were little gray squares instead of the photos (or thumbnails). "Probably because of the scratches. "

He pulls out the one CD (reverts to present tense), and is angry by now, blaming her for not giving the CD's to her earlier.

He puts in the 2nd CD (only 2 now), and the same thing happens...gray squares instead of thumbnails.

(Lizard darting tongue licking) On with sex to appease Travis, because she was so scwared.

9. The bedding was already in the washer when they looked at CD's. She said she thought she probably put it there, but doesn't remember, but washing sheets afterwards is the what they ALWAYS did.

I'd never rewatched Nurmi's direct of -- really too intolerable, both of them-- but did earlier today, just one portion, about pre-murder on June 4th.

1. She entered through the side garage door then through the laundry rook to his office.

3. She woke up between noon and 12:30 ( accounting for the text sent to Chris, if it comes up?) For whatever inexplicable reason, in all her versions Travis wakes up at 1pm. At trial, she's committed herself to waking up before him, rather than together at 1pm.

4. Her "luggage" is in the bedroom, TA got it out of her car, in the driveway, before they went to sleep.

6. She packed after her shower, but all she had taken out were her pajamas and a change of clothes.

7. She was ready to go, but decided to take a few minutes to "chill" with TA in his office. She took out the CD's (from wherever, eh?) to show Travis, because he wanted them and had been asking for them for a long time.

They were scratched, which made TA angry. The CD's were photos of "their trips" - (no longer churchy photos) and she had been carrying them around for "months and months," because she "kept forgetting to give them to him."

8. But... Travis was having a difficult time bringing up the disc drive (one of her few 100% consistent details). He had a virus. And "when it would go to screensaver," the little bugs showed up.

She was lying on the floor (instead of previously sitting) with Napoleon, but she could see the screen "if I had looked." (Lol).

Travis finally was able to pull up one of the CD's, but all that showed up on the screen were little gray squares instead of the photos (or thumbnails). "Probably because of the scratches. "

He pulls out the one CD (reverts to present tense), and is angry by now, blaming her for not giving the CD's to her earlier.

He puts in the 2nd CD (only 2 now), and the same thing happens...gray squares instead of thumbnails.

(Lizard darting tongue licking) On with sex to appease Travis, because she was so scwared.

9. The bedding was already in the washer when they looked at CD's. She said she thought she probably put it there, but doesn't remember, but washing sheets afterwards is the what they ALWAYS did.

I haven't rewatched it because, like you mentioned, just too annoying, thanks for taking one for the team. :D

It is curious that she always wakes up before Travis, and Travis always wakes up a while after the text was sent to CH.

She sleeps in pjs? In June?

Hmmm...no CD disc thrown at her that shatters over her head and rains down upon her. leaving invisible shards all over the carpet?

Why does she insist upon this aborted CD viewing tale? My guess is she believes forensics will show attempts to open the CD disc drive on his laptop.

Since Travis couldn't figure out how to add pics to his MySpace (and presumably to his website as well) what are the odds he not only opened a Flickr account the night of June 2nd but was able to figure out how to upload photos to it all by himself? Did he have any lengthy phone calls that evening around 10:00 - 11:00 where someone could have verbally walked him through it?

She doesn't seem to know much about the bedding, like the furniture moving/ floor cleaning...but they "always" washed the sheets right away, even if Travis didn't shower for hours. Uh huh.

I haven't rewatched it because, like you mentioned, just too annoying, thanks for taking one for the team. :D

It is curious that she always wakes up before Travis, and Travis always wakes up a while after the text was sent to CH.

She sleeps in pjs? In June?

Hmmm...no CD disc thrown at her that shatters over her head and rains down upon her. leaving invisible shards all over the carpet?

Why does she insist upon this aborted CD viewing tale? My guess is she believes forensics will show attempts to open the CD disc drive on his laptop.

Since Travis couldn't figure out how to add pics to his MySpace (and presumably to his website as well) what are the odds he not only opened a Flickr account the night of June 2nd but was able to figure out how to upload photos to it all by himself? Did he have any lengthy phone calls that evening around 10:00 - 11:00 where someone could have verbally walked him through it?

She doesn't seem to know much about the bedding, like the furniture moving/ floor cleaning...but they "always" washed the sheets right away, even if Travis didn't shower for hours. Uh huh.

The did go on to tell of the flying CD, and the way it shattered in that chaotic pattern imaginary discs do when hurled at lying murderers.

Perhaps the needed one of the CD's to poof into splinters, since she first claimed 3, then 2, but only one was to be found on his desk?

Uploading photos......maybe Flickr was easier to navigate than MySpace? Or TA learned how after he spoke with Maria on the 31st?

We don't have phone or email records, so who knows if someone talked him through the process and when.....

And pajamas. Hahaha! Too many piles of contradictory lies to keep straight, I guess.

Ugh. Left off too soon on her CD and office testimony. Ok....

Travis threw the CD against the wall, it ricocheted off his desk, then hit her in the head (Samantha 's eyeball rolling here is masterful, Tanisha is writing notes like crazy, the only time I can remember her taking notes at all.

says..yeah, I was apprehensive at that point. I though the trip might be ruined. It had gone fine up till then, and then the scratched CD's. It was supposed to be a fun time, just hanging out like old times..relaxing.

Napoleon got up and ran out of the room. He always did that when Travis got angry.

I got up to rub his back of whatever, to let him know it was OK, that I still had the photos on my OTHER drive, on my A-com-data drive, which I couldn't access at the time, but I assumed the photos were still there..

I was going to apologize, but then he spun me around....(not going there).

I went to the downstairs bathroom to clean up . I went back to his office rather than leaving because I wanted the trip to end on a more happy note.

Then we decided to go upstairs to take photos.... (she hesitates for a brief moment then says) to take MORE photos.

Then says the decision to take them went back several months. No mention of shaving redo, the months back is TA knowing since 2007 he was going to Cancun and his getting in shape.

Yah, he ALWAYS wore the body bug (gray tape on arm).

Travis wanted the photos, but yah, it was me who brought up the idea on the 4th.

(Continuing in post below).

(before I get timed out for edits)

Travis had wanted photos of his Cancun - ready body when he reached his goals, and he was almost there. And it was almost time for Cancun.

(He'd assumed he would win the Cancun trip when it was first announced in June, 2007. I NEVER thought he'd ask me to go. NEVER.)

So I offered to take the photos because "the others didn't turn out" like we planned.

(Nurmi: what others?)

: I mean, the photos on the CD's we couldn't see.

I offered to do the photos to do something nice for him. He wanted them, i was already running so late and knew I wouldn't make it to Lake Powell by sunset.

At first we were going to take the photos in his bedroom, but then we decided on the shower. We used his camera because mine was already packed. And because of the were on his camera he could do what he wanted with them and not have to wait on me.

(End of day 19, YouTube video was EonBlue --great shots of TA's siblings while lied on and on).

Travis threw the CD against the wall, it ricocheted off his desk, then hit her in the head...
I don't know if it's just the mood I'm in right now or if I'm finally understanding the totality of Travis' plight with that witch or what, but if I had to deal with that lying, manipulative witch's crap for 21 months like Travis did, and she gave me a cd of photos to look at on my computer (knowing the disc was damaged and would not "mount" or "initialize" on my computer), I'd probably want to throw the cd against a wall out of pure frustration and anger (directed at her), too. I wouldn't throw it AT her, but I'd want to chuck it as hard as I could against the wall to convey my anger and make sure she understood I wasn't happy with her.

When I first heard the cd-chucking story at trial I thought, "c'mon... that never happened". But if it did happen, I can certainly empathize with Travis. I know the defense wanted the jury to believe Travis' outbursts towards her were all unprovoked, but there was a 21-month accumulation of manipulative history he had been dealing with. Nothing he ever (allegedly) did to her was random, unprovoked or wanton.

I laughed out loud when I got to the part Napoleon running out the room. :lol: :lol: :lol:
(I commend your bravery for watching this, Hope.)

I can't think of a reason why Travis always wakes up after her, other than:

-She was making that story to conform to time stamps on the nudes which were 1:42 to 1:47, T waking up at 1:00 sounded good to her. She and Nurmi (and even JM) simply forgot about 12:xx text?
-She woke up earlier than T just so Nurmi can ask her later 'Did you shoot him while he slept?' (no premeditation)

And
We all know that flying CD story is a lie.
To me, it looks like she was trying to describe a situation she may have experienced when she was using his laptop in the afternoon. If it was her, why was she inserting two CDs in T's laptop?

(When I'm analyzing I always look at both scenarios in my head. Correct camera time and incorrect GMT camera time. I'm stubborn.:crazy: In my incorrect camera time scenario, Travis was already dead at the time she was fooling around with his laptop. In this case she could have tried to steal some pictures or files from T's laptop, but failed because of the virus.)

(((Sis's Hope & Pocket))) This theory makes sense to me, lol all except the sex - if she didn't even come into the house until noonish (or whenever he woke up and got started on the floors), that means they nearly had to fall into bed minutes after he opened the front door - is that likely? Otherwise I can see him trying to prevent her entry while he was alseep, probably unnerved by her continued texting/calling (and leaving one VM because of the length of the call) during her trip.

But I still have a difficult time believing he'd sleep with her, and that her now-dark brown hair didn't look black under the lighting conditions, also that in her pics the lighting was so low and in his it was much brighter - 50 seconds after one of her, in one case. And why does she ignore the sex in her letter to the family and her manifesto? She lives for details, and any way to prove to others how much Travis liked her.

But slathering Flores with her tale of how happy Trav was to see her that early morning almost certainly means he wasn't or she couldn't get in, maybe even taking off the screen to his office window to try to get in, and failing at that too (no tools handy to pry the window open maybe).

I wish I could buy the sex that day, it would make the sequence of events easier (although still no explanation of why he took 4 hours to shower her off of him).

I don't think he consented to the shower photos either, or knew she was taking them until that surprised turning pic.

I think she was deranged and raving mad when she began taking the shower photos. Travis found her when he turned around looking startled. Extremely hard to equate that scene with what happened earlier in his own bed.
I've never seen you waver geevee, not even once, in your belief Travis did not give in to the monster that day.
Thank you geevee.

Thank you Hope, too. I'm happy for you. It must feel good to get the final picture(sex wise) in your mind.
I'm in the 'can't be known' group. I truly don't know.

I'm secretly hoping JM will surprise us with Conviction II when we are not too geriatric and Hope is still going strong with her finger pecking-posting on her little phone.

Agree that she must have really, really got on Travis' nerves with all the badgering she did over the years. Even the most patient, easy going person would have had enough of her shenanigans at the end.
And the sex tape, Nurmi introduced that, didn't he? I hate that tape. I hate that Travis' family had to hear it. I hate that anyone had to hear it. There was no point in playing that tape in his murder trial. It was humiliating for everyone, including the killer's family.
The more I read the texts between them, I can see how obsessed she was with him. In my mind, the thought of killing him began when she left Mesa to move back to Yreka. She knew she had lost control of him, her obsession was in overdrive, and she decided to kill him because he hadn't acquiesed to her plan of him being her knight in shining armour.
JSS sentenced her to LWOP not just because of the brutal way she murdered Travis, but saw through their interactions over the years (JSS and the killer) that she is a psychopath who would never change, and even the chance of her getting parole after 25 years shouldn't be an option as the chance that she would kill again would never go away. The killer still to this day I'll bet feels that she was justified in taking his life.
If only Travis had recognized this and not allowed her in that day. He got hoodwinked as IMO he didn't know she was coming.
As for the shower pics, the door was open; he had to have known she was taking them. The pics were terrible in quality, which makes me think she was in a truly psychopathic frame of mind, revved up to do the killing and no turning back. How terrible it must have been for Travis.

"He wanted them, i was already running so late and knew I wouldn't make it to Lake Powell by sunset."

Hmmm...if she went to Lake Powell, there's no way she could have crossed Hoover Dam.Lake Powell is straight up I-17 to Flagstaff then 89 north.

TRIAL, DAY 20. DIRECT EXAMINATION OF THE , ABOUT JUNE 4TH, BLOOD ON HER HANDS, HER REGRETS, AND NURMI CLEANING UP HER AD LIBBED TESTIMONY MESSES & HOLES IN HER LIES

-------------------------------------------

HER CAMERA

(Nurmi: Why use his camera?) “I think my camera had been put away, I didn’t even take out my camera for that portion of the trip. (same sentence). I don’t recall specifically where my luggage was, but I think all my stuff was in the car at that point, except for maybe my purse. (No her camera, no video taken that day).
---------------------------

IN THE SHOWER

We were checking out different poses, kinda laughing. We were checking out different poses. It was kind of weird because the background wasn’t that great, but the water was good, and we were deleting them, taking a few more, checking them, then deleting them.

At one point he was sitting, I was crouched probably a few feet away so that water didn’t get on the camera. I was showing him some of the photos at one point, and the camera slipped out of my hand…..
---------------------------------

IMMEDIATELY AFTER KILLING TRAVIS

I remember what I was thinking when I dropped the knife. That I couldn’t believe what had happened. That I couldn’t take it back, rewind the clock. I don’t know if I realized all that had happened. I just remember being kind of freaked and screaming.
----------------------------------------

THE DRIVE TO THE DESERT

What I remember next—I thought I was driving west, because the sun was in my eyes. I didn’t know where I was going. I didn’t have my GPS. “ I hit a lot of stoplights, so I don’t know if I was on the freeway or not. Eventually I was in the desert, and it got dark.”

(NO part of any route she could have taken out of Arizona had “a lot of stoplights,” except for the approx. one mile on streets she drove from his house to a freeway).
---------------------------------------------------

DISPOSING OF GUN AND ROPE

“I remember throwing the gun in the desert. The rope eventually went into a dumpster, behind a gas station, I think it was somewhere after St. George, I don’t remember. It was getting light out at that point. Wherever I was parked at that point.”
--------------------------------------------------------------

BLOOD ON HER HANDS

When I finally came to, I saw blood on my hands. I didn’t have my shoes. I was in the middle of nowhere, so I pulled over. I got out of my car. I was really thirsty so I got out of my car and got some water, and rinsed my hands off as well. (Costco bottled water out of my trunk). Put my business shoes on.

(Did you clean yourself off before you disposed of the weapons? Or was it all one stop?)

“I don’t remember what happened to the knife. It wasn’t in the car with me.” The gun was when I stopped, the rope was another stop.
------------------------------

KNOWING HE WAS “NOT ALIVE”

(Did you know what had happened?) I knew it was really bad. And that my life was probably done now.

(Did you believe he was alive?) I didn’t know, but I didn’t think he was…no, I thought he was not alive at that point.

Does a part of me wish it was different? Of course. “I wished it was just a nightmare I could wake up from, and to find out he was still the same way.” I still love him.

----------------------------------------

PHONE CALLS, HOOVER DAM, LIES, AND LEAVING TRAVIS A VOICEMAIL

(After cleaning yourself up, getting rid of gun and rope, what did you do?)

“I started looking around for charger that I thought I had left… because Matt didn’t answer his phone, wasn’t there… I started cleaning out the car and found it under the passenger seat. “

I plugged it in. Turned on my phone. There wasn’t any reception. As I began to drive there was some reception, one little bar came on, then two, then one, then none. (Her phone would have been dead from not being charged for that long).

I had VM’s, I kept trying to check them, but the signal wasn’t strong enough to complete the call. I may have had texts, I don’t know.

(Nurmi: Why were you interested in your VM’s?)

I realized at that point that a lot of time had elapsed, and people were probably wondering where I was.

I realized it was irresponsible of me to go and just hang out with Travis, but when I was with him he was the priority, and everything else went to the backburner. I didn’t know what to tell Ryan and Leslie, and all these people were expecting me. I didn’t know what to tell them. Maybe I’d tell them I got lost. I don’t know. I was thinking all these things….

(….) So, I finally got to this sign that said Vegas is 100 miles away, and I kind of had an idea where I was at this point.

Then “I came across Hoover Dam. There was a checkpoint there. I had to stop. They let me go through it. On the other side I stopped again. At this point I knew I was in very deep trouble.”

I started to think of how to delay the inevitable…….I had messed up pretty badly. (…) I had lots of emotions. (….) I just wanted to die.

(Adds a bit later--I was actually very scared going through the checkpoint. I thought they would pull me over.. and that…this is it).

I knew my life was pretty much over, but (I didn’t want anyone to know I did it), I started covering it up to make it seem like I was never there.

When I pulled over at Hoover Dam, well, I called Ryan at that point. And Leslie, and Leslie told me they had called Travis looking for me. So I thought, oh sheet, they’re going to find a VM. So maybe I should leave a voicemail.

I didn’t know what to say. At this point I had already told Ryan and Leslie I’d gotten lost, so I thought I’d say that on the VM too. ( LONG lie to try to explain away spending 16 minutes in his VM system).

I kept driving towards Vegas after those calls. I knew I had to act like the happy go lucky person I always am. That I try to be.

(…) With Ryan, I just acted like I had gotten lost, which was believable to him because I can be ditzy.

(Her almost 3 hours of play acting remorse and disbelief she’d done such a thing and that she felt so bad about what she’d done that she just wanted to die is absurdly bad. I’d forgotten how much emphasis the DT had placed on selling the lie the was driven to the very brink of suicide by her regret and remorse. Bet that “strategy” came from the ).

---------------------------------------
HER INJURIES

I had scrapes on my ankles. “I had cut myself downstairs the day before, well, I guess it would still have been June 4th, before we woke up, before we’d gone to bed, I was getting water in the kitchen and dropped one of his glasses in the kitchen. I cut myself on the broken glass. He didn’t get really mad, he just called my klutzy.”

When I pulled over to wash my hands it reopened and was bleeding a little bit. It wasn’t a very deep cut, just bleeding a little bit.
I had cut myself really badly a week before, at work. It was June 1st.

I remember that because the date was on the photo in (my film?). I told Ryan I cut myself at work.

(Did she take a photo of her June 4th knife injury and CHANGE THE DATE ON THE PHOTO TO JUNE 1? To “prove” she already had that injury? Hmm).

WHY SHE BOUGHT THE GUN

said she bought the gun as a concrete step towards killing herself. She just so wanted to die after killing Travis.

(Nurmi: You didn’t buy a gun until July, even though you thought about killing yourself in June. And, why not just use one of your grandparents’ guns, if you wanted a kill to kill yourself with? )

“Well, it didn’t occur me to kill myself with a gun until I bought one and realized how easy it would be.”

Nurmi: (cleaning up) So there were actually other reasons why you bought the gun?

Yes, my father always had guns, so it was a goal of mine to learn how to be a responsible gun owner. Also, I had made a friend at the Purple Plum and “he’d invited me to go pan for gold,” there was gold in a nearby creek. (Clemens River). Adds…it was also supposed to be a camping trip.

(Pan for gold? Interesting –and telling-embellishment. Perhaps a veiled reference to TA’s mid-May blog about wanting to marry a gold digger, that he’d realized he hadn’t been dating worthy, wife-material women? Or, to his poem—that could only be found in the one 2008 journal of his she hadn’t stolen-- explicitly comparing looking for a wife with panning for gold?).

: Everyone on board with going so far was male, and even though they were all friends, I wanted the protection, we would be in the middle of nowhere. (After prompting by Nurmi) And because, I didn’t feel safe after June 4.

(Why lie about the reason for buying a gun, unless the reason for doing so couldn’t be named?)
-----------------------------------

GETTING RID OF EVIDENCE AGAINST TRAVIS—BECAUSE OF PLANS TO COMMIT SUICIDE

I got rid of the spidies and other stuff to protect Travis, as part of getting ready to commit suicide. I knew I would get arrested, or probably kill myself, and I didn’t want him de-edified after I was gone.

I was on the fence about it, actually, arrest or suicide, but was going to leave and go to Monterey so it didn’t happen to me in Yreka.

FINDING OUT TRAVIS WAS “REALLY DEAD”

Dan Freedman called me around 11pm (the night Travis’s mutilated body was found), but he didn’t tell me “definitively” that Travis was dead, so I tried to confirm that news.

Dan told me who had been “there.” (There….as in, at TA’s house, standing outside after finding TA’s body in the shower, body meaning he was definitively dead).

I tried to call Brint Hyatt, but there was no answer. I called Zach (backtracks mid-sentence) …..I was talking with his girlfriend who didn’t say much. I called Bishop Layton. By then it was about 3 AM. He told me. (Everyone had been told by LE not to speak with her, only Dan did anyway, she’s saying she spent 4 hours on the phone trying to get someone to speak with her).
--------------------------------------------
TA’s MEMORIAL SERVICE

“I wrote he was a good person because he was ashamed of the bad parts of him. I have bad parts of me too. We all do, it’s part of being human.”

After the service, I was at Dan’s house, in a bedroom, taking time for myself. I felt like Travis was there. That helped me realize he was OK, that he was in a better place, and that maybe he wasn’t mad anymore.

(Samantha is sobbing, Tanisha looks like she wishes she could make the ’s fake crying stop. Forever).

(JM objects repeatedly to this piece of sick by . After his last objection, which JSS doesn’t respond to, and Nurmi ignores, JM loses patience and says to JSS:
”Judge…..make the objection. The way it works is, I object, and you decide…JSS cuts him off with—COUNSEL, PLEASE APPROACH).
------------------------------------------------
DO YOU HAVE ANY REGRETS?

Nurmi: Have you forgiven yourself for not finding another way out of the situation you found yourself in on June 4?

: No. I think if I had left before any of that happened…..I have a million regrets. I was scared of him and I reacted badly, but I’ll always regret everything (brief pause)….about that.

CAN YOU THINK OF ANYTHING YOU WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY?

Well, when I grabbed the gun, I didn’t mean to fire it. It just went off and that made him even more angry. He just became like this volcano. I think maybe if I had just handled the gun properly….I don’t know. He was already pissed off, but he was raging after that (being shot).

And I think maybe if I had handled the gun properly, I mean, I was just pointing it at him hoping he would stop, maybe he wouldn’t have gotten as angry as he did, maybe he wouldn’t have threatened to kill me (after being shot). I don’t know. I have thoughts like that.

(Translation, IMO: she had thoughts about what would have happened if she had used the gun to kill him, since there would have been less evidence left behind, and she would have had more time afterwards to clean up. On the other hand, no doubt the knife was so much more satisfying).
-----------------------------------------

REACHED MY LIMIT, QUICK SUMMARY OF THE REST

** used her Law of Attraction “explanation” --about why she never said anything negative about Travis-- in order to again accuse him of being a pedophile, and to slip in the lie of “just once” saying something negative about Travis, to MM.

** : The gun I bought “was in the car” when I was arrested.

**Nurmi: Why lie to Flores after being arrested?

: (Killing Travis) “was so not me. And it was shameful. “ I didn’t know any of the police procedures. I just know you’re supposed to deny it. So I did. I didn’t know I could just stay silent.

Nurmi: Confronted with evidence, you told Flores another lie?

: “I told him a story which I thought would comport with the forensics, and which would create a way for me not to be responsible for it.”

Nurmi: the ninjas? Why include the idea there were 2 intruders?

: There were 2 people there that day. I don’t know. And everyone was saying…(Objection-hearsay).

And prior to my arrest there were a lot of rumors flying around, and Flores told me repeatedly that there had to be more than one person.

Nurmi: Why a man and woman?

: “Well, it might be a little esoteric, but it could have been symbolic that Travis and I were once fighting that day. I don’t really know, to be honest.”

(LOOKIE HERE. JUST ADMITTED THEY FOUGHT THAT DAY).

** : I didn’t want tell Flores about all the times he’d been violent with me, because I thought that would be motive.

** : That whole day was fine. And then he just flipped. (Oops. No fight, not even a CD bouncing off her head)

**: “TA’s image was more important to me than my future, because I didn’t have a future. “ There was no point in telling Flores things to bring Travis down.

I was thinking about killing myself anyway, when talking with Flores. (The Advil shaving blade nick, extraordinarily ridiculous and offensive lie—“it was like a paper cut. It stung so bad. I couldn’t do it. I was so pissed at myself. I just wanted to be dead by Travis’s birthday.”)
How utterly satisfying it was when JM used this against her. Decimated her absurd lies about feeling suicidal, and used ot against her to bring home to the jury the pain TA had to have felt).

: “I had already confessed to my Bishop (about extensive sexual activity) before I was interrogated by Flores.”
-------------------------------------------

Nurmi: Text messages about spiderman underwear and Travis calling you a *advertiser censored* and other mean messages--did anyone know about these?

: I assumed they were still there (on TA’s phone), and I assumed they were known about (by LE).

The phone sex wasn’t on the phone I had when arrested. I hoped no one would ever know about it.
---------------------
: I told Aaron the full extent of our sexual activity, because he wasn’t living the strictures of the church, so he wouldn’t be judgmental, and “I thought maybe we were in the same boat. “ I hadn’t spoken to my Bishop yet. I hesitated going because of “what Travis told me about that.”
--------------------------------------

MEDIA INTERVIEWS

: I resisted the media’s requests to do interviews (two 48 Hours, one the “day after I tried to commit suicide, with Leach, the second was with Maria M, in August).

I was very, very reluctant, and only did so because she didn’t want to be known posthumously as such a bad person, to leave behind that impression.

: My attorney advised me against doing the Inside Edition interview, but a law enforcement officer talked me into doing it.

Nurmi: Why did you say no jury will ever convict me?

: (I was going to be dead). And also…”I didn’t watch much TV before, but after I was arrested there was a TV on all the time in the room where I Iived (LOL!) and I was watching a program where someone was going to be indicted and the attorney said no jury will ever convict you, and “it was so powerful, really impactful, so it just stuck in my head.”

By this time I had already done the CBS interview and I was similiarly confident in that interview (shrugs shoulders) that there wouldn’t be a conviction . In this interview I thought it came out more eloquently and forcefully (though I still couldn’t say why, that the officer who had convinced me to do the interview and escorted me to it would have escorted me elsewhere afterwards).

Adds. Oh, and also…. I was told that TA’s family and friends were participating, and I didn’t want theirs to be the only side told. I wanted the world to believe I loved him and didn’t have anything against him. I wasn’t angry, and I didn’t hate him. I just wanted the world to think of me as a normal person.

ps to the --- EPIC FAIL. ON ALL COUNTS.

(before I get timed out for edits)

Travis had wanted photos of his Cancun - ready body when he reached his goals, and he was almost there. And it was almost time for Cancun.

(He'd assumed he would win the Cancun trip when it was first announced in June, 2007. I NEVER thought he'd ask me to go. NEVER.)

So I offered to take the photos because "the others didn't turn out" like we planned.

(Nurmi: what others?)

: I mean, the photos on the CD's we couldn't see.

I offered to do the photos to do something nice for him. He wanted them, i was already running so late and knew I wouldn't make it to Lake Powell by sunset.

At first we were going to take the photos in his bedroom, but then we decided on the shower. We used his camera because mine was already packed. And because of the were on his camera he could do what he wanted with them and not have to wait on me.

(End of day 19, YouTube video was EonBlue --great shots of TA's siblings while lied on and on).

This has got to be one of the biggest loads of bull she ever tried to pass off - Travis wanted pics of his Cancun-ready body that he could show to no one because he was naked in his shower and immediate questions of who in the heck took them would arise.

The 'other pics' on the CD that they couldn't see - of his Cancun-ready body, pics of their trips or failed shaving photo pics? Pick one, you lying murderess, you have have all three.

Wait on her for what, to edit naked pics in a shower so he could show them to who??? Arrrggg when she tells these stupid tales it just drives me up the bricking wall.

Thanks again Hope, you have much more strength than I'll ever possess.

"He wanted them, i was already running so late and knew I wouldn't make it to Lake Powell by sunset."

Hmmm...if she went to Lake Powell, there's no way she could have crossed Hoover Dam.Lake Powell is straight up I-17 to Flagstaff then 89 north.

Perhaps she originally intended to go the Lake Powell route, but Travis thwarted her murder schedule significantly enough she was forced to leave AZ via the Hoover Dam route. Left (west) on I-40 from 17, not north.

Or...Powell was just one of her pointless, on the spot embellishments.......

This has got to be one of the biggest loads of bull she ever tried to pass off - Travis wanted pics of his Cancun-ready body that he could show to no one because he was naked in his shower and immediate questions of who in the heck took them would arise.

The 'other pics' on the CD that they couldn't see - of his Cancun-ready body, pics of their trips or failed shaving photo pics? Pick one, you lying murderess, you have have all three.

Wait on her for what, to edit naked pics in a shower so he could show them to who??? Arrrggg when she tells these stupid tales it just drives me up the bricking wall.

Thanks again Hope, you have much more strength than I'll ever possess.

Strength? Thanks, but...heh. And nah. Just being a completist, and procrastinating on other stuff I really need to be doing. Tomorrow. ;)

Strength? Thanks, but...heh. And nah. Just being a completist, and procrastinating on other stuff I really need to be doing. Tomorrow. ;)

LOL You have a much more steely constitution than I, she just makes me see red when she goes off into her fantasy land, and Nurmi makes me want to rip my ears off.

I'm currently watching the video of the Darryl Howard exoneration hearing that's been going on (while I was watching another live streamed trial lol), it's really good, lots of legal stuff with Barry Scheck and the Innocence Project.

Looks like the was given her first prison job on August 29. She's a porter, kind of like a janitor, perhaps? Sadly for her, she won't have a French maid uniform to change into, just her every day orange and her group shared undergarments, and a portion of the $1 an hour of whatever per hour she's paid will go straight to the Alexanders.

No wonder the comical attempts over the past months to bring in more donations for her commissary. must be broke to have relinquished her goddess dreams and to be reduced to actually working for her butt and zit creams.

Not until February, and no doubt not for her lack of trying to pressure TA. February, because that's when the thought she'd won after slashing Lisa's tires and TA broke it off with Lisa for the last time. Triumph!! Now TA would choose her!

But...Travis didn't. Instead, he started spouting nonsense about finding his One in his dreams. Enter Mimi the choice and possibility, even before TA broke up with Lisa. What was the to do?

Time was quickly running out. She'd been fired from Mimi's, was unemployed and broke, and TA had told her in January it was time for her to go home. Her attempts at full seduction of TA in January had failed.

TA in February texted with "Talie," a woman I'd have guessed didn't exist, had TA not met up with her, briefly, in May. In those texts Talie told TA that she would only be satisfied with full intercourse, that she didn't understand his reluctance, didn't he want it too?

And TA responded - oh yes! I do! But...I won't. Not even because of my religion, but because it's a personal choice, even a source of pride for me that I've resisted. Talie says...I wonder what it would take to break you?

I have no doubt that the read those texts. And I think after reading them she set out to break Travis's will. Which is why she stood him up for the special pizza place date, and instead took off for several days in Vegas. With Gus. Stoking TA's insecurities at every opportunity.

And, why she told him on the way back that he was hours away from having his wildest fantasies come true (or maybe hers), why she waxed and braided and put on her own spidey underwear and dressed up like a "horny school girl."

Intercourse as last resort. To try to get pregnant? To be able to wield the transgression as weapon against TA, to bend him to her will?

Nothing innocuous, whatever her purpose was, and for Travis, a disaster.

The only thing taught TA about sex, was that he could do it all by himself, partner not required. For some reason, no one seems to focus on that little gem in the sex tape.

I suppose she did tell him about KY, but was too old-fashioned and uninformed to let him know there are a million upgrades on KY. Aaaand, unlike KY, none of them are to be found in doctors' offices. is just so profoundly uneducated and out of touch. That's narcissism at work: so wrapped up in herself, and consumed by her fabulous awesomeness, that she never considered that online adult toy stores might offer some novel and relevant insights? "Tastefully"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave