Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

Does anyone know what's around this parking lot? Security cameras? Any bodies of water? Public transit stations she could have walked to? Seems like this should lead to a little more info.

There is NO PROOF that she has been murdered.

Perhaps there is foul play. Perhaps not.

IMOO.

Ft. Campbell soldier missing from Kentucky.
Original story: There seems to be a lot of drama behind the disappearance of Shadow McClain. At first it looks like a regular missing person case. Possible even she might have driven off the road and had a car accident. But, further research shows much more, and sadly it shows how, in one case, someone can easily label someone, and tarnish their reputation. At this point all I know is she is missing. Because Shadow is in the service she is under the jurisdiction of the government and they take precedence over law enforcement. More than likely the military is treating this case as a leave without absence, instead of a missing person case as law enforcement would do. Also, because it is military, they are under no obligation to speak about Shadow to media or anyone else. So, any information that comes out will probably be through the family.

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/2016/09/11/ft-campbell-soldier-missing-from-kentucky/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (CLARKSVILLENOW) – U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID) confirmed that authorities have located the vehicle belonging to a missing Fort Campbell soldier, PFC Shadow Branice McClaine (also known as Branice Willis).

McClaine did not report for duty at Fort Campbell, Kentucky on September 6.

McClaine’s 2013, 2-door, silver, Hyundai Elantra was located Tuesday in a downtown Nashville private parking lot with the assistance of the Metro Nashville Police Department.

http://clarksvillenow.com/local/authorities-locate-missing-fort-campbell-soldiers-vehicle/

shadowmcclaine.jpg

Well, the good news is that she didn't get into a car accident. I was worried about that since there were rumors her brake lines had been cut.

I hope there is DNA all over that vehicle. And hopefully cameras in the garage.

So now the questions remains: did she dump the car there or did someone else?

Can someone explain the "chaptered out" discussions. I'm guessing it's a military term but I could use a bit of help. Thanks.

Can someone explain the "chaptered out" discussions. I'm guessing it's a military term but I could use a bit of help. Thanks.

http://usacac.army.mil/sites/default/files/documents/sja/ChapterandEliminationChecklist.pdf

http://www.knox.army.mil/garrison/supportoffices/tds/docs/Gen_Chapter_Info.pdf

http://www.riley.army.mil/Portals/0/Docs/Services/SoldierSvcs/MilPersonnel/ChapterSepsFY16.pdf

http://www.jrtc-polk.army.mil/SJA/Documents/ChapterGuideforCommanders.pdf

There are different types of chapters and discharges in the military. Along with that depending on the chapter if a soldier is chaptered out, they could

receive an honorable discharge, general discharge, or a discharge under other than honorable conditions.

These links I provided give some detail of the different chapters.

These separations of service are because of some "issue", depending on the chapter, the soldier has.

IMOO.

ETA:

I want to add that I do not know what "Chapter" Shadow has and I don't know why she is being chaptered out.

IMOO.

I joined this forum specifically to post on this thread. I'm in the area where Shadow lives. According to some posts I ran across that Shadow made herself, she's being chaptered out as a result of the stalking charges that have been brought up against her. Also in regards to the Facebook group, the family is HEAVILY censoring any and all information posted, to the point that they are allowing no reference to any of the charges, the stalking accusations, her ex-husband, etc. To me, it seems this information is important to the search and should be shared, but they seem to either be hiding the truth or they are in denial about all that has been going on with her. I don't know, something just seems "off" about the entire situation.

I joined this forum specifically to post on this thread. I'm in the area where Shadow lives. According to some posts I ran across that Shadow made herself, she's being chaptered out as a result of the stalking charges that have been brought up against her. Also in regards to the Facebook group, the family is HEAVILY censoring any and all information posted, to the point that they are allowing no reference to any of the charges, the stalking accusations, her ex-husband, etc. To me, it seems this information is important to the search and should be shared, but they seem to either be hiding the truth or they are in denial about all that has been going on with her. I don't know, something just seems "off" about the entire situation.

WELCOME! :) Thank you for joining the thread for Shadow.

Thanks!

I am interested to see what comes about with this story when it's all said and done. I'm also curious to see if she's legitimately missing or she's cracked and gone into hiding, as I suspect.

I think they are probably censoring that information in order to avoid a defamation lawsuit. While it could be important, her ex also could be completely innocent.

If I recall correctly, Shadow is from Tennessee.

I'm pretty sure she is from California, which is why she had CA plates. She is stationed at Fort Campbell, KY (which is also partly in TN). She was house sitting in Clarksville, TN, which is right next to Fort Campbell.

Correct, she's from Yuba, California, but stationed at Ft Campbell. The friends she was dogsitting for could tell she'd been there, but based on the amount of animal waste in the house, she'd been gone at least two days when they returned. Therefore, they placed her last known date on Sept 2, which is when her mother last spoke to her.

It goes beyond just avoiding slander. They deleted a link to the local newspaper story referencing her missing a court date and will not allow anyone to post where they've searched.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back