Photos of the Couple - *WARNING: Graphic Images*

Has anyone ever considered Richard Damasse Requier as Sumpter SC John Doe missing from Montreal, Ont, Canada 1973? I see a resemblance and it looks possible but cannot find much info on him.

:bump: Bumping for image revision. I did some much needed work to revise my recon of these two.

Here's my facial reconstruction for this couple:
552edb63-2a6c-42ec-911f-282197e31702.jpg

I just came across this thread and wanted to give it a bump. Can't believe they haven't been identified yet.

My gosh, I can't believe there were THAT many people killed or missing. I was absolutely chilled looking at all those faces together in that memorial. I posted a link below to an article from the BBC in 2002 that says the "official investigation" concluded there were about 9,000 people killed. Human Rights organizations put the number at 30,000!

Thanks for posting that memorial with all the pictures, prd2bokie.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2206534.stm

I do realize I am replying to a very old post, but I have read all about this in atrocity just today as I have not followed this case.

Is it possible that the well-to-do people sent their children to the United States during this 'Dirty War' to keep them safe?

We have a UID female in the Lori Ruff thread that committed suicide and had been living under a false identity. She would get she and her little daughter dressed up and go for afternoon tea. I understand that Argentina is the worlds 9th largest tea exporter. Could this woman's family have been wealthy and somehow got her out of Argentina during the Dirty War? Ruff did not steal the identity she went by until 1988. Her husband found he did not know who she was after she committed suicide. There was a mysterious lock box she had told him not to touch marked crafts and he found a lot of papers in it. One was a letter of reference from a hotel in Thailand where she supposedly had worked through high school.

Anyway, I have looked through all of the missing in the link provided here and can see where our Lori Ruff here at WS favors some of those women/girls, and looks as if she could be from Argentina. Her family could have been wealthy or maybe her Dad a part of the military during the Dirty War.

What does this have to do with this thread? Well, could Ruff have come over with this 1976 murdered couple?

I'm not explaining this well, but I hope you all will understand where I am coming from with this!

JMO

The couple definitely look Mediterrenean: French, Spanish, Portuguese. But what about Israeli? I've met a lot of young Israelis with similar builds, and facial features. Does anyone know if he was circimcised? It wasnt performed in a lot of countries, including Argentina (source: family is from Argentina and I have many many Argentinian cousins there still)
It is also not that common in a lot of Mainland European countries. It's most common in the US, Ireland, and obviously people that are Moslem or Jewish.
Just a thought.
Also, he reminds me of Lyle Stevik colouring wise, cleft chin, height and build. Can't find a picture if Jock Doe also had attached earlobes and shovel teeth. Anyone know?

Tear Drop e-mailed me a couple more photos of the Sumpter County Jacques Doe. I told him I'd upload them to my Webshots account so that they can be posted here. (Looks like I am going to have to revise my reconstruction.)

2815868210045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
2003367470045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
I'm new to the this case and was drawn to it because of the recent identification of Janedoe59, found in LA and from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Canada's Fifth Estate program is featuring the very old case, and they are trying to find "Jean", the man that Reet (Janedoe59) was going to meet in the u.s.

jurvetson-cold-case-hollywood-sketch.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/...ywood-before-being-stabbed-to-death-1.3752816

The Fifth Estate facebook link on this case and their search for POI "Jean"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154531222334407&id=132222319406

Also - I'm very confused by the different "looks" of the male UID in this case.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

The couple definitely look Mediterrenean: French, Spanish, Portuguese. But what about Israeli? I've met a lot of young Israelis with similar builds, and facial features.

All Jewish and Druze Israeli men are required to serve in the IDF (arabs, both Moslem and Christian can volunteer, but outside of Bedouins, this is rare).

Anyways, it is fairly common for Israeli men to go on long vacations once they complete their service. This can include back packing around India, Africa and Asia, hitch hiking etc. So, the manner in which the couple was found could indicate a vacationing Israeli serviceman after his mandatory service.

At the same time, the Israelis also have a mandatory reserve system. That system was probably very rigidly enforced in the 1970s. Thus, if he did not return to Israel and report to his reserve unit, I think that he would have been missed quickly. My guess is that somebody would have went by his family to see what his vacation plans were and also to inquire if he emigrated and was thus no longer living in Israel (name then removed from reservist list).

So, I think it is less likely that he would be Israeli. I would suggest that the couple could be Roma / Gypsy as they tend to have Mediterranean looks, but the expensive dental work would seem to make this less likely. Then again, I imagine that not all gypsies are poor and some my come into money quickly- maybe spend it catching up on dental work?

Since the couple was not robbed, maybe they were killed as part of an internal gypsy feud? My understanding though is that while feuds between gypsies do occur (usually over what family or clan can or cannot operate traditional gypsy businesses both legal and illegal as well as fortune telling places in city "X", deadly violence amongst Gypsies is rare, but cant be ruled out.

I'm new to the this case and was drawn to it because of the recent identification of Janedoe59, found in LA and from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Canada's Fifth Estate program is featuring the very old case, and they are trying to find "Jean", the man that Reet (Janedoe59) was going to meet in the u.s.

jurvetson-cold-case-hollywood-sketch.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/...ywood-before-being-stabbed-to-death-1.3752816

The Fifth Estate facebook link on this case and their search for POI "Jean"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154531222334407&id=132222319406

I turned it into the 5th Estate when Dot 1st posted about the resemblance.

Also - I'm very confused by the different "looks" of the male UID in this case.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Just about everyone that has seen the pics feels the same way.

This case reminds me of the murdered couple in AK/MO back in 1978. Possible hitchhikers..trucking interstate..and gunshot to head and neck. Im thinking trucker serial killer?

Has anyone looked into Richard henry jones
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1305.JPG
    IMG_1305.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 330
I think it’s a very good possibility that Jock Doe is Richard Jones. See the Richard Henry Jones post.

To me, they look decidedly Italian. Here in Chicago I grew up with numerous people who had moved here directly from Italy; some of my Italian friends would bring me sterling silver rings from Italy when they went back yearly to visit their relatives ("She was wearing three sterling silver rings described as Indian or Mexican costume jewelry") - these rings, which I still have, could easily be mistaken for Mexican jewelry.

Their facial structures look extremely similar when compared the bridge of the nose, to lips, to the eyebrows, they are most defiantly related.

Their facial structures look extremely similar when compared the bridge of the nose, to lips, to the eyebrows, they are most defiantly related.

They do look similar, but they aren't related according to their DNA test results. I believe they come from the same ethnic background and that's why they look so similar to each other.

One of the articles references a sister still alive - can they not get her DNA to compare with Jock Doe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could the male be Gary Locklear missing from Charleston, SC in 1974 at 15 years old? Can someone check if he's the rule-out list? I don't have time at the moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back