Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter image.
attachment.php

Is that Rick on the left (her right)?

Who is in the background of this pic? Who took the photo?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 53
The Queensland government has offered a promise of "total transparency" to members of an expert panel who will help review child safety systems in the wake of the Tiahleigh Palmer case.

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk, returning from a holiday, on Sunday appointed the panel, including Bravehearts founder Hetty Johnston and Foster Care Queensland chief executive Bryan Smith.

"We will do this thoroughly because it is the right thing to do and we'll get to the bottom of it," Ms Palaszczuk said.

"Tiahleigh should never have had to die in that manner."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/09/25/10/14/qld-premier-to-meet-child-commissioner

Some posts have been unapproved while we review content.

ETA: Please don't continue to discuss unapproved posts until we have a chance to review. Thanks !!

:wave:

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. The victim in this case is not only a victim, but also a minor child, so please do not post disparaging comments about the victim.

What locals may be discussing is considered rumor, and Websleuths does not engage in rumors.

If someone knows the family and wishes to post insider information, we invite you to become a Verified Insider, please follow the instructions set out at the following link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

Otherwise, no victim blaming or discussing rumors. Please post respectfully and in accordance with TOS aka The Rules.

Any questions, please send a private message to Mods or Admin and we'll try to clarify. Thanks !!

Just a point of interest
In the picture of Tiah where she is sitting on the table with those stacked coloured things. There is a family portrait when boys were toddlers on the right behind Tiah

IMO they deserve prison time.

Yes TGY I agree, just say I was a foreman on a building site and let someone fall through a penetration/hole in the slab (to their death no less!) after I had been advised of the hole, even by a bloke who had last Monday off because he was sick (every second month he does this, fibber). It's called negligence in my book.

Some posts have been unapproved while we review content.

ETA: Please don't continue to discuss unapproved posts until we have a chance to review. Thanks !!

:wave:

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. The victim in this case is not only a victim, but also a minor child, so please do not post disparaging comments about the victim.

What locals may be discussing is considered rumor, and Websleuths does not engage in rumors.

If someone knows the family and wishes to post insider information, we invite you to become a Verified Insider, please follow the instructions set out at the following link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

Otherwise, no victim blaming or discussing rumors. Please post respectfully and in accordance with TOS aka The Rules.

Any questions, please send a private message to Mods or Admin and we'll try to clarify. Thanks !!

Now THAT is a good post.
Thanks, SillyBilly.

RIP Tiahleigh 💜

OK I will try again and apologise if I have upset anyone I will be attending the court in October and will try and gleen some info there.

OK I will try again and apologise if I have upset anyone I will be attending the court in October and will try and gleen some info there.

What date in October?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sillybilly

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...64#post8580064

Agi

Again sorry not so internet savvy.

What date in October?

TT is due in court again 10/10 Mrs T and J due in court later that month I think have to check the dates. I don't think RT due until december.

Thank you. If I don't have to work I might go too

:welcome: Champaign. Glad you have joined us, and we do understand that it takes a while to get used to how we roll around here.

All's well :)

[FONT=&quot]Julene and Josh are due to face court again on 10 October. Trent will remain in custody until his next court date on 9 November. Rick matter will next be mentioned on 21 December.[/FONT]

Just a point of interest
In the picture of Tiah where she is sitting on the table with those stacked coloured things. There is a family portrait when boys were toddlers on the right behind Tiah

I saw that too - it certainly looks like them if you rewind 20 years. A sadly significant photo - a beautiful happy little girl in front of a beautiful happy family photo, nobody knowing what was about to happen. Now she's gone and the family has imploded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla