GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #14

Well there it is Ladies and Gentleman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I was heading to the courthouse today, but got called to work.
I don't think I could've handled hearing that.
I feel horrible for Erin's family.

I don't think so. Not coming from the Hi-Desert

Nichole has not presented herself well, but in all fairness to her; what wife says nice things about the woman her husband is cheating with? On that level, I understand some of the statements she made, despite my dislike for her.

Two years later. I still feel Nichole in some way contributed to what led Chris to murder Erin. Very curious to see what she has to say on the stand, and if Kaloyanides can keep her reined in.

I completely agree

Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The suspense is terrible, wish someone else would tweet!!! Did he just blurt this out?

He's actually saying he did it because Erin molested his daughter!

He's actually saying he did it because Erin molested his daughter!

What? How do you know this? That makes NO sense whatsoever!

Lee's testimony continues after lunch. His wife is expected to testify also #ErinCorwin

Beth twitter

[h=5]Hi-Desert Star[/h]44 mins ·

BREAKING: Christopher Lee just confessed on the stand to killing Erin Corwin. The quote from reporter Leah Sanson: "I came up behind her and I put it (the garrote) around her neck … I just kept choking her. ... I pulled and I pulled ... I freaked out ... I killed her."
He said he did it because Corwin had molested *******.

Here we go...

Yes, CL, that sounds likely. As likely as me owning ocean-front property in Arizona. Good luck with that.

Thank you, Knox

By Leah Sanson and Stacy Moore, Hi-Desert Star | 0 comments SAN BERNARDINO —

Christopher Lee confessed Thursday to killing 19-year-old Erin Corwin and pushing her body down a mineshaft, but said he did it because Corwin admitted she had molested his young daughter.

Lee took the stand in a San Bernardino courtroom Thursday morning and under questioning by his lawyer, described strangling Corwin at the edge of an abandoned mine near Twentynine Palms on June 28, 2014.

“I came up behind her and I put it (the garrote) around her neck,” he said. “I just kept choking her.”

“I pulled and I pulled,” he said. “I freaked out … I killed her. … I dragged her to the edge of the mineshaft and I pushed her in.”

Lee said he did it because Corwin, with whom he had been having an affair, admitted to molesting his 6-year-old daughter.

Lee said as his wife, Nichole, bathed their daughter one night, she found her private area was red and irritated. Nichole, who at that point did not know about the affair, accused Corwin.

Lee said he became seriously depressed, and grew suicidal in the time before killing Corwin. He started playing Russian roulette a great deal, even when he was out in the desert with Corwin.

http://www.hidesertstar.com/news/article_ba139296-9c7f-11e6-8a09-87f222b08607.html

Much More At Link

What? His lies are revolting. Praying for Erin's family. How dare he.

He is such a piece of trash. Disgusting human

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk