FAQ's: Websleuths and The Killing Season/Post Your Questions About Websleuths HERE

First off, happy birthday :) As a moderator, I don't have the ability to give you access to start a discussion thread. However, if you want to PM me the particulars of the thread you are wanting to start, I would be happy to start it for you (& then you can post to it, as you wish). Hope that helps!

That's actually the easiest way Uah, especially on ya B-Day let people do things for ya, HAHA

:cake4u:

This is a warm birthday!!

Uah

Thanks all. No need

Uah

Is it available online? I would like an answer to this also.

How do you view the blog page? When I try, it says I am not allowed, but I have registered.
Thanks!

How do you view the blog page? When I try, it says I am not allowed, but I have registered.
Thanks!
Try going to your settings tab on the very top right. On the settings page on the left column under 'my settings' at the bottom is the blog heading.Click that and it should bring you to 'Permissions and Privacy". Check all the applicable boxes, then scroll down and you should see 'default subscription mode blog entries '/ blog comments. Then choose a default setting in the drop down box.

If that doesn't work for you there may be a minimum number of posts or verification that perhaps a Mod can answer for you.

You can find a Mod by going to 'Quick Links" under the main Logo and click on 'View Site Leaders'.

Best of luck!

Welcome all new members!

:thanksgiving: to all!!!

I am a homicide detective in a large Midwest city. Can this site benefit me as an investigator for unsolved murders? If so, how? I am open minded and open to any means that can help me do my job more successfully.

Detective Ryan Davis

I am a homicide detective in a large Midwest city. Can this site benefit me as an investigator for unsolved murders? If so, how? I am open minded and open to any means that can help me do my job more successfully.

Detective Ryan Davis

Dear Detective Davis,

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you joined and posted.

In answer to your question ABSOLUTELY YES we can help.

Think of Websleuths as a resource of people from all over the world just waiting to help.

I'll put you in touch with a detective who came to us with a piece of evidence they had baffled their agency for over 20 years.

It was a logo of something from a t-shirt found on a murder victim. Very quickly one of our sleuths found out everything the police needed to know about the logo

Here is a thread where the 2 detectives thanked the member who made the discovery.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Canyon-Road-Mar-92-1&p=11688904#post11688904

Detective Ryan, if you give us a piece of evidence from a cold case that has baffled you to the point where you don't know what to do...give it to Websleuths.

Please contact me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and we can discuss more in-depth what you need from Websleuths.

I want to remind everyone rather than fight the crowds binge watch the first four episodes of The Killing Season.

You can watch the episode HERE on A&E

Verified professional? Let me give you some background information on me. In 1995 I started walking the streets of Sacramento, CA. From there I worked in Bakersfield procuring a conviction in 1996. 2 convictions in Sacramento 1999-2005.
Then I as my lawyer told me to "get off the street" I went to the internet. Redbook then finally Backpage in San francisco, CA.
Finally hanging up my shoes in 2014. I never had a pimp though I was approached by a few. Why am I telling you this? I know about the sex trade. I think I could help with victimology.
I have an IQ of 120. Above average.
I have been struggling for a place to fit in.
Usually women who are in this line of work for as long as I've been don't live to tell. I made it wow it is really a miracle. High risk behavior was my middle name.

<modsnip>

Thank you for your consideration.

By watching the first episode of the Killing Season I got curious and simply typed websleuths in the searchbar and before I knew I registered! Still a noob here and this will be officially my first post :blushing:

:Welcome1: TaSSie!

Thanks for registering .Check out the FAQ thread - good for getting started. If you have any questions about the workings of WS post them there.

Happy sleuthing!

:Welcome1: TaSSie!

Thanks for registering .Check out the FAQ thread - good for getting started. If you have any questions about the workings of WS post them there.

Happy sleuthing!

Thank you for the welcome and I will post here if I have any questions!
=D
&#9829;

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member