FAQ's: Websleuths and The Killing Season/Post Your Questions About Websleuths HERE

Verified professional? Let me give you somome background information on me. In 1995 I started walking the streets of Sacramento, CA. From there I worked in Bakersfield procuring a conviction in 1996. 2 convictions in Sacramento 1999-2005.
Then I as my lawyer told me to "get off the street" I went to the internet. Redbook then finally Backpage in San francisco, CA.
Finally hanging up my shoes in 2014. I never had a pimp though I was approached by a few. Why am I telling you this? I know about the sex trade. I think I could help with victimology.
I have an IQ of 120. Above average.
I have been struggling for a place to fit in.
Usually women who are in this line of work for as long as I've been don't live to tell. I made it wow it is really a miracle. High risk behavior was my middle name.

<modsnip >

Thank you for your consideration.

:Welcome1: Stacieinsac! Check out the threads for Verified Insider info here;

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?521-Verified-Professional-and-Insider-Members

Happy Sleuthing!

I am having same problem I can't get into blog area it says I don't have permission I went into settings and don't seem to have anything specifically called permissions and privacy so I am confused where to go to move blog entries or whatever the above help tried to explain can someone help me

Maybe I'm not even registered???
Welcome, Veta. You are registered, but you don’t have access to all of the site's features, because you haven't met the required number of posts yet. I believe the magic number is 20 or 25 right now.

Once you've either met that requirement, or have been a member for six months, you will be able to write on your blog page, use the search feature, have an increase in your saved private messages, etc.

If you need more assistance, please send a private message to an admin or mod. You can do so by clicking on their avatar.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Thanks for responding so quickly so how do you post then? And where? DSounds like

Sounds like their are many of us trying to figure out how to be part of the conversation thanks again for your help

I am having the same problem. I wish it wasn't so confusing. I emailed them to ask.

Thanks for responding so quickly so how do you post then? And where? DSounds like

:Welcome1: scully951 And Veta4839! Glad to have you aboard. If you wish to post in the threads for specific Killing Season topics just start here;
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?589-THE-KILLING-SEASON

Look at the sub-forum topics and post your comments in the appropriate threads there.

As far as other features of WS ,or If you are still having difficulty you can message a mod directly. To Find A Mod go to the top of any thread and under the Main Logo to the right, (not far right) click on 'Quick Links" then " "View Site Leaders". There you can view which Mods are moderating a given thread.

Hope that helps!

Sounds like their are many of us trying to figure out how to be part of the conversation thanks again for your help

Hopefully you're in the right place. I will try to do what I can.

(if I am not napping) :loveyou:

If nobody wants to take me seriously can I at least make a thread where call girls (kinder/gentler) can post? Cause I believe they will be the ones to bring many of these sks down. Help me to word this right please.

If nobody wants to take me seriously can I at least make a thread where call girls (kinder/gentler) can post? Cause I believe they will be the ones to bring many of these sks down. Help me to word this right please.

Hi Stacieinsac,

There have been replies to your posts. I take you seriously as do most members and Admin. Post any question to a Mod if you are having difficulty. You can find a Mod by going to the upper center bar where you find "quick links" and then click on "Site leaders".
Then you can see who the Mods or Admin are.
If you still have trouble you can Email websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Hope That Helps!

Keep it up ! It will get easier, I promise!

Stele

I hope you received all my pm responses. Yes, you can start such a thread. In fact, we already have a thread about the adult entertainment industry in the LISK forum. No one's posted there for a couple of years, so maybe it's time for a fresh one. The question is which forum is most appropriate? I'd say for now the Long Haul Trucker sub-forum is best.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?604-Long-Haul-Truckers-amp-Neal-Falls

Please click on the link and follow the instructions to become verified.
Thank you
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Verified professional? Let me give you some background information on me. In 1995 I started walking the streets of Sacramento, CA. From there I worked in Bakersfield procuring a conviction in 1996. 2 convictions in Sacramento 1999-2005.
Then I as my lawyer told me to "get off the street" I went to the internet. Redbook then finally Backpage in San francisco, CA.
Finally hanging up my shoes in 2014. I never had a pimp though I was approached by a few. Why am I telling you this? I know about the sex trade. I think I could help with victimology.
I have an IQ of 120. Above average.
I have been struggling for a place to fit in.
Usually women who are in this line of work for as long as I've been don't live to tell. I made it wow it is really a miracle. High risk behavior was my middle name.

<modsnip>

Thank you for your consideration.

I just discovered you guys through the series! I got curious about one thing: how do you guys figure out how to profile the way Mr Brendt was talking about it? Like torso killers do this and whatnot vs. the other kind.

Anyways thanks

I just discovered you guys through the series! I got curious about one thing: how do you guys figure out how to profile the way Mr Brendt was talking about it? Like torso killers do this and whatnot vs. the other kind.

Anyways thanks

:welcome:

THE KILLING SEASON EPISODES 5 & 6 DISCUSSION WILL AIR LIVE TONIGHT 8:00 PM EASTERN LISTEN HERE

Filmmakers Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills are back to discuss two of the wildest episodes yet! Episodes 5 & 6 that aired Saturday night. If you missed these episodes you can catch up on A&E RIGHT HERE

Tuesday 8 PM Eastern on Websleuths Radio Josh and Rachel welcome Chief of Detectives at the Charleston Police Department in West Virginia Steve Cooper. Also on the show prosecutor Marieclair Akers from the Charleston District Attorney’s office.

Is Neal Falls the Long Island Serial Killer? Why did the police tell Stacey Gage's daughter they weren't going to look for her missing mother?

Personally, I want to ask Josh what he was thinking when he went up to an angry guy with a machete in a field and tried to have a conversation with him? Does Josh have a death wish? We want to know!!

What surprises are coming up on the last two episodes? Feel free to call in with any questions (713)-955-0606 Don't miss The Killing Season on A&E Saturday night 9 PM Eastern.Remember TONIGHT we are LIVE on Websleuths Radio at 8:00 PM Eastern

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back