Indefensible: The Missing Truth - Michael Griesbach

Safeguard, that was spectacular! Waiting to see if anyone will try to rebut your most excellent post.

Safeguard, that was spectacular! Waiting to see if anyone will try to rebut your most excellent post.

Oh. You know they will IDK. Because...Steve Avery...

He's a bad, bad man. And that's the only this whole travesty is about right? ( Not. )

Great to hear from you Safeguard :) Hope you are well!

Your post makes a valid point... not all of us were snowed by the documentary! I read another post in the last few days, I think it was Hoosen_Fenger, but not sure, that said something about how the edit would show AC with the same reaction more than once and how it was spliced, etc. Here's the thing though.... I don't know about the rest of you, but when I "watched", I did more listening than watching, I am usually doing something else, and with this documentary, specifically, I was googling and reading here at websleuths the majority of the time, or possibly even playing Candy Crush LOL I was not always "watching", so some of those edits really had no bearing on my thought process.

Hey Missy! *waves tired hand* LOL!
All good over here thanks!

Yes. I also watched a lot of MaM on my phone while doing other things, so some of the subtleties were missed. Didn't need em.

That doc couldn't have been made at all without extraordinary incompetence, (at the very least).

There comes a point when
"incompetence" reaches a level where it becomes indistinguishable from malice!

(*Awww shucks folks, we messed up, but our hearts were in the right place!* Pffftt!).

If you add in the earlier false imprisonment, the ensuing cover up attempt and dodge when they were literally handed the name of the real perp, you would think they would have been meticulously by the book, on the Halbach case.

But they failed, (Hugely!), to follow even basic protocol
. It becomes crystal clear what was going on.

All those who like to say, " "well sure, some "mistakes" were made by MCSO" , are pretty much admitting what we all know, There was an extreme miscarriage of justice in this case. Criminally so. Imo.

When backed into a corner all they ever have to fall back on is the tired, old claim that Mam is all we sheeple are going on.

It's insulting really. As if we would have to be superior beings, super sluethers, like themselves... who have superpowers and are able to resist the CULT of MaM.

But MaM only opened Pandora box, and MCSO spilled out. The truth is a matter of public record at this point.

Oh. You know they will IDK. Because...Steve Avery...

He's a bad, bad man. And that's the only this whole travesty is about right? ( Not. )
I love you! Hope you're doing ok!😉 Hugs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Great to hear from you Safeguard :) Hope you are well!

Your post makes a valid point... not all of us were snowed by the documentary! I read another post in the last few days, I think it was Hoosen_Fenger, but not sure, that said something about how the edit would show AC with the same reaction more than once and how it was spliced, etc. Here's the thing though.... I don't know about the rest of you, but when I "watched", I did more listening than watching, I am usually doing something else, and with this documentary, specifically, I was googling and reading here at websleuths the majority of the time, or possibly even playing Candy Crush LOL I was not always "watching", so some of those edits really had no bearing on my thought process.
Exactly! Same! There was an episode or two that I did watch more than once.
When the transcripts and police reports came out..well, that's all the more confirmation for me😉

Hey Missy! *waves tired hand* LOL!
All good over here thanks!

Yes. I also watched a lot of MaM on my phone while doing other things, so some of the subtleties were missed. Didn't need em.

That doc couldn't have been made at all without extraordinary incompetence, (at the very least).

There comes a point when
"incompetence" reaches a level where it becomes indistinguishable from malice!

(*Awww shucks folks, we messed up, but our hearts were in the right place!* Pffftt!).

If you add in the earlier false imprisonment, the ensuing cover up attempt and dodge when they were literally handed the name of the real perp, you would think they would have been meticulously by the book, on the Halbach case.

But they failed, (Hugely!), to follow even basic protocol
. It becomes crystal clear what was going on.

All those who like to say, " "well sure, some "mistakes" were made by MCSO" , are pretty much admitting what we all know, There was an extreme miscarriage of justice in this case. Criminally so. Imo.

When backed into a corner all they ever have to fall back on is the tired, old claim that Mam is all we sheeple are going on.

It's insulting really. As if we would have to be superior beings, super sluethers, like themselves... who have superpowers and are able to resist the CULT of MaM.

But MaM only opened Pandora box, and MCSO spilled out. The truth is a matter of public record at this point.
This. Every word.

Oh and regarding the OP... the Griesbach book...

Considering he was "All In" in the, (so called), investigation of the Halbach case, I'm gonna give his opinion about as much credence as I will Ken kratz when his book comes out. (he likes to link himself to The Justice project, but they issued a statement saying they want nothing to do with the drivel he's shoveling , ( Paraphrasing lol!).

Police logs (bbm) for your perusal:

11/05/2005 11:08:30 D924 Narrative: CONTACT 204/209
11/05/2005 11:09:46 D923 Narrative: LT LENK PAGED AT 1108 HRS.
11/05/2005 11:11:18 D924 Narrative: CASO ONSCENE
11/05/2005 11:32:22 D924 Narrative: 10-8 FROM RESIDENCE HEADING INTO HQ
11/05/2005 11:43:24 D924 Narrative: CONTACT CRIME LAB OUT OF MADISON
11/05/2005 11:57:59 D924 Narrative: RECEIVED CALL BACK FROM STATE CRIME LAB,
608-831-5416 CALL BACK
11/05/2005 11:58:28 D971 Narrative: PER STATE PATROL 4 UNITS RESPONDING,
W313,W327,W336,W376
11/05/2005 12:00:55 D924 Narrative: CRIME LAB WILL BE ENROUTE SHORTLY
11/05/2005 12:10:46 D924 Narrative: MIKE GRIESHBACH NOTIFIED
11/05/2005 12:31:54 D924 Narrative: Q/147 CLOSED WITH SIGNS, ALONG WITH
147/KREUGER AND BACK ALLEY WAY
11/05/2005 13:02:22 D924 Narrative: CALUMET COUNTY DA ONSCENE
11/05/2005 13:31:17 D971 Narrative: MTFD'S COMMAND POST IS ENROUTE TO Q/147
11/05/2005 13:56:54 D971 Narrative: CALUMET INVESTIGATOR AND MYSELF WILL BE
OUT AT THE EARL AND CANDY AVERY RESIDENCE ON Y
11/05/2005 14:01:39 D971 Narrative: PER S405 THE PARTIES HE WAS HOLDING ON TO
WERE ALLOWED TO LEAVE PER ADA GRIESBACH

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/MTSO-Dispatch-Logs.pdf

Oh and regarding the OP... the Griesbach book...

Considering he was "All In" in the, (so called), investigation of the Halbach case, I'm gonna give his opinion about as much credence as I will Ken kratz when his book comes out. (he likes to link himself to The Justice project, but they issued a statement saying they want nothing to do with the drivel he's shoveling , ( Paraphrasing lol!).

Police logs (bbm) for your perusal:

11/05/2005 11:08:30 D924 Narrative: CONTACT 204/209
11/05/2005 11:09:46 D923 Narrative: LT LENK PAGED AT 1108 HRS.
11/05/2005 11:11:18 D924 Narrative: CASO ONSCENE
11/05/2005 11:32:22 D924 Narrative: 10-8 FROM RESIDENCE HEADING INTO HQ
11/05/2005 11:43:24 D924 Narrative: CONTACT CRIME LAB OUT OF MADISON
11/05/2005 11:57:59 D924 Narrative: RECEIVED CALL BACK FROM STATE CRIME LAB,
608-831-5416 CALL BACK
11/05/2005 11:58:28 D971 Narrative: PER STATE PATROL 4 UNITS RESPONDING,
W313,W327,W336,W376
11/05/2005 12:00:55 D924 Narrative: CRIME LAB WILL BE ENROUTE SHORTLY
11/05/2005 12:10:46 D924 Narrative: MIKE GRIESHBACH NOTIFIED
11/05/2005 12:31:54 D924 Narrative: Q/147 CLOSED WITH SIGNS, ALONG WITH
147/KREUGER AND BACK ALLEY WAY
11/05/2005 13:02:22 D924 Narrative: CALUMET COUNTY DA ONSCENE
11/05/2005 13:31:17 D971 Narrative: MTFD'S COMMAND POST IS ENROUTE TO Q/147
11/05/2005 13:56:54 D971 Narrative: CALUMET INVESTIGATOR AND MYSELF WILL BE
OUT AT THE EARL AND CANDY AVERY RESIDENCE ON Y
11/05/2005 14:01:39 D971 Narrative: PER S405 THE PARTIES HE WAS HOLDING ON TO
WERE ALLOWED TO LEAVE PER ADA GRIESBACH

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/MTSO-Dispatch-Logs.pdf
So, SO nice to hear from you❤

So, SO nice to hear from you❤

Nice to see you too... You're the reason I jumped back in posting...

I can be a little...abrasive(?), so I step back when I feel a fck u rant coming on. Time for a vaca at that point lol!
But I am fiercely loyal. When I saw you receive a rather condescending reply upthread, ( come on Dexter you know )...

I was all, oh. no no no...

Disagree, debate your point, argue all you want, but when it gets to the state of "hand patting" and "Now now, little minion"... I simply cannot help myself! :slap:

This would appear to be Griesbach's 3rd book exploiting Steven Avery's notoriety:

Unreasonable Inferences (2010)

The Innocent Killer (2014)

Indefensible (2016)

How long can this guy get to ride the gravy train rewriting the same story over and over again?

This would appear to be Griesbach's 3rd book exploiting Steven Avery's notoriety:

Indefensible (2016)

How long can this guy get to ride the gravy train rewriting the same story over and over again?

Heh. yeah I noticed that too. He might as well just call his next book, "Steven Avery my Cash Cow". :moo:

Nice to see you too... You're the reason I jumped back in posting...

I can be a little...abrasive(?), so I step back when I feel a fck u rant coming on. Time for a vaca at that point lol!
But I am fiercely loyal. When I saw you receive a rather condescending reply upthread, ( come on Dexter you know )...

I was all, oh. no no no...

Disagree, debate your point, argue all you want, but when it gets to the state of "hand patting" and "Now now, little minion"... I simply cannot help myself! :slap:
Awe😉 Love my friends here❤
I haven't come to that point, needing a vaca...not yet😉
I don't find you abrasive at all. I find that you are very educated in the cases you follow and to the point❤
Anyway...time to do some more Christmas shopping!! Can y'all believe it's that time already?..

Indefensible (2016)

As long as folks keep buying into his BS..JMO

Indefensible (2016)

:welcome4: Proudfootz!

Great Post!!
:yeahthat:

Awe Love my friends here❤
I haven't come to that point, needing a vaca...not yet
I don't find you abrasive at all. I find that you are very educated in the cases you follow and to the point❤
Anyway...time to do some more Christmas shopping!! Can y'all believe it's that time already?..

Love my WS friends too. :loveyou::grouphug:

Had a Great Thanksgiving Safeguard! We were up at the cabin.

Hope YOU all my WS friends did too!!

Love your no-nonsense style Safeguard! We've missed you!!!

Can't believe it is December already either...I have to get going on my shopping!! I haven't even started. :facepalm:

We can all celebrate our 1 year anniversary on these threads pretty soon...LOL

The wheels of justice churn slowly!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater