Please Read! Thank You to Josh Zeman, Rachel Mills, and A&E

Thank you Rachel and Josh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thank you Rachel and Josh and Tricia. I hope the tv documentary/websleuthing combination will go beyond and be first to give law enforcement a viable lead which solves the LISK case.
Cant imagine the FBI willing to miss any potential opportunity and keeping the civilian leads private and protected through their investigations..

I have to say I have never seen a crime documentary that was done with so much compassion, truth, determination, and consideration. I have watch numerous crime documentaries too. Thank you for your tired less work, and I hope we see more for you two!

Agreed!, and I watch a lot too! I'm behind, I get to watch episodes 5 & 6 tonight here in the UK. I know I'm going to want more when it's over !! I had my 2 sister in laws come visit on Friday night and I made them watch the first episode and they were both riveted and intrigued.

Bravo Josh & Rachel, Tricia and everyone else involved!!

shia.gif

Wonderfully informative series, it is obvious that you both put your heart and soul into it. Thank you!

Thanks from me as well. I've watched whatever was up on demand at this time and everything is quite well done. I'm local to LI and everyone here follows the Gilgo case.

I said in another thread, I'm going to wait until the whole show is over before commenting on my own specific theories.

As someone from the UK, I hadn't heard about or at least I hadn't absorbed information about LISK. Nor was I aware of the issues faced by families in the US reporting missing people for example.

Absolutely great job done by both Rachel and Josh, they not only highlighted LISK on an international scale, but also highlighted objectively everything that is currently wrong with the US LE system.

I applaud them for exploring the rabbit holes thoroughly (obviously I'm assuming budget and safety constraints meant they had to draw some lines under particular routes for now). Allowing viewers to make their own views unbiasedly.

I hadn't heard of Websleuths either until the show.

Well done also to all the WS members who took part in the show, it was frustrating to see some hiding behind blurred faces or not answering why they were invested. You were hardly going to be incriminating yourself.

Finally can I also say a well done specifically to Peter Brendt. He talked a lot of sense. His views up to ep6 (Not seen the last two yet) follow a similar track to my own. I'm sure he gets a lot of love on here anyway as an amateur profiler.

I said in another thread, I'm going to wait until the whole show is over before commenting on my own specific theories.

As someone from the UK, I hadn't heard about or at least I hadn't absorbed information about LISK. Nor was I aware of the issues faced by families in the US reporting missing people for example.

Absolutely great job done by both Rachel and Josh, they not only highlighted LISK on an international scale, but also highlighted objectively everything that is currently wrong with the US LE system.

I applaud them for exploring the rabbit holes thoroughly (obviously I'm assuming budget and safety constraints meant they had to draw some lines under particular routes for now). Allowing viewers to make their own views unbiasedly.

Well done also to all the WS members who took part in the show, it was frustrating to see some hiding behind blurred faces or not answering why they were invested. You were hardly going to be incriminating yourself.

Finally can I also say a well done specifically to Peter Brendt. He talked a lot of sense. His views up to ep6 (Not seen the last two yet) follow a similar track to my own. I'm sure he gets a lot of love on here anyway as an amateur profiler.
They're amazing aren't they?!
You should check out " Urban Legends " and " Cropsey "
Welcome to Websleuths! This site..everyone should be so lucky to know about it😉
Happy sleuthing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Agreed!, and I watch a lot too! I'm behind, I get to watch episodes 5 & 6 tonight here in the UK. I know I'm going to want more when it's over !! I had my 2 sister in laws come visit on Friday night and I made them watch the first episode and they were both riveted and intrigued.

Bravo Josh & Rachel, Tricia and everyone else involved!!

shia.gif
Made my hubby watch it too😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thank you Rachel and Josh!! Absolutely fantastic docuseries! :tyou::yourock:

This series has been one of the best made true crime documentaries I have ever seen.

A job well done. Superb.

Thanks Josh and Rachel !!!

:goldcrown::yourock::goldcrown:

Welcome to the greatest community on the interwebs, fellow Brit :)

Thank you again, Josh and Rachel, for the arduous trails you've followed with such consummate intelligence and guts and for recognizing and making Websleuths part of it.

I've finished the last 2 eps and now I wanna know about the other clusters on the map.Great work Josh and Rachel!:happydance:As far as Cleveland goes always remember it used to be the home of The Torso Killer and that has also gone unsolved.

You finally knocked it loose. Kept remembering tidbits but never enough to remember it all until now.

For the victims and their survivors.

Sylvia Plath
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine/browse?contentId=27200
Screenshot 2016-12-07 at 1.53.04 PM.pngScreenshot 2016-12-07 at 1.53.27 PM.png

Thank you Rachel & Josh for The Killing Season. I think it is inspiring what the two of you are doing, especially for the victims and their families. This documentary is done wonderfully, focusing on several different aspects of the cases, getting the word out, and relaying knowledge to people in various careers that can help with these cases, hopefully to eventually solve them. What a great idea this show was, I can't wait for the next season. Keep up the good work you two!

Josh and Rachel,

What an intriguing and thought-provoking series you created. It was fascinating to watch you investigate the Gilgo Beach murders and the connections you made to other unsolved murders in other areas. Your dedication to uncovering truths and clues kept us engaged, and your exposure of the potential reasons for these cases going unsolved for so many years was eye-opening. You told the victims' stories with both grace and compassion. Thank you for illustrating that regardless of their backgrounds, they are worthy of and deserve justice.

It was exciting to see how Websleuths played a role in your investigation and innovative project. I loved watching you showcase the incredible sleuthing skills of Websleuths' members and that you encouraged viewers to join and participate in the discussion.

Fingers crossed for a season 2!

I watched a few episodes on TKS and am not convinced how much of an actual asset the show is to the Gilgo case. I feel that the research is excellent but to what extend is it being utilized? I've seen good content vanish between commercial breaks, which may be a production shortcoming. But like those Bigfoot shows, if you nab the Bigfoot, the show may be over.

It does keep the interest in the case alive. This is important especially if new evidence is brought to the front that authorities can't dance around. Maybe a watcher will add up 2+2 and actually get 4.

I give a big applause to Josh and Rachel for their commitment and tenacity to the show. You guys did awesome and opened the eyes of so many ppl who were clueless to the. Keep up the good work and am hoping for season 2

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back