Found Deceased NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

http://wp.me/p5MgcM-1jZo

Now Jeffrey Ward says he was overtaken by demons.... Confessed to the murders but says he did them while he was "blacked out".... I hope he gets the death penalty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://wp.me/p5MgcM-1jZo

Now Jeffrey Ward says he was overtaken by demons.... Confessed to the murders but says he did them while he was "blacked out".... I hope he gets the death penalty

[FONT=&quot]The document also lists multiple crimes potentially committed by Ward and his brother Jerrett Ward, who is accused of accessory to murder. Items recovered in Ward’s home link him to other crimes in the area of the murders.[/FONT]

Well there you have it............he blacked out and can't remember anything.

We'll never know the true reason "why ?" .

At least he'll be locked up the rest of his life.

I think it is interesting how he said it happened during "one of his blackout episodes" .... So apparently this happens often or at least prior to this yet he's never murdered anyone before during one of these alleged blackout episodes. I hope this just makes it worse for him

...and his brother also blacked out?
...and demons a family thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This makes me angry! I bet Dawnn and Taylor remember. Hoe convenient not to remember!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thing is, he seems to remember he blacked out. So......yeah. Good luck with that, dude.

Thing is, he seems to remember he blacked out. So......yeah. Good luck with that, dude.

He apparently also remembers what he did while he was "blacked out" since he confessed to it. What a .

He apparently also remembers what he did while he was "blacked out" since he confessed to it. What a .

So he remembers he blacked out. And he remembers he killed them while blacked out. But he don't remember why? Seems he remembers what suits him when it suits him.

Hi I'm the mother to jayla ward....the daughter of Jeffrey ward....who passed away. I just have to address some things I have read up here. First off my baby's passing has nothing to do with Jeff and what he did so she shoulder even be apart of this conversation....she was a happy baby she did nothing but smile and laugh. And my world will never be the same. I will never be the same. Losing her has destroyed me....and just so y'all know Jeffrey and dawn were not together....me and Jeffrey just broke up before he did what he did im not proud of it...but it's the truth and I refuse to lie. After the death of jayla Jeffrey started doing drugs and it was the reason i left him he became angry and lashed out...why he did what he did i do not know. It was evil and there isnt any excuse....i know what he has told me but I don't car to hear it. Because I am constantly defending my daughter's name now...everyone hears what he did and automatically assume there some evil story behind my baby's death...and her memory means so much more than just a story people can add to and spread...her name was jayla Alexis ward she was 9 months and 5 days old she was so loved and she is missed everyday and what happened to her was a tragic accident...but it has nothing to do with what her dumbass dad did. I pray for the family's of dawn and Taylor I was close with them and there family...now I may have misspelled some stuff in here but I was rushing and I just want everyone to know my daughter has nothing to do with this horrible story...

Hi I'm the mother to jayla ward....the daughter of Jeffrey ward....who passed away. I just have to address some things I have read up here. First off my baby's passing has nothing to do with Jeff and what he did so she shoulder even be apart of this conversation....she was a happy baby she did nothing but smile and laugh. And my world will never be the same. I will never be the same. Losing her has destroyed me....and just so y'all know Jeffrey and dawn were not together....me and Jeffrey just broke up before he did what he did im not proud of it...but it's the truth and I refuse to lie. After the death of jayla Jeffrey started doing drugs and it was the reason i left him he became angry and lashed out...why he did what he did i do not know. It was evil and there isnt any excuse....i know what he has told me but I don't car to hear it. Because I am constantly defending my daughter's name now...everyone hears what he did and automatically assume there some evil story behind my baby's death...and her memory means so much more than just a story people can add to and spread...her name was jayla Alexis ward she was 9 months and 5 days old she was so loved and she is missed everyday and what happened to her was a tragic accident...but it has nothing to do with what her dumbass dad did. I pray for the family's of dawn and Taylor I was close with them and there family...now I may have misspelled some stuff in here but I was rushing and I just want everyone to know my daughter has nothing to do with this horrible story...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I pray you can find peace. You've had to deal with a lot of trauma - please seek some professional help to help you work through it so you can move forward in your life.

Sept 2018:

District Attorney Seth Edwards says 27-year-oldk Jeffrey Todd Ward of Wiilliamston pled guilty Tuesday to two counts of first degree murder...

Investigators with Martin County and the State Bureau of Investigation learned that Jeffrey Ward was the estranged husband Ward, and that Jeffrey and his brother, Jarrett Ward, had stolen a vehicle in Pitt County and were headed to Texas.

On November 29, 2016, an officer with the Meridian, MS police department spotted the stolen vehicle and initiated a traffic stop. Both Ward brothers were located inside.

According to statements from Jeffrey Ward and other evidence, Jeffrey Ward and Dawnn Ward involved in an argument on the night of November 27 or early morning hours of November 28 at Dawnn's residence on Robert Taylor Road in Williamston.

Both Wards proceeded out in the yard when Jeffrey stabbed Dawnn once in the chest with a knife, killing her. Jeffrey then stabbed his step-daughter, Taylor, multiple times with a knife. Jeffrey admitted to striking Taylor in the head with an air soft pistol.

Jeffrey Ward then transported both bodies about 7 miles away to his grandmother's residence on McCaskey Road in Williamston, where he eventually dumped both bodies into an underground well on the property.

Their bodies were discovered a few days later with the aid of canines. Autopsies confirmed that each died due to stab wounds, and in addition Taylor suffered blunt force trauma to her head.

Williamston man sentenced to life after pleading guilty to murders

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back