Atlantic City Eastbound Strangler 4 Women Found Dead behind Motel Egg Harbor Twp, Nov 2006

We were " working girls" at that time... 😦

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ohhh there's more just not trying to show their entire hand in case they do decide to go forward and search him out

Ohhh there's more just not trying to show their entire hand in case they do decide to go forward and search him out

If I were you I'd give everything I had to Josh and rachel so they can start investigating Pronto. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Did you ever see him exhibit violent behavior and anger? You mentioned you knew him to be angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did leave their and our lives are completely different now.. But there's still trauma around that time of our lives. It was scary being there at that time knowing the pd really saw this man as a solution to a problem not a problem himself... They really did not care

I will try and contact them tonight

I will try and contact them tonight

Good, I'm glad you got out of there and it sounds like you are in a good place now.

Did you ever see him exhibit violent behavior and anger? You mentioned you knew him to be angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not towards us.... You learn to read people very very quickly and it was obvious he did not want you to behave in a sexual manner.. Discuss sex with him... He paid for you to have a pedicure and he wanted you to wear high heels... Nice ones and he's massage your feet 15-20 minutes and then show you his pedicure which you complimented him on... Asked where he had it done etc and he'd stop you off. But the young woman who were overtly sexual he would be very nasty and angry towards... Especially if they had CHILDREN

Not towards us.... You learn to read people very very quickly and it was obvious he did not want you to behave in a sexual manner.. Discuss sex with him... He paid for you to have a pedicure and he wanted you to wear high heels... Nice ones and he's massage your feet 15-20 minutes and then show you his pedicure which you complimented him on... Asked where he had it done etc and he'd stop you off. But the young woman who were overtly sexual he would be very nasty and angry towards... Especially if they had CHILDREN

That made my stomach hurt...

Rdixon, are you ok?

Yes thank you. It's a part of my life that showed me what a survivor I can be when necessary. A lesson in everything right? Stephen Marley says.. I've come to learn pain teaches more than hurts. If I went through all that in order to maybe help stop this man.. It was all worth it. Thanks again

Yes thank you. It's a part of my life that showed me what a survivor I can be when necessary. A lesson in everything right? Stephen Marley says.. I've come to learn pain teaches more than hurts. If I went through all that in order to maybe help stop this man.. It was all worth it. Thanks again

Great thinking, I can tell you have a good head on your shoulders... I am a survivor in ways also so I can relate to that and I can tell you that in my experience, it made me so strong and I wouldn't be the person i am today if I had not had to survive. You live and you learn, that is for sure!

Great thinking, I can tell you have a good head on your shoulders... I am a survivor in ways also so I can relate to that and I can tell you that in my experience, it made me so strong and I wouldn't be the person i am today if I had not had to survive. You live and you learn, that is for sure!

Truth

Certainly interesting, Rachels handle is @danse_macabre, send her a personal message if you want.

I keep referring back to a recent article published on Nov. 20th, 2016 by NJ.com because it's the only source of new information on this case in 10 years.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/10_years_later_the_atlantic_city_serial_killer_rem.html

“Raffo, Breidor, Roberts and Dilts were believed to have been killed elsewhere before their bodies were dumped, leaving precious little to examine, authorities have said.”

Traits of an organized serial killer.

“Raffo had no defensive wounds on her body, suggesting she could have been drugged or attacked while incapacitated. The other women had no discernible defensive wounds, but because of the state of decomposition, wounds could not be ruled out.”

While there may be a ritualistic aspect to this case, there's nothing to lead anyone to believe that these women were bound up or tortured prior to their deaths.

Some serial killers return to the dump site to have sex with the dead bodies. Judging by the location of where these women were found that particular kink can be ruled out.

But the word incapacitated is peculiar. Booze, crack or smack would certainly put someone in a state where they could be rendered somewhat defenseless. But that takes time, and reports indicate that the last two victims (Raffo and Roberts) were planning to return to somewhere within an hour or two.

chloroform.jpg

So how would one go about quickly incapacitating someone? Chloroform would certainly do the trick, a scenario that could easily be enacted within the confines of a vehicle. With the targeted victim now incapacitated, the killer would be free to indulge in his ritualistic fantasies.

As always, just my opinion.
Simply supplying heroin or pain pill opiate things could do that. Especially heroin. Likely he gave them it then did what he did

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back