Turkey - Terror attack Istanbul nightclub 31 December 2016

Is a media ban typical? I don't think I've ever heard of that in a terrorist attack. Prayers for peace.

It is in Turkey the President wants to ensure the Turkish people know as little as possible when a tragedy like this happens. This is a man believed to be buying cheap oil from ISIS or at least he was.

It is in Turkey the President wants to ensure the Turkish people know as little as possible when a tragedy like this happens. This is a man believed to be buying cheap oil from ISIS or at least he was.

Pretty much what my husband just said. Sad.

anyone know the name of the msnbc anchor now all I know is Richard - he is very good imo

oogle images
e5c7d7a2e7b166cd387f6f7cc4777944.jpg

I just saw CCTV footage on Drudge and the Santa suit is white. Is Santa different across the pond?

I am really surprised at SKY lack of coverage ??

[h=2]Los Angeles police says department is stepping up security in light of the Istanbul attack - ABC7
[/h]

[FONT=&quot]The nightclub is one of the most elite spots in the city, and getting inside past the bouncers who seek out only the best dressed is notoriously hard.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]security measures had been taken over the past 10 days after US intelligence reports suggested a possible attack, the Hurriyet newspaper reported.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Istanbul, 17,000 police officers were put on duty, some camouflaged as Santa Clause and others as street vendors, Anadolu reported.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On December 10, 44 people were killed in a double bombing in Istanbul [/FONT]after a football match hosted by the top side Besiktas[FONT=&quot].

[/FONT]
[h=3]5 June 2015[/h][h=2]Diyarbakiır rally bombings[/h][FONT=&quot]Four dead, 400 injured

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just hours before pro-Kurdish HDP leader Selahattin Demirtaş was about to speak at a party rally, two bombs went off in the south-eastern Turkish city. Believed to be related to Isil.

[h=3]20 July 2015[/h][h=2]Suruç gathering attack[/h][FONT=&quot]33 dead, 104 injured

[FONT=&quot]An Isil-linked suicide bombertargeted a group of activists in the southern Turkish town gathered ahead of their trip to help rebuild Kobane after brutal fighting between Syrian Kurdish groups and Isil.

[FONT=&quot]"Unfortunately (he) rained bullets in a very cruel and merciless way on innocent people who were there to celebrate New Year's and have fun,"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/istanbul-attack-gunmen-dressed-santa-open-fire-nightclub-turkey/[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

It bothers me this will get little media attention in countries like Australia, UK, USA. This is as much an attack on Western values as a terror attack in Europe or other Western countries would be.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd