Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, not only the unknown tattoo on the left breast, but the gold bracelet. But then I question driving body parts from Virginia to NY?

What if she was on the run from Dickerson because she was pregnant and ended up in NY? He found and killed or she ended up the victim of another SK. I just think she is a very good fit.

What if she was on the run from Dickerson because she was pregnant and ended up in NY? He found and killed or she ended up the victim of another SK. I just think she is a very good fit.[/QUOTE

I agree she is, and would want her to be, but there is nothing that states she has Cesarean scars as Jane Doe 3 had. In addition I believe they would know if Jane Doe 3 was pregnant since they had her torso.

I wonder if there is any way possible that they could track who and where that green contanier was bought

The green container is a rubber maid, it's not a matter of where was it bought but "where aren't they sold" unfortunately every store sells rubbermaid.

It behoves me that some many are not even reported missing.
That's exactly what I have been thinking too, it is ridiculous. Even those that are reported aren't in LE databases so public can help.

the green container is a rubber maid, it's not a matter of where was it bought but "where aren't they sold" unfortunately every store sells rubbermaid.

i did not think about that

i did not think about that
The pillow case is a better track along with the red towel, hotels/ motels have white linens, it had to come from someone's home. Some sleuthers are questioning DNA on the towel if it was tested? Anyones guess with Suffolk County LE involved.

Do you know if a map of where "peachs" was found..was posted in ths theread

That's exactly what I have been thinking too, it is ridiculous. Even those that are reported aren't in LE databases so public can help.
I had a friend when I was younger that was Mexican. We were close until they moved away and we lost touch. My sister a few years had contact with her sister. Her sister was the same age as my sister and my friend was the same age as me. Anyway, the sister said my friend (her name is Vicki) was involved with drugs and that they haven't heard from her in years. The sister is raising her children. I don't think they ever filed a missing person's report, none that I can find anyway.

I had a friend when I was younger that was Mexican. We were close until they moved away and we lost touch. My sister a few years had contact with her sister. Her sister was the same age as my sister and my friend was the same age as me. Anyway, the sister said my friend (her name is Vicki) was involved with drugs and that they haven't heard from her in years. The sister is raising her children. I don't think they ever filed a missing person's report, none that I can find anyway.

But wouldn't you think they would still file a missing persons report? DO they care what became of her? Even is she took off on her own? She could have died from an over dose some where or lost her way? Don't they owe that to the kids? TO put something out there? I don't get it.

There was also a toddler found dead 3-4 years old, that has been DNA matched to Peaches, Jane Doe #3, Baby Doe 7.
I have read differing reports, I think they finalized the baby's age between 1-4 most likely in the 1-2 year age range. But there are so many different reports I start losing track.

Has anyone thought about setting up a setting up a fb page for peachs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member