UID Victim: Manorville John Doe, Hispanic male, 5'6", 112 lbs., Namus 2725, found Nov 2000

UID #2725 found 11/23/2000 was found with clothing on body (sparsely clothed). Clothing WITH the body, white & blue stripe boxer shorts size medium, GAP brand.

Its a trick on words~~was the UID found with clothing on and had clothing next to the body being the boxer shorts or it could mean the UID had boxer shorts on, and thus was sparsely clothed. There is not enough info for us to make that determination. I don't think it will help us to ID the victim though...JMO

UID #2725 found 11/23/2000 was found with clothing on body (sparsely clothed). Clothing WITH the body, white & blue stripe boxer shorts size medium, GAP brand.

Its a trick on words~~was the UID found with clothing on and had clothing next to the body being the boxer shorts or it could mean the UID had boxer shorts on, and thus was sparsely clothed. There is not enough info for us to make that determination. I don't think it will help us to ID the victim though...JMO

See my post #68. Victim partially clothed wearing boxers

I found one of the posts, #207 in the forgotten reports thread, originally posted by lindsaylohan6 (does anyone know what happened to her?) On 8/31/14:
"Two victims with blue striped boxers. from a pack the killer owned and dressed them in?

FOUND: May 20, 1998 across from 33 Leahy Street, Brentwood in overgrown sump

White male, 15-17 years old, white boxers with blue vertical stripes, green/black jacket size XL labeled “Alliance Down,” shirt with “Chicago” written on it, black hiking boots “Buffalo” brand USA size 8.5 yellow stud/post earring with green stone, white plastic rosary beads, green plastic key ring inscribed “Hands of Gold Jewelry,” a store in Copiague. Dead for up to six months. NCIC#: U-950001835

FOUND: Nov. 23, 2000 between exits 68 and 69, south side of eastbound LIE

White or Hispanic male, 20-30 years old, 5’6”, 112 lbs, short black hair, has surgical staple possibly from a previous fracture, wearing M blue/white striped Gap boxers. Dead for about three weeks. NCIC#: U-660001512"

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I found one of the posts, #207 in the forgotten reports thread, originally posted by lindsaylohan6 (does anyone know what happened to her?) On 8/31/14:
"Two victims with blue striped boxers. from a pack the killer owned and dressed them in?

White male, 15-17 years old, white boxers with blue vertical stripes, green/black jacket size XL labeled “Alliance Down,” shirt with “Chicago” written on it, black hiking boots “Buffalo” brand USA size 8.5 yellow stud/post earring with green stone, white plastic rosary beads, green plastic key ring inscribed “Hands of Gold Jewelry,” a store in Copiague. Dead for up to six months. NCIC#: U-950001835

White or Hispanic male, 20-30 years old, 5’6”, 112 lbs, short black hair, has surgical staple possibly from a previous fracture, wearing M blue/white striped Gap boxers. Dead for about three weeks. NCIC#: U-660001512"

The day after that kid was found, this guy disappears from Mastic. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jimenez_jack.html

Hands of Gold Jewelry
Jewelry Stores
494 Oak St
Copiague, NY - Suffolk County
(631) 237-8730 DIRECTIONS

That's correct Kellyd!

I've updated my spreadsheet here. I left that out, sorry guys. I will post again when I have more updates to it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-John-Doe-NamUS-2725&p=13089761#post13089761

Victim Found May 20, 1998 is NamUs #2925. Victim found November 23, 2000 is NamUs #2725. It's confusing because they both end in 25.

I encourage people with questions like this to visit the UID website on NamUs. It can be found here. https://identifyus.org/en

Missing persons can be found here.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en

I did quite a bit of research through out the day about this staple "embedded" in John Doe's chin. I can't find any reference as to why one would be outside of the face embedded because the are not to difficult to remove so assuming it is inside the bone it is a surgical staple implant. They are used because of mandible deterioration from disease or atrophy. They can cause alot of problems. Infections and failure of the staple. It's more complicated than just a staple as the report would make it seems.
http://www.joms.org/article/S0278-2391(12)01660-6/abstract

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ne_plate_A_long-term_retrospective_evaluation

I don't think we are talking about a broken new but someone trying to have a diseased bone corrected. If infection set it and he couldn't get it treated, he couldn't eat.

I did quite a bit of research through out the day about this staple "embedded" in John Doe's chin. I can't find any reference as to why one would be outside of the face embedded because the are not to difficult to remove so assuming it is inside the bone it is a surgical staple implant. They are used because of mandible deterioration from disease or atrophy. They can cause alot of problems. Infections and failure of the staple. It's more complicated than just a staple as the report would make it seems.
http://www.joms.org/article/S0278-2391(12)01660-6/abstract

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ne_plate_A_long-term_retrospective_evaluation

I don't think we are talking about a broken new but someone trying to have a diseased bone corrected. If infection set it and he couldn't get it treated, he couldn't eat.

Did you look into what the namus say, mandibular intraosseous wire?

The wire is used in alot of things including TMJ but I can't find were a staple in the chin is leading that way buuut I can sure keep looking.

I thought maybe the staple was a bad description and what the namus says was a more accurately detailed description, but it could be both?

I thought maybe the staple was a bad description and what the namus says was a more accurately detailed description, but it could be both?

It very well could be as you say. In breaks I see terms such as pins and wires but in disease I see staples but wires are also used. Maybe just be on what the ME felt like writing down that day. If NAMUS said his teeth were in poor condition possibly staples. ??

It very well could be as you say. In breaks I see terms such as pins and wires but in disease I see staples but wires are also used. Maybe just be on what the ME felt like writing down that day. If NAMUS said his teeth were in poor condition possibly staples. ??

It doesn't though. When it looked into it seemed like the wiring was an alternative treatment to a plate in the jaw. Butr yea the staple chin perplexed me

If he were a street person he could have just had the crap kicked out of him randomly by ****s. Got the clothes from a homeless shelter but that is a good question where are his other clothes. Maybe he had a few dollars and he was the john. Like you said about to have sex and strangled from behind. Clothes stolen to keep I.D. hidden. ? Maybe
I always wonder if the ID ir sLlet phone etc are small trophies he keeps. But the other clothes I guess he must not be too big of a dude where it runs a risk of being pulled over and him having random dude clothes because he could just say they're his

I wonder if the John buys packs of whatever clothing item and makes them wear them to meet him

So now that there is a thread for this John Doe, what is his story? What is the scenario where a male and a female are murdered and end up dumped in the woods of Manorville? There are 3 males found in Manorville. Isn't it strange that they are all unidentified?

So the 112 lbs was measured, but he had been decomposing for weeks. Couldn't he been a more "normal" weight and decompose to 112 lbs or does it not work that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now that there is a thread for this John Doe, what is his story? What is the scenario where a male and a female are murdered and end up dumped in the woods of Manorville? There are 3 males found in Manorville. Isn't it strange that they are all unidentified?

I think a) a John or b) a pimp or driver

Another crazy theory if I let my mind wander, given the small stature and jaw wiring i was thinking he could have been trans and in the early stages of transitioning and underwent some sort of face feminizing procedure where they had to alter the jaw/mandible. It wouldn't explain why he was found in men's clothing though. Unless he was redressed by the killer, which some people have mentioned happening to Asian male (although I personally don't think it makes sense) but ya, far fetched I'm sure. Just throwing it out there

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back