Australia Australia - Chantelle, 27, and Leela McDougall, 6, Toni Popic, 40, Nannup, 13 July 2007

Did he meet Margaret in Canada?

Ms McDougall’s parents have accused Mr Kadwell of brainwashing and seducing their daughter when, as a 17-year-old, she started babysitting for him and his partner, Deborah, in 1998.

The above extract is when they were living in Melbourne. Deborah was his wife and they have a son too.
Ahh their babysitter, thanks for clearing that up! If Margaret is calling Jean, via cell or landline, that would be my first guess.

Kadwell's writings were influenced by movies. The Matrix being one of them. His favourite movie of all time is called Powder – a movie the whole family used to watch all the time according to a friend on the doco.

The story is about a *advertiser censored* who has the highest intellect in the history of mankind. His brain possesses a powerful electromagnetic charge. Sound familiar? It's made by Disney. Upon the release the writer/director was a convicted paedophile and his victim from the previous work Clownhouse rallied to stop it's release. Critics also slammed the film being an allusion to a child having power over an adult, in reference to Salva's history as a sex offender. Explains the burying of the magnets around the house.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powder_(film)
I remember trying to watch that movie once upon a time. Don't think I made it through the whole thing.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Kadwell's writings were influenced by movies. The Matrix being one of them. His favourite movie of all time is called Powder – a movie the whole family used to watch all the time according to a friend on the doco.

The story is about a *advertiser censored* who has the highest intellect in the history of mankind. His brain possesses a powerful electromagnetic charge. Sound familiar? It's made by Disney. Upon the release the writer/director was a convicted paedophile and his victim from the previous work Clownhouse rallied to stop it's release. Critics also slammed the film being an allusion to a child having power over an adult, in reference to Salva's history as a sex offender. Explains the burying of the magnets around the house.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powder_(film)

How does that explain the burying of magnets around the house? :waitasec:

How does that explain the burying of magnets around the house? :waitasec:

I haven't seen the movie yet or maybe I started it and gave up once too. Going off the movie synopsis only EMF's are in the guy's brain and he's smarter than everyone. I think SK wanted to be that guy. SK had a transformer installed on his property three months before he went missing. He got Popic to bury magnets to protect them from the EMF's he thought were emitting from the pole. The sparky who installed the box pointed out his computer did more damage to him than the power transformer outside his house. SK became visibly stressed and broke out in hives.

My comment was more of a throw away comment more related to the fact that we know very little about mysteries surrounding this disappearance. He had a thing about EMF's.

The real issue with this movie is that is written by a sex offender IMHO. Disney never worked with the writer/director again. I wonder what the movie Clownhouse is like.

Ahh their babysitter, thanks for clearing that up! If Margaret is calling Jean, via cell or landline, that would be my first guess.

Just to further clarify the babysitter became SK's de facto lover. He was 32. She was 16 when she first met him. Media have stated she was 17 when they were lovers. That detail is still unclear to me. The babysitter's name is Chantelle – Leela's mother. I don't know who Margaret is and was wondering if SK met her in Canada or UK.

Just to further clarify the babysitter became SK's de facto lover. He was 32. She was 16 when she first met him. Media have stated she was 17 when they were lovers. That detail is still unclear to me. The babysitter's name is Chantelle – Leela's mother. I don't know who Margaret is and was wondering if SK met her in Canada or UK.
Yeah, I was talking about Chantelle then about Margaret. Sorry for the confusion. [emoji477] What's in my head doesn't always make it to my posts even if I think it does.

Gary's book "Servers of the Devine Plan" on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1889280305/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Here is a new review since your post:

A MUST-READ for all those who consider themselves to be Service-to-Other human-beings.

By A Seeker on January 15, 2017

Do not take the advise of those here who are denigrating this work. Do not believe the propaganda circulated by the Australian news media and law enforcement about the author. This is classic sheep-dipping and dis-information, designed to discourage YOU from reading a work that all Servers need to read.

As for the work being "ego-driven", not once is the word "I" used in this work.

As for the work relying on "fear", the author does not promote fear. Those who felt any 'fear" from what they read already carry this "fear" within themselves, thus coloring and tainting whatever is presented to them with the broad brush of that low emotion.

You came here because you were interested in reading this work. There are no coincidences. Don't let others deter you. Follow your Intuition. Get the book.

Thanks water girl yet another great insight into the mystery and osmotic footprint of the Truth Fellowship. The reviews make interesting reading and I wonder how many Gary wrote himself and/or intimidated his servers to write around 2003. There are only three known first editions for sale from 1998 on the internet AFAIK and price starts at AU330.

Here are some known editions written by Gary Kadwell aka Simon Felton aka The Truth Fellowship or as he prefers anon.

Servers of the Divine Plan: Essential Keys to Awakening and Remembrance
by Truth Fellowship
Paperback, 190 Pages, Published 1998

ISBN-10: 1-893183-07-6 / 1893183076
ISBN-13: 978-1-893183-07-0 / 9781893183070

Humankind has arrived at a critical juncture in its evolutionary journey. At the close of a 75,000-year cycle, a New World is about to be born. Earth has become a busy nucleus for intersested parties from other planets, galaxies and dimensions. Meet those that would assist us in our transformation. You are a server of the Divine Plan, and it is time for you to wake up now.

Servers of the Divine Plan: The Destiny of Ages is Nigh (2nd Edition)
by Rudolph Berger, 1St Books Library
Paperback, 176 Pages, Published 2002

ISBN-10: 1-4033-0097-6 / 1403300976
ISBN-13: 978-1-4033-0097-3 / 9781403300973

A practical and instructive guide for individuals who are awakening all over the world. Earth is now a focal point of interest for beings from other planets, galaxies and dimensions. Members of various interstellar confederations have moved closer to Earth to assist with the planetary transformation. Growing numbers of seekers are realizing that they have incarnated at this critical time to play an active role in the Great Transition that is before us. Servers are awakening and taking up their positions as agents of the New Spirit. This book helps recall our soul's purpose in incarnation and gives revelatory insights into the pattern of the long prophesied and now unfolding Aquarian Passion Play on Earth. "Each re-reading is a unique experience, awakening new and deeper levels of spiritual awareness in a contemporary context.

The New Call
by Anonymous
Paperback, 128 Pages, Published 2004

ISBN-10: 1-889280-31-3 / 1889280313
ISBN-13: 978-1-889280-31-8 / 9781889280318

... A — John Randolph Price * Starseed Transmissions, The — Ken Carey * Tenth Insight, The— James Redfield * Third Millennium, The — Ken Carey * Vision — Ken Carey * Introducing Servers of the Divine Plan The Destiny of Ages 121.

Servidores Del Plan Divino (Spanish)
by Anonymous
Paperback, 240 Pages, Published 2005

ISBN-10: 1-889280-35-6 / 1889280356
ISBN-13: 978-1-889280-35-6 / 9781889280356

Anonymous. técnicas de meditación y lo similar. Mientras esto podría ser bastante cierto para aquéllos que son capaces de ... Esto se debe sólo al hecho que se han entregado como instrumentos humildes de servicio activo, de este modo ...

Servers of the Divine Plan
by Anonymous
Paperback, 180 Pages, Published 2005

ISBN-10: 1-889280-30-5 / 1889280305
ISBN-13: 978-1-889280-30-1 / 9781889280301

A practical and instructive guide for individuals who are awakening all over the world. Earth is now a focal point of interest for beings from other planets, galaxies and dimensions. Members of various interstellar confederations have moved closer to Earth to assist with the planetary transformation. Growing numbers of seekers are realizing that they have incarnated at this critical time to play an active role in the Great Transition that is before us. Servers are awakening and taking up their positions as agents of the New Spirit. This book helps recall our soul's purpose in incarnation and gives revelatory insights into the pattern of the long prophesied and now unfolding Aquarian Passion Play on Earth. "Each re-reading is a unique experience, awakening new and deeper levels of spiritual awareness in a contemporary context.

There is another imposter in the list – see above. A German. Who is Rudolph Berger?

I couldn't find anything on The Call by Anon so maybe that one was left for online distribution.

I finally entered the Sir ell aye ell posts from waaaay upthread. That's not a rabbit hole, that's the whole f-n warren. (Hey Bigwig, hey Fiver). Yes, Ianmoone = SLaL. No uncertainty there. Hmmm.

I got a reply from a broker via my request for info to privacy protect. They offered to sell me thenewcall.org for US499. I've gone back to the original source to obtain the details of the previous owner and advised if they could not cooperate that it was against public interest as this involves a missing person. Watch this space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re #248. The listings for which you can look inside (like the Berger edition which has the third edition up for peeking) are published by esotericpublishing.com out of Escondido, CA. Domain is also for sale. Printed in Canada. [emoji102]

Canada was mentioned on Jean's website. Simon Kaddy visited someone there - it could have been esoteric publishing's printers? I'll have a look at when their domain expired. If it is 2016 that would match up with the closure of Newcall.org.

A MUST-READ for all those who consider themselves to be Service-to-Other human-beings.

Do not take the advise of those here who are denigrating this work. Do not believe the propaganda circulated by the Australian news media and law enforcement about the author. This is classic sheep-dipping and dis-information, designed to discourage YOU from reading a work that all Servers need to read.

As for the work relying on "fear", the author does not promote fear. Those who felt any 'fear" from what they read already carry this "fear" within themselves, thus coloring and tainting whatever is presented to them with the broad brush of that low emotion.

You came here because you were interested in reading this work. There are no coincidences. Don't let others deter you. Follow your Intuition. Get the book.
I hope that was Gary who posted the new review. Really do, for Leela's shake. I hope they're found alive, but I doubt it. I hope this Amazon review post will prove me wrong.

If GK alive I hope we find Leela, Chantelle and Tony. Thoughts go out to family in the lead up to the 10th anniversary.

Snapshot of esoteric publishing Oct 7 2007. There is a version at 2016 but it seems to had transformed into insurance brokers for contractors or similar.

http://web.archive.org/web/20071002082633/http://www.esotericpublishing.com/

Yet another fascinating twist...

SOTDP appeared Jan 1 2004 and was taken off the book list in March 2008. If you click the links you see the gateway link and all of the translations. One is in German.

From what I can find, it looks like Rudolph Berger translated works into German MANY years ago, like so many years ago that I have to wonder if he was still alive when this was translated. I downloaded the German version of SOTDP but didn't recognize his name within the text. Hinky.

Also, it looks like esoteric site went belly up in 2014.

Also, Rudolph Berger is not on the passenger list posted by Sir ell aye ell.

8fc4711a9326fdcab3b8d52a2ab91052.jpg

44a3621c8a28a77d3e5555e000c26149.jpg

https://books.google.com/

For those who wish to delve deeper into the mystery of the books I can advise that I used two book sites. One is bookfinder.com and the other is gettextbooks.com

It helps if you know the isbn but the title suffices in this case as the author is anon with exception to Berger.

SOTDP appeared Jan 1 2004 and was taken off the book list in March 2008. If you click the links you see the gateway link and all of the translations. One is in German.

From what I can find, it looks like Rudolph Berger translated works into German MANY years ago, like so many years ago that I have to wonder if he was still alive when this was translated. I downloaded the German version of SOTDP but didn't recognize his name within the text. Hinky.

Also, it looks like esoteric site went belly up in 2014.

Also, Rudolph Berger is not on the passenger list posted by Sir ell aye ell.

8fc4711a9326fdcab3b8d52a2ab91052.jpg

44a3621c8a28a77d3e5555e000c26149.jpg

https://books.google.com/

I think is good to discount Berger as a possible cover for GK living in Germany. I know with those book sites there are inconsistencies and sometimes only as good as the seller inputting the info. Once one provider enters the incorrect data to a system (i.e. eBay, Amazon, abebooks, etc) it may also be used by other sellers incorrectly. I suspect Berger is case in point. Great idea to cross reference him to the passenger list to. If SK/GF is still alive where would he go to? IMO it would be a country he is familiar with. Some countries we know he visited include: UK, India, USA, Canada. I'm unsure if he went to NZ but he was thinking of going there on the road to Brazil. Other places would be linked to his Servers and the countries that mirrored his website and sold his books. JMO. I hope Pete's lead on the Amazon site with the review by A. Seeker may provide further clues or leads to SK/GF.

Keep an eye on this Facebook Page in case he surfaces under an alias here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/342602125883411

A gentleman from the Uk called Christian Davies started up SOTDP FB account on 24 October 2013. On his personal FB page he has over 1300 followers. It may be worth reaching out to him and ask why he is peddling the work of a missing person. He may be able to help find everyone alive too.

Looking a bit closer at this person A. Seeker. Clearly it is a made up name - i.e. a seeker. Besides reviewing SOTDP they did leave two other five star reviews for two other books with a common theme of gnosis by mystics that died in 1990.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_van_Rijckenborgh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharose_de_Petri

I tried cross referencing the aforementioned authors to links on his earliest know website to no avail. Here is his first website hosted by Westnet back in 2003 (the first known capture on archive.org) with links for anyone who wants to delve into a ghost world of broken gnosis.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030111195005/http://www.westnet.com.au/thecall/links.htm

The language A. Seeker uses to review SOTDP is very similar to the style Gary Kadwell used in his book and known correspondence. What are the chances that he is still peddling his great work? Maybe the style is the standard nomenclature in those circles. Once again I think this is worth LE following this up with a simple RFI to Amazon to rule out that this may be the POI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back