MI MI - Patricia Spencer, 16, & Pamela Hobley, 15, Oscoda, 31 Oct 1969

Re looking at this case, the photo of Pamela is quite striking, she is described as white but wondering if she has some native Indian ancestry?

Patricia Spencer-

spencer.jpg

Bumping for these two young girls, it is time to come home.

bumping up to see if there is any more news. i think they got to their party or what was supposed to be a party and met their demise their. i also think that the soilder BF had something to do with it.

Do we have a name for the soldier boyfriend? Is he still alive?

could it be he is covering up for someone-that he knows or is related to the person that did it?

could it be he is covering up for someone-that he knows or is related to the person that did it?

At the very least, he could be covering for someone with influence in the community.

unnamed.jpg

I live about an hour and a half north of Oscoda. Took a day-trip to the Saginaw VA hospital today and stopped at a diner in Oscoda on the way back. When leaving, I glanced at the diner's bulletin board and saw this poster. I recognized the girls as a case I'd read about here on WS awhile ago. Took a minute for me to put it back together in my head, but as it came to me, I told hubby all about it. Came home and checked to see if any new news on here.
So sad. I just wanted you all to see that there are some in that area that are still posting flyers. These girls will never be forgotten.

View attachment 118589

I live about an hour and a half north of Oscoda. Took a day-trip to the Saginaw VA hospital today and stopped at a diner in Oscoda on the way back. When leaving, I glanced at the diner's bulletin board and saw this poster. I recognized the girls as a case I'd read about here on WS awhile ago. Took a minute for me to put it back together in my head, but as it came to me, I told hubby all about it. Came home and checked to see if any new news on here.
So sad. I just wanted you all to see that there are some in that area that are still posting flyers. These girls will never be forgotten.
With this case, I get the feeling that it could have been solved long ago if LE really wanted to solve it.

The two knew each other, but were not friends ? I wish I knew why they decided to skip school together that day?

Thanks for posting that. I don't understand Chief David's need to be so tight lipped about a nearly-fifty-year-old case. He won't say whether there are suspects??? I can understand not naming suspects, but not even saying whether there are any???

You don't understand why the Chief is being so tight lipped? Ozoner, these perps may be 75 and 80 years old, but they still have walkers and canes, and may even be operating electric scooters as well. The Chief is just looking out for our safety, as well as the safety of other tenants that are staying in the old folks home these perps might be in.

On another note, I just brought Oscoda up in my map app, and just realized that this town is sandwiched right between Lake Huron, and the Huron - Manistee national forest.

I think one poster had it correct by suggesting that the girls were maybe trying to score a bag of pot or something. I think maybe one of the girls may have ask the other if she knew where to find some earlier in the day.

After lunch they made their way through town to meet someone. That someone may have told them they had to drive to a dealer or what not.

The bottom line is: I bet there would be some very trashy litte "stash house" trailers out there in those woods. Sadly I think they met with some very filthy characters, and foul play took place.

Has LE searched possible sites, for example the barn, with ground penetrating radars?

Weird! Had a dream that told me to look into this case and read into it all day before seeing that someone bumped yesterday. Don't have much to say yet, but also bumping this.

Weird! Had a dream that told me to look into this case and read into it all day before seeing that someone bumped yesterday. Don't have much to say yet, but also bumping this.

Also what was that bit about the pce sign found with metal detector? Source?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back