Suspect: RYAN ALEXANDER DUKE, in custody

Listening to Nancy Grace update podcast. Nothing new so far

Source says he has been on disability since 2010 due to Dialysis and End Stage Renal Disease. Something seems odd to me about this arrest.

If he was arrested in 2008 for DUI and was finger printed why did that not set of an alert to match the finger print that was obtained from the glove that was found in yard. If he disposed of the body then he should be able to tell them where and the remains recovered. Things aren't adding up for me. I think maybe he wasn't alone or he is in bad health and someone collecting $200,000 reward.

He looks quite shifty in his HS photo. I am elated he was arrested and very sad her death is confirmed.
The only hope left now is bring home Tara's.

In video of him walking in shackles across courtroom he walked as if something was wrong and I mean "wrong" more than just because he was wearing the ankle chains. I wondered then if he is having health issues based just from watching his gait across the courtroom.

In video of him walking in shackles across courtroom he walked as if something was wrong and I mean "wrong" more than just because he was wearing the ankle chains. I wondered then if he is having health issues based just from watching his gait across the courtroom.

Also, there is no telling how long he was interviewed. Maybe sleep deprived?

I don't think you're going to find one. It appears "people" close to him changed their name to some degree and locked down their pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know that?

He supossedly has end stage renal failure and is on dyalisis.

He supossedly has end stage renal failure and is on dyalisis.

Well rest assured he will get whatever healthcare he needs to extend his life on the taxpayers dime.

Has anyone determined if Ryan Duke knew the young man who committed suicide and left a list of names?

It seems he was the cool popular guy. Also read it was a tip that led them to interview more people which led to him. I'm thinking he must have told someone and that person told someone else. Or someone that had a falling out with him told.. glad someone finally broke.
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/237650010-story

I just find it strange that we are not seeing the news interview family, friends, or local people asking about this guy. They made a big deal of having a televised press conference saying he was charged and arrested and then absolutely nothing else.

If you go to the up and vanished podcast site and click on discussion, go to the dissusion about Bo that Payne posted.

Read the comments and look for the ones by mouserat.

Very informative.

If you go to the up and vanished podcast site and click on discussion, go to the dissusion about Bo that Payne posted.

Read the comments and look for the ones by mouserat.

Very informative.

Look at the discussion that mouserat posted called Ryan Alexander Duke Discussion and look for the screenshot to the tweet:eek::eek::eek:

I am surprised that he killed her in her home. Hasn't LE always said there was not any evidence of a crime scene inside, other than a broken lamp?
I wonder how he killed a strong, healthy woman without leaving any tell tale evidence behind...

I am surprised that he killed her in her home. Hasn't LE always said there was not any evidence of a crime scene inside, other than a broken lamp?
I wonder how he killed a strong, healthy woman without leaving any tell tale evidence behind...

I think strangulation is the most likely way he could have done it. He was/is a big guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back