AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

...why do I think this interview is timed to assess the current reaction to publishing her story? Hmmm:liar::bang:

So now she's an internet sleuth for Pat McKenna... okay. lol

And, I am not surprised in the least that she empathizes with OJ Simpson. Go ahead girl... Good thing you don't give a damn what anyone thinks about you.

She's going skydiving folks for her 31st birthday. Just sayin' :angel:

I guess her photography business bombed so badly she couldn't even be bothered to lie about it.

I think that the fact that she has to make herself into at least as much of, if not more of a victim than her dead daughter, is extremely telling.

<snipped for subject matter>

"Anthony views herself as something of an Alice in Wonderland, with the public as the Red Queen." [from AP link]

Yeah. You mean like this crock? Seriously.

Thank God it is has been long enough that I can laugh at her absurdity. She doesn't care what anyone thinks. She said so herself so...

So now she's an internet sleuth for Pat McKenna... okay. lol

And, I am not surprised in the least that she empathizes with OJ Simpson. Go ahead girl... Good thing you don't give a damn what anyone thinks about you.

She's going skydiving folks for her 31st birthday. Just sayin' :angel:

I hope her parachute fails.

<snipped for subject matter>

"Anthony views herself as something of an Alice in Wonderland, with the public as the Red Queen." [from AP link]

Yeah. You mean like this crock? Seriously.

Thank God it is has been long enough that I can laugh at her absurdity. She doesn't care what anyone thinks. She said so herself so...

If she honestly didn't care, she wouldn't have been doing that interview. She would have told Associated Press to leave her alone and get the camera out of her face. Instead she had their makeup department go to work on her and took a bunch of extremely posed pictures where she tried to look like she cares about her daughter and failed miserably.

Oh man. I have avoided the Casey Anthony thread since my ears heard the "verdict". Couldn't stand looking, seeing or hearing anything about her. For some reason i listened to the teaser on news and read an article about this interview. I literally felt sick to my stomach and felt that I needed a shower.
Her arrogance and "poor, poor, pitiful me" attitude is nauseating. Just can't tolerate anymore of her lies.

If she honestly didn't care, she wouldn't have been doing that interview. She would have told Associated Press to leave her alone and get the camera out of her face. Instead she had their makeup department go to work on her and took a bunch of extremely posed pictures where she tried to look like she cares about her daughter and failed miserably.

Agree. It didn't come across well in type but I was being facetious to the max.

I'm puzzled by the Alice in Wonderland analogy. Does she mean the version in which Alice is a narcissistic child-murderer and pathological liar and the Red Queen is...who, exactly?

My hot-take -- it's a nauseating media stunt to up the value of herself as a "media property." Shame on whoever made and/or sells that interview.

And she hasn't read Alice in Wonderland.

Oh man. I have avoided the Casey Anthony thread since my ears heard the "verdict". Couldn't stand looking, seeing or hearing anything about her. For some reason i listened to the teaser on news and read an article about this interview. I literally felt sick to my stomach and felt that I needed a shower.
Her arrogance and "poor, poor, pitiful me" attitude is nauseating. Just can't tolerate anymore of her lies.

Here - I needed this https://twitter.com/EmrgencyKittens?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Agree. It didn't come across well in type but I was being facetious to the max.

Oh you did a good job. I caught it. :) I just really wanted to get that out and saw your post as an opening.

She's never going to pay for Caylee's death, But I am content in knowing the entire world despises her. She'll never have no life where she will feel safe. For that, I am thankful.

I can't bring myself to watch her or listen to her lies, but did want to come and mourn for the loss of Caylee with all of you again. Beautiful child. Beyond disgusting mother.

I'm puzzled by the Alice in Wonderland analogy. Does she mean the version in which Alice is a narcissistic child-murderer and pathological liar and the Red Queen is...who, exactly?

My hot-take -- it's a nauseating media stunt to up the value of herself as a "media property." Shame on whoever made and/or sells that interview.

And she hasn't read Alice in Wonderland.

I think she misspoke. Deep down inside, she knows Caylee was Alice and she is the Red Queen. Caylee was Snow White and she's the Evil Queen. Caylee was the little mermaid and she's the Sea Witch.

She becomes more and more irrelevant with every passing day and she knows it. That's why she made such a desperate bid for attention when not too many people are still interested in anything she has to say.

After my initial shock this morning, I'm already over it. I'm going to go watch CNN now. They don't really care about her. They've been talking about the travel ban all morning.

It's unclear why Anthony agreed to speak to the AP. She later texted the reporter, asking that the AP not run the story. Among other things, she cited the bankruptcy case in which she has been embroiled since 2013: "During the course of my bankruptcy, the rights to my story were purchased by a third party company for $25k to protect my interests. Without written authorization from the controlling members of this company, I am prohibited from speaking publicly about my case at any time."

In addition, she said she had violated a confidentiality agreement with her employer, and remains under subpoena and subject to deposition in her bankruptcy case.

https://apnews.com/c36cea8e48364edeba200e6e666997a6

Oopsie! Well, see she's still texting trying to do damage control. Not much has changed there... True to form, in Casey's world it's always "oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. Someone will get me out of it. Again."

Re the bold: Exactly who is her employer? Pat McKenna, best I can tell? A confidentiality agreement with him would be telling. If so, makes me believe he was planning on writing the book. Yeah, I'm betting he would not be too happy about her talking to any reporter.

I find a little bit of comfort in knowing that these people all deserve each other...

I expected this. Zero remorse. Which mother whose child dies accidently says she sleeps well at night? What an inappropriate thing to say. She can't even try and appear to be a normal human being. Strickland was right when he said that the truth and Casey are strangers... it's still true after all these years. She murdered Caylee and most of us know it. I bet she reads here because she's an investigator now, dontcha know? She can't fool us though. We KNOW what happened that day. Fool-proof suffocation + duct-tape = first degree murder. She murdered Caylee in cold blood and there is nothing she can ever say to change reality. The evidence speaks for itself. Her own family is probably scared of her. What a waste, what a huge waste she is.

I can't recall, but did Casey's father George say he saw both Casey & Cayley leave that morning or afternoon?

She is inferring again that because she was asleep, and Cayley was in the pool with her father, blah blah blah .

What did George Anthony say at trial about the last day he saw Cayley?

I feel sorry for the person who had to take those pictures of that awkward half fake sorrow, half "I think I'm so sexy" duck face expression.

I think that the fact that she has to make herself into at least as much of, if not more of a victim than her dead daughter, is extremely telling.

She reminds me of Diane Downs, the woman who is serving a life sentence for the murder and attempted murder of her children. She staged a fake car-jacking and shot herself in the arm to try to make her story more plausible (didn't work, obviously). I watched a videotaped interview where she went on and on about the injury to her arm, how painful it was and how she couldn't even tie her shoelaces for several weeks! Not a word about her kids, one of whom died while the two others were left paralyzed for life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back