CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

None yet that I've found. But here's a screen grab of the area from google earth. Someone could roll up there in the middle of the night and quietly put anything over the side. ugh
attachment.php

Wow yes they can. 😢 Now we have possibly 2 remains we are waiting on. :(

I'm deeply attached to this thread but there's nothing left to speculate. MSM articles were frequent in Feb. but now there's nothing.

There could be pressure on the media to not discuss much further. That's the only reason I can see why "accusatory comments made by the mother" were deleted from the latest MSM article"

They intentionally posted those comments with the article but someone (LE, or lawyers) made them disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want nothing more than Elaine to be found as well as others I'm committed to following (Maricela). But I don't know where to go from here? I still stand by the fact that the exs boyfriends property NEEDS to be searched. But I'm also aware that without more evidence for a warrant, that's not going to happen. I REALLY want to see the footage of Elaine leaving. Not just walking to the direction of her car, but actually seeing the taillights pull away like the Uber video shows.

It makes me sad and frusterated that these kind of cases just hit a wall and there's nothing more to go on.

As sad as it is to find these human remains, I hope that it will at least bring closure to some people, whoever they may be

Today my family participated in the search in Calabasas. We were instructed to avoid the BF's residential area (Per court order). Seemed odd to me. <modsnip>

Thank you, cmbfmly. I hope your efforts deliver results.

This case is unique because it involves high profile people. Powerful people. So, I doubt anything will be forthcoming unless forced legally. <modsnip>

I hope Elaine is really okay somewhere.

Thank you, cmbfmly. I hope your efforts deliver results.

This case is unique because it involves high profile people. Powerful people. So, I doubt anything will be forthcoming unless forced legally. <modsnip>

I hope Elaine is really okay somewhere.

<modsnip> We were there in force handing out flyers to all cars on Mulhollamd. 2 news stations joined us.

I hope today's efforts produce enough evidence to search the last known location.

Today my family participated in the search in Calabasas. We were instructed to avoid the BF's residential area (Per court order). Seemed odd to me. <modsnip>

Welcome to WS, cmblfmly, and thank you so much for participating in the search today and for your insight!

<modsnip>

When you say "we were instructed to avoid the BF's residential area (per court order)," do you mean the BF's (and his family's) property in particular, or the entire gated community?

<modsnip>

It's just the video that cuts off without Elaine leaving their property that keeps bothering me ....

If you have a chance, please let Elaine's mom know that there are many people supporting her. I just wish she didn't have to go through all of this ... :(.

thank you for the time you spent searching today.

I don't remember what I wrote, but I'm sorry your had to mod it. Thank you Greater Than.

Wow, great observations. I'm officially freaked out after watching the flashes. Definitely seem slow, steady and deliberate. Not like an electrical problem or something.

Also, I find it interesting in the Uber pick up and then drop off you can see the car coming and going both times in the far background. But when Elaine exits, you don't see her car leave in the background because the video cuts off.
Looks to me that a car was being either locked or unlocked in the first set of flashes ...I believe the flashes on the right are headlights. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Interesting remark from LE in the article above...

&#8220;We&#8217;re doing the best we can; we&#8217;re not leaving anything untouched,&#8221; Sgt. Robert William of the Glendale Police Department said. &#8220;Everywhere we can look, we&#8217;re doing it without violating anyone&#8217;s constitutional rights.&#8221;

If LE somehow determines there is cause to search a home, they can get a subpoena to stay within the confines of the legal system. However, damage control has probably already long since completed.

If LE somehow determines there is cause to search a home, they can get a subpoena to stay within the confines of the legal system. However, damage control has probably already long since completed.

If every other lead turns up empty handed, can they at least subpoena more surveillance footage? And then potentially from the footage subpoena a search?

Can someone refer me to the post# or link that indicates who the bf is, or who his prominent family is? Fairly local to this case and have not heard anything lately through msm.

I read this post almost everyday & google her name everyday she is a friend of mine. I'm constantly checking hoping she comes back or is found!! I really think this supposed ex boyfriend is involved. He is trying to avoid helping blocked his social media (twitter) after being asked to help & now you guys are saying we can't go near his home. I couldn't go to the search due to my job but thank you guys for the update!

I heard somewhere on facebook that the lights were something to do with lights that prevent pictures takes by paparazzi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back