UK - Gunshots fired outside houses of parliament in London. 22 Mar 2017

WARNING, link includes blurred out, but very graphic pics.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/31517...tack-parliament-house-of-commons-latest-news/
WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR

• Reports of gunfire and man wielding a knife outside Parliament at 2.40pm
  • Police shoot suspect in Parliament grounds after police officer stabbed
  • Reports attacker mowed down up to a dozen people in 4x4 on Westminster Bridge
  • It is thought he careered along bridge ploughing to all in his path before hitting Parliament gates
  • Police treating the attack as a "terrorist incident until we know otherwise"
  • Dramatic Pictures bloodied bodies strewn across bridge and outside Parliament
  • Theresa May bundled into Jaguar by undercover cop and whisked to safety
  • Westminster on lockdown with station, bridge and roads shut for foreseeable future
  • Emergency services urge Londoners not to call 999 unless absolutely necessary

Hopefully the perp.

Sadly it might be the Policeman.
Anyone who know doesn't know London, this bridge is usually very busy with pedestrians with many deep both sides, at the time of the attack a lot would have been tourists imo.

By the sounds of it, a pedestrian/possibly someone jumping to avoid being hit :(
The side of the bridge is relatively low, and a car at speed could definitely knock someone over the edge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh...
I pray no one was killed and terrorists are in custody.
wishful thinking here

Stronger Than Fear

Latest from a medic at St Thomas hospital

1 woman has died
Numerous others injured, reports several suffering 'catastrophic injuries'

I'm from London, however no longer live there. My experience of Westminster is it is very heavily policed, and especially after the attacks in Europe, that has increased. The area is usually incredibly crowded, even on rainy days like today.

The sad thing Is I am not even shocked if it is a terrorist attack :(. I hope those injured will recover. What a horrific ordeal for them all. Very tragic . Years ago I would have been shocked but not anymore. I live in the U.S A now but I actually was on the same train line on a train. At the other end . . The other end when the train bombs went off. I remember the station being closed and having to catch a bus stop get home. If it was a terrorist act it seems to be their style now....to mow down people with vehicles :(.

In the US, they won't call it a ' terrorist' attack even though it's very clear that is what has happened. Glad to see UK MSM calling a spade a spade.

What about the "congratulate me for being right" tweets? I think they'll jump all over this even before they know he details.

And IMO it's clearly terrorism no matter who is responsible.

Statement from Scotland Yard to be made in 15 minutes

Find it quite odd that I've not heard anyone on Sky news mention the fact it is a year ago today, March 22nd since the Brussels terror attacks

Find it quite odd that I've not heard anyone on Sky news mention the fact it is a year ago today, March 22nd since the Brussels terror attacks

No mention on BBC either

That's kind of freaky...

OT: Sorry about leaving an o off your name in another thread. Turns out I've been pronouncing it wrong this whole time.

I was watching Fox News this morning when the breaking news came in and have been following it ever since then. Sky News the sister network of FNN has been doing a great job at reporting.

My heart is with all of those affected today by this madness that never makes any sense.

Prayers for the woman who has died and I pray the others who have been injured will recover. Although one of the doctors at the hospital said some of the victims have catastrophic injuries.:(

Another very sad day in the world. I do believe this is another act of terrorism even if it is by one fanatical extremist.

They just now mentioned this on ABC news .

I did see it mentioned on Fox this morning very early after the attack was known to be happening.

Latest - A 2nd person has died

I'm almost certain the assailant is dead as sheet covered body in Palace Yard, I initially got a BBC notification confirming this, but then there has been nothing reported

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back