GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

All JMO but I feel what happened was HC being involved with JW somehow which resulted in DL stalking her since DL and JW obviously have history and children together. Then at some point JW got tired of having to hear about HC and whatever drama DL was starting, so JW recruited his friend to help lure HC out that night and decided to get rid of the 'problem'... Just goes to show nowadays you never know what your getting yourself into just by simply texting someone who has a crazy ex or S/O... RIP Heather you did not deserve what happened to you...

All JMO but I feel what happened was HC being involved with JW somehow which resulted in DL stalking her since DL and JW obviously have history and children together. Then at some point JW got tired of having to hear about HC and whatever drama DL was starting, so JW recruited his friend to help lure HC out that night and decided to get rid of the 'problem'... Just goes to show nowadays you never know what your getting yourself into just by simply texting someone who has a crazy ex or S/O... RIP Heather you did not deserve what happened to you...

Well someone had to drive the killers home from the boonies.

So did Long pick them up. Or who.

Joint trial date for Williams and Vejarano has been set for August 14-18: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_2a2c614a-f07f-5ad7-abb4-0a0b862b9921.html

Other than the arrests, almost no information about what tied the two men to the crime has been released, including which man police believe fired the single shot that killed Ciccone.

Nearly all of the multiple search warrants executed during the investigation remain sealed.

Vejarano's lawyer is considering several motions, including change of venue and separate trials.

Only 1 person pulled the trigger. And it was probably the stalkers bf.

So I truly feel that the other guy is going to snitch.

Unless he pulled the trigger himself to prove himself to his friend that was the one that was mad at Heather in the fitst place.

Jmo

My lay interpretation of this report indicates that the shot was fired PM... overkill.

...both being indicted for the murder of a young woman that they allegedly shot in the back of the head after beating her to death

http://www.the-chesapeake.com/2017/...won-two-charged-in-murder-of-heather-ciccone/

My lay interpretation of this report indicates that the shot was fired PM... overkill.

...both being indicted for the murder of a young woman that they allegedly shot in the back of the head after beating her to death

http://www.the-chesapeake.com/2017/...won-two-charged-in-murder-of-heather-ciccone/

That's the first I had ever heard of any beating and I've followed this case from the beginning. I wonder where the writer of this article got that info and if it's legit..the cause of death was listed as gunshot wound and when they said "upper body trauma" before that's what they were referring to. And with no more investigation info released yet I'd question the validity of that statement from that one article..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the first I had ever heard of any beating and I've followed this case from the beginning. I wonder where the writer of this article got that info and if it's legit..the cause of death was listed as gunshot wound and when they said "upper body trauma" before that's what they were referring to. And with no more investigation info released yet I'd question the validity of that statement from that one article..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me toooooooo.

Beaten?

Spotsylvania court records reveal new details about prosecution case in Ciccone slaying: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_10fec50d-e43b-5683-8930-53255f3eadf9.html

n in an unsealed affidavit for a search warrant filed in Circuit Court last week, Detective Donnie Reid wrote that an inmate in the Rappahannock Regional Jail called police at some point in the investigation and claimed that Vejarano had repeatedly said that he shot and killed Ciccone and that Williams had told him to do it.

The affidavit also states that Williams and Ciccone had a romantic relationship. Williams’ live-in girlfriend at the time and the mother of his child, Danielle Long, found out about the relationship, according to the records.

The article also mentions that Long had allegedly been harassing Ciccone for months prior to the murder (she hasn't been charged with anything) and that Ciccone and Williams were still in communication as of the night of the murder. The search warrant mentioned in the article was requested so that police could search a cell phone they seized from Williams.

Two men charged with killing Heather Ciccone will be charged separately: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_18678f8c-f449-5748-ba67-eecfcdd5c1db.html

John Spencer, Vejarano’s attorney, said the trials were separated after it was decided that statements attributed to one defendant could be prejudicial to the other if both were tried together. Spencer declined to elaborate, though he added there were other procedural reasons, as well.

According to an affidavit for a search warrant filed recently in Circuit Court, statements Vejarano supposedly made in the Rappahannock Regional Jail are a key part of the prosecution’s case. An inmate called Spotsylvania Sheriff’s Detective Donnie Reid and claimed Vejarano had told him repeatedly that he shot and killed Ciccone and that Williams had told him to do it, the document states.

Heather Ciccone received call from accused killer shortly before her death, court records allege: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_07e3a1ca-1c5a-5055-8a27-73146737ede5.html

According to court records, the prosecution plans to put on evidence that Ciccone spoke to Williams on the phone the night of her death.

Prosecutor Ryan Mehaffey alleged in a pretrial motion that Ciccone was on the phone with a friend when she received a call from a disposable cellphone “that was being used to coordinate the meeting at which Ciccone was killed.”

Mehaffey wrote that Ciccone then resumed talking to her friend and told the friend that it was “Face” on the other line. Face is Williams’ nickname, according to the court filing.

Also in article: Williams' trial is set for December 4; Vejarano doesn't have a trial date yet because his original attorney had a conflict of interest. He has new attorneys and he has a hearing set for December 18. A trial date may be determined then.

The prosecution is also alleging that both defendants belonged to a street gang and worked together to distribute marijuana, and that both of those things had something to do with Ciccone's murder.

Man describes discovering fatally wounded Heather Ciccone in his Spotsylvania driveway: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_ff7d2556-119c-5218-80a4-6c9f715451ca.html

Rondall Shiflett Sr. was locking up his house for the night late Dec. 6, 2015, when his wife told him that car lights were shining into their bedroom window.

Shiflett looked out and saw the lights and saw a second vehicle pull into his 750-foot driveway off Piney Branch Road in a secluded section of Spotsylvania County. Shiflett testified in Spotsylvania Circuit Court Wednesday that the second vehicle was there about 30 seconds before getting back onto Piney Branch Road headed toward Brock Road.

Shiflett said he grabbed a flashlight and his pistol and got into his truck to investigate the first vehicle, which was still sitting there about 70 feet off the road with its engine running and with its front passenger door wide open.

“I didn’t know what was going on but I had a feeling that something wasn’t right,” Shiflett testified. He said he called out to the young woman inside, then dialed 911 when she didn’t respond.

Sorry for the double-post, but I received an email about breaking news right after I posted the above:

Ciccone murder trial in recess after disturbance in courtroom: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_a31d2fb7-ba0a-5100-83d3-8542aec30797.html

Williams, 29, requested a mistrial because he said he had heard evidence presented that he was not aware of previously and he believes his attorneys are not well-prepared for the trial. He also requested new attorneys.

The judge denied both motions. Williams reacted by sweeping all of the papers and items on the defense table onto the floor and complaining about the decision.

Deputies had to restrain him on the floor, and the judge cleared the courtroom.

The jury was out of the courtroom at the time, and the defense had asked to present motions.

The above article has been updated to reflect that court resumed at noon, with the defendant seated at the defense table.

So, Keith Epps should retire or something . He has no interest in reporting apparently. imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back