Found Safe CA - Malachi, 9, & Sariah Harris, 7, Corona, 11 March 2017 *Arrest*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
c3383d74-2764-49c2-84e4-11ba085a32b8_zpsul6u2qhw.jpg
1aff1f85-b73c-4448-b6a6-2ea35ac5d606_zpsvvbq21tp.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1293715

Malachi and Sariah were allegedly abducted by their mother, Angelina Villa Harris, on March 11, 2017. A felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for Angelina on April 7, 2017.

Poor kids. I'm still kinda new here so if this is inappropriate sleuthing, please correct me. But this mom wrote:

4 Best Reasons to Train in Exotic and Exciting Places
by Angelina Villa-Harris

Are you thinking of taking a training class? Why not go to Hawaii or Miami? This article lists 4 good reasons why you should take training classes in cities that you want to visit. Who knows, this may help you to convince your boss to approve your next training class in Cabo.

http://www.angelinavilla.com/blog

I'll risk a "timeout" but this is worrying:

attachment.php

Attachments

• m7pl6wB.jpg
    m7pl6wB.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 761
Hi
Ilyana,

That video was from over a year ago, and my friend, the father, was found to have not committed any crimes. She was ordered to return the kids March of this year. There was an entire investigation done, and the court gave sole custody to my friend. Once she got the ruling, she took the kids.

She is a very smart woman and while she lost custody, what she did was illegal. She could have found other means, now the kids are ripped from everything they know, I am sure they are not in school, and how will they ever have stability.

Perfectingpink,

Her page was shared by the above user. There was an investigation there were many reasons why my friend was awarded sole legal and physical custody . Please do not deter people from trying to find these children. She is wanted, and the kids are missing.

Perfectingpink,

Her page was shared by the above user. There was an investigation there were many reasons why my friend was awarded sole legal and physical custody . Please do not deter people from trying to find these children. She is wanted, and the kids are missing.

I'm a family law attorney here in CA and it's rare that a father is given sole custody. So if after there was an investigation (child custody evaluation I presume), custody was taken from her, you're 100% right. There's going to be very good reasons for that.

Do you believe she is a danger to the kids? Do you know if she has he resources/funds to be in the run long? Do you think anyone could be helping her?

Thanks in advance. (TIA).

Ok. I just read the post from May 20th. And watched almost all of the accompanying video. This woman seems mentally ill. The abuse scenarios she claimed occurred are ridiculously improbable. If social services investigated, the police investigated, there was a child custody evaluation, and a family court hearing, and this woman's stories weren't found to be credible at any stage, in my experience that's powerful evidence that she's got issues. And nothing happened to the kids.

I also think she could be a danger to the kids based on what seems to me to be delusional behavior. Scary.

No one here is trying to deter finding the kids, especially not perfectingpink. We are here to figure out how she thinks, so we CAN help find her and the kids.

She lives somewhere. These kids play with neighbor kids. Someone has to have seen them. We need to spread their faces across the nation. Someone will eventually recognize them.

Nancy Grace is your best bet, for starters. She's not necessarily someone everyone likes, but one thing's for sure.... if you end up on Nancy Grace it's not for anything good, and everyone will know who you are and someone will talk.

No one here is trying to deter finding the kids, especially not perfectingpink. We are here to figure out how she thinks, so we CAN help find her and the kids.

She lives somewhere. These kids play with neighbor kids. Someone has to have seen them. We need to spread their faces across the nation. Someone will eventually recognize them.

Nancy Grace is your best bet, for starters. She's not necessarily someone everyone likes, but one thing's for sure.... if you end up on Nancy Grace it's not for anything good, and everyone will know who you are and someone will talk.

That's for sure. Sleuthers aren't excusing the mother here.

Perfectingpink,

Yes, her page was shared. We do that for ALL cases here at WS, if we can find them. Social media is our greatest ally as sleuthers. I recommend capturing screenshots of places, conversations and friends before she shuts it down.

Also, share every possible piece of social media she has. We want to see it all!

Ok. I just read the post from May 20th. And watched almost all of the accompanying video. This woman seems mentally ill. The abuse scenarios she claimed occurred are ridiculously improbable. If social services investigated, the police investigated, there was a child custody evaluation, and a family court hearing, and this woman's stories weren't found to be credible at any stage, in my experience that's powerful evidence that she's got issues. And nothing happened to the kids.

I also think she could be a danger to the kids based on what seems to me to be delusional behavior. Scary.

Yes, she is ... This and many reasons is why she was not awarded custody.

Thank you for your response and clarification. My friend has had to even post court documents because people have doubted him due to her video and without knowing everything that he has had to go through. My apologies.

I have had asked the father to create a profile here and have directed him to this thread so he can answer more questions as I am not privy to all of the details.

Go to her FB page and view 1 video from March 20, and 2 videos from March 21, 2016.

Perhaps all is it not as it is being portrayed, or perhaps it is. I don't know. Either way though, she legally needs to return those kids. But.... go listen and get informed about when and how this began.

May 20 video? I can't find it.

Perfectingpink,

I am sorry that is how you took my link.:( There was a post of screenshots of her page, but there was not a link therefore following TOS, I provided it.

May 20 video? I can't find it.
I assume they're referring to the March 20th post. Which looks to be a "shared memory" from 1 year prior so I believe it's actually from 3/20/16.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I am sorry that is how you took my link.:( There was a post of screenshots of her page, but there was not a link therefore following TOS, I provided it.

I am new here, I didn't know the protocol .. I appreciate you helping. It was just that my friend has been getting a lot of backlash due to her videos.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back