UK UK - Renata Antczak, 49, Hull, East Yorkshire, 25 April 2017

That may explain the police protection which had me puzzled.

Yes, very possibly, that would make sense ...

ETA .... oops, sorry, was replying to both you and Tortoise there - I think very possibly it does relate to the person in Poland and the police protection now makes sense

Her dentist husband Majid Mustafa, 47, of Beamsley Way and Robert Lipinski, 45, of Emerald Grove, Hull are accused of conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm with intent and conspiracy to administer a noxious substance.
Police said the charges "do not relate to Renata, but to a third party".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-39974598

I've re-read the BBC article and the BIB is now removed (I think).

ETA: Yorkshire Post reporting the same as ITV.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/two-men-in-court-over-missing-renata-1-8556172

I'm confused.
Why did Robert help this guy to allegedly kill his wife? And is Anna Robert's wife? He tried to harm her too? Que?!

I'm confused.
Why did Robert help this guy to allegedly kill his wife? And is Anna Robert's wife? He tried to harm her too? Que?!

Agreed. The water is muddied right now. So confused.

I am hoping shes hiding away somewhere.

All moo

I'm confused.

Let's see ..... There are plenty of innuendos now about Renata may be "seeing" another man, possibly during her trips back to Poland.

What if it is not Renata who is the one having an affair??

The plot thickens ... And what if it is actually her husband who is having a bit on the side ..... With this Robert fella!!! And they both conspired to top their wives off :thinking:

Let's see ..... There are plenty of innuendos now about Renata may be "seeing" another man, possibly during her trips back to Poland.

What if it is not Renata who is the one having an affair??

The plot thickens ... And what if it is actually her husband who is having a bit on the side ..... With this Robert fella!!! And they both conspired to top their wives off :thinking:

Well now..... That's an angle I hadn't thought of lol.
Seriously though this is quite an intriguing case. Honestly couldn't make a guess as to what happened here.

Just came by to post about the charges not relating to Renata - but I see you guys have it covered.
This is getting really crazy....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-mother-charged-following-disappearance.html

Mustafa had claimed his wife could have travelled to Poland to join a ‘cult’ after she left a letter titled ‘liberation ritual’ in the family home.
Written in Polish, the letter said: ‘I am liberating myself from all duties, seals [and] vows of: poverty, submission and obedience.’
It went on to say she was liberating herself ‘from spells, black magic and [the] magic of imprisonment and submission’.
The missing mother’s sister Danuta Szulc, 61, and mother Stanislawa, 84, last night confirmed that the handwriting was Miss Antczak’s.

I found this very interesting. At first I thought the husband had made up the whole story about the cult.
Maybe there is some truth to it? I really hope she HAS left and joined a cult - at least then she would be alive :(

Disclaimer on the TimeWaver website.

Note: Orthodox Science and medicine do not recognize the existence of information fields and their medical importance listed here. Information field medicine does not refer to the physical body, but acts solely in the information of the human body. The goal is not to diagnose, relieve or prevent disease. TimeWaver Med does not replace a trip to the doctor, therapist, or medically necessary measures.

Science also does not accept further theories about noise processes, light quantum effects, energy and frequency medicine, bioenergetic consciousness resonances, organ coherence, scalar waves, vibration patterns, and the work of scientists like Burkhard Heim, Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, Nikola Tesla, Aaron Antonowski, Günther Haffelder, Prof . Robert G. Jahn, Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Prof. Kaznacheev, Prof. Trofimov and Schmieke, in relation to the above theories and their technical implementations.

The statements presented here have no medical diagnostic, preventive or therapeutic relevance. TimeWaver Med does not replace the examination and diagnosis of a physician.
The content listed on these pages are intended as trade information to health professionals. TimeWaver Med analizes the information field for possible correlations with disease, and whether this has a relevant physiological effect for the person concerned is to be decided under the jurisdiction of the respective therapist.

https://timewaver.com/disclaimer

Disclaimer on the TimeWaver website.

Note: Orthodox Science and medicine do not recognize the existence of information fields and their medical importance listed here. Information field medicine does not refer to the physical body, but acts solely in the information of the human body. The goal is not to diagnose, relieve or prevent disease. TimeWaver Med does not replace a trip to the doctor, therapist, or medically necessary measures.

Science also does not accept further theories about noise processes, light quantum effects, energy and frequency medicine, bioenergetic consciousness resonances, organ coherence, scalar waves, vibration patterns, and the work of scientists like Burkhard Heim, Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, Nikola Tesla, Aaron Antonowski, Günther Haffelder, Prof . Robert G. Jahn, Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Prof. Kaznacheev, Prof. Trofimov and Schmieke, in relation to the above theories and their technical implementations.

The statements presented here have no medical diagnostic, preventive or therapeutic relevance. TimeWaver Med does not replace the examination and diagnosis of a physician.
The content listed on these pages are intended as trade information to health professionals. TimeWaver Med analizes the information field for possible correlations with disease, and whether this has a relevant physiological effect for the person concerned is to be decided under the jurisdiction of the respective therapist.

https://timewaver.com/disclaimer

They have to put up these disclaimers else they would be roasted by legal claims before the day was over.
What they TEACH would probably a whole different matter, along the lines of 'it is not proven yet, but we know better, because we have seen all these wonders..' and that is how people end up in the circle of believers.

I bet these courses are expensive as hell. I had friends who were into Reiki. They did not call it courses, but initiations if I remember well. Like being led to the holy grail where all secrets will be revealed step by step when the time is ready and the invoice has been paid.

My friend was going to take ? receive? the initiation for healing at a distance. I believe that she did that and was able to heal people from afar from that moment on. Then I fell ill and never heard from her again. Wasn't healed either, something she might have easily done from her couch if she wanted. Very disappointing. We are friends no more.

So, in a way, I'm with hubby. This Wave thing is likely a cult, the affirmation I am free ... points to that too, the usual New Age babble. The training is likely very expensive. Plus she wanted a divorce, so depending on how they were married, he stood to lose a lot of money.

If I read well, the Polish BF now fears for his life and is under police protection to prevent hin from being poisoned. Seems that the Wave isn't strong enough to prevent or to cure a little venom, and he knows it. When push comes to shove, he does not stand up for his beliefs.

Let's hope she is found soon.

Appears there is a recording of the two men discussing the poisoning plot http://2fo7.com/2017/05/22/tape-crucial-to-missing-lawyer-case-husband-detained/

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Both men are accused of attempting to poison Mustafa’s missing wife Renata Antczak, 49, as well as a conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent against a friend from her native Poland, Dariusz Kleinert.

Lipinski, a keen bodybuilder, is also accused of plotting to poison his own wife Anna, 38.

WHO recorded that conversation??? :eek: :eek:

They have to put up these disclaimers else they would be roasted by legal claims before the day was over.
What they TEACH would probably a whole different matter, along the lines of 'it is not proven yet, but we know better, because we have seen all these wonders..' and that is how people end up in the circle of believers.

I bet these courses are expensive as hell. I had friends who were into Reiki. They did not call it courses, but initiations if I remember well. Like being led to the holy grail where all secrets will be revealed step by step when the time is ready and the invoice has been paid.

My friend was going to take ? receive? the initiation for healing at a distance. I believe that she did that and was able to heal people from afar from that moment on. Then I fell ill and never heard from her again. Wasn't healed either, something she might have easily done from her couch if she wanted. Very disappointing. We are friends no more.

So, in a way, I'm with hubby. This Wave thing is likely a cult, the affirmation I am free ... points to that too, the usual New Age babble. The training is likely very expensive. Plus she wanted a divorce, so depending on how they were married, he stood to lose a lot of money.

If I read well, the Polish BF now fears for his life and is under police protection to prevent hin from being poisoned. Seems that the Wave isn't strong enough to prevent or to cure a little venom, and he knows it. When push comes to shove, he does not stand up for his beliefs.

Let's hope she is found soon.

You're with the hubby? You do realise he's been charged with trying to poison his wife don't you?

I agree with the rest of your post mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back