GUILTY AZ - Madeline 'Maddie' Jones, 19 & William Jones-Gouchenour, 9 mos, found safe, Mesa, 15 Jun 2017

According to the court docket, there was a conference the day she was last seen. I'm sure this plays a huge part in her disappearance.

I sure this doesn't turn out like baby Gabriel. It took me a year and over $15,000 in attorney fee's to get sole customer of my kids. I would think something very bad for the father to get awarded sole custody.

I sure this doesn't turn out like baby Gabriel. It took me a year and over $15,000 in attorney fee's to get sole customer of my kids. I would think something very bad for the father to get awarded sole custody.

It was granted after she left with the baby, I believe. When there is a threat of relocating with kids, the judge will usually grant an order for full custody to prevent the other party from leaving. So now this woman has vanished with a child that she has no custody of. She will certainly face legal issues once she is found. Sad story all around.

Do we have anything, other than what the baby's father and his family have said, that Madeline has a history of erratic behavior?

Do we have anything, other than what the baby's father and his family have said, that Madeline has a history of erratic behavior?

I did attempt to look into this. I do see a couple complaints in which she is a listed defendant. It is difficult, though, due to her age. Arizona doesn't provide information on minors so anything prior to her turning 18 would be unavailable to the public.

Judge originally granted joint custody. After she took off, dad petition the court for full custody, it was granted.
It's all in the article.

Thanks so much for reading and listening to the links. It helps. It was a bit confusing, but you explained it exactly as it happened.

Any cases where a person goes missing, leaving all personal items behind, and comes home alive?

Any cases where a person goes missing, leaving all personal items behind, and comes home alive?
There a 16 yr old girl that went missing along with her infant daughter recently. She didnt take any 'supplies' with her, clothing was laid out for photo session. I am pretty sure she is home alive. Just needed a break.
I think it was in Kansas or Missouri, just in the last 3 months and I learned of it here on WS.
...but pretty sure that's not the norm...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

By granting the father full custody, does her being missing now fall under the window of kidnapping? I ask because when she left she DID have partial custody and is allowed to travel without permission. She doesn't HAVE TO let anyone know where she is as long as she has the baby back to the other guardian when her time is up, right?

Do we have any info on thevehicle she is driving?

By granting the father full custody, does her being missing now fall under the window of kidnapping? I ask because when she left she DID have partial custody and is allowed to travel without permission. She doesn't HAVE TO let anyone know where she is as long as she has the baby back to the other guardian when her time is up, right?

I'm not sure if it is considered kidnapping but it is in contempt of court. But I also believe the baby was supposed to go back with his father the next day, anyway.

I wonder what went on during this conference. Is this where she learned the father would be getting visitation?

EDIT: Well, I was trying to quote a previous post from ellbee, but I screwed something up, lol. Sorry.

There a 16 yr old girl that went missing along with her infant daughter recently. She didnt take any 'supplies' with her, clothing was laid out for photo session. I am pretty sure she is home alive. Just needed a break.
I think it was in Kansas or Missouri, just in the last 3 months and I learned of it here on WS.
...but pretty sure that's not the norm...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, I remember that one. I just haven't had a good feeling about Madeline's state of mind ... the way she left. Almost like she'd made up her mind. Something feels final about it.

Has anyone found social media like Facebook for Madeline? If so, was it upbeat? I don't do Facebook.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back