ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

I'm sorry for your loss. I've read the names around FB and it seems they were all lovely and very much loved. I want to know if this was a polygamous-type thing or wth happened! Everyone moving into the place at the same time. Did all parties know about this? Did he think somehow this would work? Was he going to issue some sort of ultimatum? Did he? So many questions.

I hope this slime is caught and taken in without further violence. I have a feeling he'll be one of the ones to take his own life rather than face any consequences.

More along the lines of polyamory (non religious polygamy) IMO. I know the just moved around the first of May. What bothers me as well is that he also has a pilot's license.

More along the lines of polyamory (non religious polygamy) IMO. I know the just moved around the first of May. What bothers me as well is that he also has a pilot's license.

So did the wife know about the girlfriend when she moved up there?
Did the women know about each other?
Did he know she was moving up there? Or did she surprise him?

Why kill the girl too? Ugh!
I'm trying to understand what happened here.

So did the wife know about the girlfriend when she moved up there?
Did the women know about each other?
Did he know she was moving up there? Or did she surprise him?

Why kill the girl too? Ugh!
I'm trying to understand what happened here.

I believe they all were in agreement. Neither relationship was new and the move was planned in advance. The living situation though was fairly recent IMO.

I believe they all were in agreement. Neither relationship was new and the move was planned in advance. The living situation though was fairly recent IMO.

I just didn't see the wife mentioned in regards to the move... just the girlfriend, daughter and suspect... maybe just wasn't "out" on Facebook?

I just didn't see the wife mentioned in regards to the move... just the girlfriend, daughter and suspect... maybe just wasn't "out" on Facebook?

The wife is on the deed with the suspect and the purchase was just last month. The news has also reported that all three victims were consistent with the 3 three woman that lived there.

I have absolutely no idea what could have been the motive, not that any would be remotely justifiable. Reports are they were all living together.

So maybe just a typical domestic homicide. Man the girl is breaking my heart. Looked like such a good kid.

I know the names haven't been released yet but one of the deceased was a FB friend of mine. She will be terribly missed.

im so sorry for your loss jw. may she be in peace and with god :rose:

holy smokes batman! i didnt see that theory coming. maybe a murders-suicide where he went off and offed himself. im just stunned. the big question is why? and why kill the animals :jawdrop:

holy smokes batman! i didnt see that theory coming. maybe a murders-suicide where he went off and offed himself. im just stunned. the big question is why? and why kill the animals :jawdrop:

It's my understanding that they starved to death. That shows utter cruelty and disregard for all life.

It's my understanding that they starved to death. That shows utter cruelty and disregard for all life.

If that's true he took off right after he killed them and didn't return.
Such an odd case.

I wish they would update or do a press conference.:maddening:

I thought I read here that he had texted his sister asking her to take care of his dogs because he didn't know if he was coming back. If that is true, why did it take so long to figure out something was wrong here?

I thought I read here that he had texted his sister asking her to take care of his dogs because he didn't know if he was coming back. If that is true, why did it take so long to figure out something was wrong here?

His wife sent that text to one of her friends. From what I gather from MSM, the families were questioning the lack of communication from the victims recently. It was MB's son who actually requested a welfare check.

His wife sent that text to one of her friends. From what I gather from MSM, the families were questioning the lack of communication from the victims recently. It was MB's son who actually requested a welfare check.

I wonder if he sent the text from his wife's phone before he went on the run. I wish the friend would have checked on the animals. :-(

I wonder if he sent the text from his wife's phone before he went on the run. I wish the friend would have checked on the animals. :-(

I know. I'd love to know the date of the text as well.

so the wife texted to someone about feeding the animals. why this person didnt go check and feed the animals earlier?

I know the names haven't been released yet but one of the deceased was a FB friend of mine. She will be terribly missed.

Can I name them if family has posted (on FB) they've been notified?

I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend, jwrchr. There are no words to describe the shock of this, with no obvious motive.

You are are doing well here. as for your question about posting names .... we can only post them if they appear in a legitimate news article or Police Report, not from personal FB accounts (yet).
:grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back