Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a better look than daylight. Seems empty at day pics accd to Google Pics on the timeline.

@ Innerchild.My eyesight is failing, yet no one in the medical feilds Help me.

PCS,

End of Falls Rd, at Richardson Rd T-Junction. Walk north a few metres, Round Tank without lid. 315225.12, 116065245

attachment.php

Attachments

• Around object.jpg
    Around object.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 259
Fields. Um the good book is the Astrological day of one BRE born the 7th December. In any year. I accidentally deleted it. It is awesome describing anyones birthday especially BRE's.

PCS,
Richardson Rd (west). Where road has a sharp bend. On property at north side of road. Two tanks with lids. 315222.06, 116070997

attachment.php

Hi ya Spooks. I have seen a few soaks in my time & I don't mean at Pubs,lols. St. Ronans well on the way to York I have visited 3 times. Usually on my way to York. Manyuering twice, also on the way to York. Karalee Rocks on the way to Kalgoorlie. Now that is a massive water collector.

Spooks; the Remove Viewer group tune in to cases in an unusual way. Not via going deep in a meditative state. The tunnel they picked up on may not be the Swan View tunnel but may be one of the 2 viaducts in the JFNP. If they are picking up on a windmill it is not in the area. Canning Vale, can you pin point tank sites on Your Google Earth, Then post the pic of that image. Thanks.

Thanks PCS
I'll check those out. [emoji1][emoji106][emoji436][emoji363][emoji361]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

PCS,
At Victoria Rd slightly north of the historic railway trail (not within a household property)

Nearest Roads are a long distance (Bushlands Rd & Fernhill Pl). 31523302, 116063528

attachment.php

Yeah. A mate does way up in off Bailup Rd. They buried a dog. Put glass bottles in the grave & smashed them up. Then covered the grave in soil. Sorts the foxes out.

Ok thanks

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Canning vale I do not use those co ords. I'd have to reset my Google Con figs. Could you post all your drawing pins on Google Earth in one pic. Showing all your water tanks in that one picture?. Thank you. It was not me that mentioned Parkerville Ampitheatre. I came in late on that one.

Canning vale I do not use those co ords. I'd have to reset my Google Con figs. Could you post all your drawing pins on Google Earth in one pic. Showing all your water tanks in that one picture?. Thank you. It was not me that mentioned Parkerville Ampitheatre. I came in late on that one.

PCS,

I'll try and put the four on the one image. CV

CanningVale your pics are not showing for me????

PCS,

End of Falls Rd, at Richardson Rd T-Junction. Walk north a few metres, Round Tank without lid. 315225.12, 116065245

attachment.php

Though I can see this pic well!
('cuse the pun)

But yeah going by my quote I do think there is someone in the Spectacles Wetlands. The Guy who came into $10,000 dollars from Bellevue.I figured dead in my opinion, is between the Clayton St of ramp & the Roe Hgy bypass going out /sideways to Military Rd..

But yeah going by my quote I do think there is someone in the Spectacles Wetlands. The Guy who came into $10,000 dollars from Bellevue.I figured dead in my opinion, is between the Clayton St of ramp & the Roe Hgy bypass going out /sideways to Military Rd..

Do you have an MSM source for this victim/crime?
I'm only asking because I have no idea to who you are referring [emoji848]

Spooks,
Excellent work. Farms and nursery's have wells too. I don't know if the pioneer village Armadale has a well. That village is open and accessible all hours by vehicle.

I'll have a bit more of a look into local farmland and nursery's near to where the accused lived (Huntingdale).

I'm in no way suggesting anyone has been placed in a well, these are simply my thoughts and opinions.
When I first moved into my suburb, it was the very first subdivision in 1999. I didn't buy my block till 2002. It was once someone's old horse agistment farm.
Anyhows, all the properties around here all had wells from the days before electricity and bores from the days afterward, before piped water came along. Big bores too I note, just down the street was a bore that had a 24 inch wide pipe coming out of the ground. Over the road at Ian's old place, his grandfather,s old cottage stood and it had a disused well full of bicycles and furniture and other rubbish. It had a large concrete surround, probably the size of a septic tank in diameter. I believe it was a well just like that where two young boys got into trouble, one drowning. Apparently it was big news in its day because there was a massive rescue effort mounted.
Down the other end of my street was a poultry farm, a wholesale nursery, a skip bin business, and lots of hobby farms. The only thing left now is the soils ain't soils, three farms and WA brickmatch salvage yard.
It's almost all houses now.
The developers never dug out the wells or bores. They just went over them with bulldozers and covered them with fill. Hate to have one of them in my backyard.
The skip bin bloke buried so much rubbish on his bloke before selling it to developers, that I'm surprised that they could build houses on it. He must of saved almost a million on not having to pay tip fees. He was constantly out in his paddocks with his bulldozer burying whatever he brought home in his skip bins, I tell you.
Anyway the point is there were lots of wells. Each farm had at least one. Just google Earth areas like Orange Grove or the other end of my suburb over near Crystal Brook Rd, etc that haven't been developed and you'll see evidence of them every where.
We're talking Needle in a Haystack with old wells, unless you have a specific property in mind. IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

IMO any hills spot will be on the OBH to Conti line & beyond. If any girl was on the CG, Conti, JR, LM in Collie well that is seriously a big thing hey.

This line was shown in the Tiger Moth video but it goes from the building next to the OBH and I'm not sure of the significance of this building. Do you think it would be more significant if the line starts at Cott beach where JC's car was found and goes through Bay View/St Quentins intersection to Red Hill amphitheater. Carrying on just over 11km beyond is Reserve Rd telephone exchange and further to around Falls Tavern.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Cott_RedHill_extended.JPG
    Cott_RedHill_extended.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 220
  • Cott_RedHill_FallsTavern_ExtendedLine.jpg
    Cott_RedHill_FallsTavern_ExtendedLine.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 218
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online