IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, found deceased, Evansdale, 13 Jul 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for sharing. My concern is how they are going to prove who did this crime without a confession and/or presumably DNA (due to the length of time that passed for the remains to be found.) I believe this monster is a hunter due to the seven bridges location and a predator.

This case and Abbey and Liberty's are so frustrating. The families and police must be having a very difficult time. You can't begin to heal or move forward if the person responsible for causing your suffering isn't being held accountable and punished for what they have done.

The parents can answer that question.

Respectfully the parents are victims of a horrific tragedy. I'm pretty certain if they had any idea who possibly could have done this they would have provided law enforcement with the information. I'm also certain law enforcement have investigated the drug avenue at length and hit a dead end.

Stop any wild speculation on the parents of these children. They are victims and we do not allow victim bashing.

:tyou:

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/hu...cle_51c71e42-5d60-5430-b57d-75118970cb44.html
[h=1]Hundreds ride in memory of Lyric and Elizabeth[/h]

attachment.php

"We're sending a message to whoever did this," Collins said. "We're not giving up. If you mess with our kids, we're not going to give up until we catch you.

"This community has said they're behind this until we find out," he added. "It is important to a lot of people that we solve this case."

Anyone with information about Lyric's and Elizabeth's case is asked to call the Evansdale Police tip line at 232-6682 or Cedar Valley CrimeStoppers at (855) 300-8477. A $150,000 reward, raised privately and by the FBI, is available for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the case.

Attachments

• 596a60af2a818.image.jpg
    596a60af2a818.image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 316
Here is a very important question about the case, exactly how were the girls found, meaning were they on their backs or on their stomachs, side by side Ect..?

Here is a very important question about the case, exactly how were the girls found, meaning were they on their backs or on their stomachs, side by side Ect..?

They were spaced apart as you can see from this photo from an earlier thread here. Law enforcement covered them both with a white sheet. We don't know any more information publicly about the remains.

IMG_0067.JPG

The parents of these young girls are victims and Websleuthsdoes not allow victim bashing.

There is absolutely no factual basis to suggest theseparents are somehow responsible for what happened to their beloved children.There is no known fact that drugs or Mexican drug cartels have any bearing onthis case.

Wild speculation is not allowed. Speculation must be based on some known fact.

Any further discussion of drug involvement /cartels will result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

ETA:Sorry for the appearance of my posts ... it is a temporary formatting glitch :blush:

http://fox59.com/2017/07/17/police-...-information-regarding-delphi-murder-suspect/

Sleuthers: Lets keep our eyes and ears open on this press release in the Delphi IN. murder case which is suppose to happen around 11:00 am EDST. I am aware that the investigators in Lyric and Elizabeth's case have said that they have found no evidence linking their murders with those in Delphi, but I don't believe they have totally ruled it out either. I know it is a long shot, but it is still worth monitoring. I don't think LE is going to announce an arrest, but evidently they are releasing additional information.

"Police to release ‘important’ new information regarding Delphi murder suspect
JULY 17, 2017

DELPHI, Ind. – More than five months after the disappearance of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, investigators with Indiana State Police say they will release “important” and “significant” information regarding the suspect in the Delphi murder investigation.

The information is expected to come this morning by 10 a.m.

Police to release ‘significant’ information regarding Delphi murder investigation

Sgt. Kim Riley tells CBS4 it will help clarify some of the pictures that have been seen related to the investigation and the man on the bridge.

Riley says this is the result of information to the tip line and follow-up investigations in the past couple of weeks.

According to police, there are no arrests at this time, and Riley could not comment as to whether they are close to making an arrest."

http://fox59.com/2017/07/17/police-...-information-regarding-delphi-murder-suspect/

Sleuthers: Lets keep our eyes and ears open on this press release in the Delphi IN. murder case which is suppose to happen around 11:00 am EDST. I am aware that the investigators in Lyric and Elizabeth's case have said that they have found no evidence linking their murders with those in Delphi, but I don't believe they have totally ruled it out either. I know it is a long shot, but it is still worth monitoring. I don't think LE is going to announce an arrest, but evidently they are releasing additional information.

"Police to release ‘important’ new information regarding Delphi murder suspect
JULY 17, 2017

DELPHI, Ind. – More than five months after the disappearance of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, investigators with Indiana State Police say they will release “important” and “significant” information regarding the suspect in the Delphi murder investigation.

The information is expected to come this morning by 10 a.m.

Police to release ‘significant’ information regarding Delphi murder investigation

Sgt. Kim Riley tells CBS4 it will help clarify some of the pictures that have been seen related to the investigation and the man on the bridge.

Riley says this is the result of information to the tip line and follow-up investigations in the past couple of weeks.

According to police, there are no arrests at this time, and Riley could not comment as to whether they are close to making an arrest."

I too am wondering if anyone recognises this individual in Iowa. I am still considering the possibility the same perp might have done both crimes.

Do you know this man?

IMG_0069.jpg

I too am wondering if anyone recognises this individual in Iowa. I am still considering the possibility the same perp might have done both crimes.

Do you know this man?

View attachment 120158

Wasn't there some talk about a possible perp that had lurked and or spoken to the girls, whose family lived near the park, and had a paddle boat?

I am wondering if he looks like this picture.

Or the man who was biking in the park, ---cant remember what he looks like...

Wasn't there some talk about a possible perp that had lurked and or spoken to the girls, whose family lived near the park, and had a paddle boat?

I am wondering if he looks like this picture.

Or the man who was biking in the park, ---cant remember what he looks like...

The paddle boater and the cyclist have been ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304