OH - Mass shooting, 9 shot, 1 dead, Colerain, 8 July 2017 *Arrests*

Hello all. I'm a long time lurker & have never posted before, but I wanted to comment here so as to follow this thread. This happened only a mile from my home & even though I do not believe this was a random attack, it's still pretty unnerving.

In regard to the 'pregnancy' - I don't know very much about miscarriages, but I had seen it stated that if CW really were 12 weeks along & that if she did in fact have a miscarriage, that there would be no possible way she would've been released from the hospital by the following morning because she would've had to have had a D&C. Can anyone provide more clarification on this? I would also think that if she were actually pregnant, she would be contacting all of the local news outlets that are reporting she was not, and she would provide them with proof. If she was pregnant surely there is some sort of proof from a doctor. She would've had to have seen one at least once in order to find out the gender to even have this gender reveal party.
My little sister is from Colerain and I was shocked at how rough some areas are... I live in a different state and didn't realize it was as bad as some areas I saw...
As for a miscarriage I've had one and my understanding is if you psss it all you don't have to have a DNC I never did.....but I was examined to make sure everything passed correctly....
IMO she wasn't pregnant and I've read she had a HX of faking pregnancies tho I don't have confirmation of that.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

It is pretty bad around here. It doesn't necessarily 'look' like a bad neighborhood per say, but it is getting really bad, really quickly. It's totally plausible that this type of incident (home invasion) would happen in this area as a random attack, but I just don't feel that's the case here.

I had also heard what you are talking about in regards to her hoaxes but didn't post about it because I'm trying to make sure I abide by the guidelines. But yes, that is the 'word on the street' among those that knew her & those that have mutual friends with her.

One more thing; I may be reaching a little here, but looking at the pics from the party I couldn't help but think that the way she was holding her free arm (in all but 1 image) seemed strange to me. The shirt she was wearing was kind of short & to me it looks like she's trying to keep the camera from catching a glimpse of what it might see if her shirt were to ride up a little.. as if to hide a fake belly. They're not too awfully expensive anymore and you can buy them for all stages of pregnancy.

My little sister is from Colerain and I was shocked at how rough some areas are... I live in a different state and didn't realize it was as bad as some areas I saw...
As for a miscarriage I've had one and my understanding is if you psss it all you don't have to have a DNC I never did.....but I was examined to make sure everything passed correctly....
IMO she wasn't pregnant and I've read she had a HX of faking pregnancies tho I don't have confirmation of that.

This is strange. She wouldn't have had to have a d&c, but isn't three months to early to tell the gender?

This is strange. She wouldn't have had to have a d&c, but isn't three months to early to tell the gender?
Its been almost 7 yrs since I had my daughter but I believe there's a blood test that can tell early on now. Like at around 5 weeks IIRC but for an ultrasound I do believe its too early

The more I read and hear about this from my little sister who has mutual acquaintances with Cheyenne it does certainly sound like she might have set this up to further her pregnancy story. I have no idea if that's what happened but I agree with earlier posters who said this could've happened

Does she currently have children?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

So I'm not sure what we can link since she's not a named POI but I have a link to her profile and there our some really interesting claims on there
ETA correct autocorrect

Not from what I've seen

I posted upthread a link to the Daily Mail which shows pictures of her being quite pregnant.

So I'm not sure what we can link since she's not a named POI but I have a link to her profile and their our some really interesting claims on there

I think it's worth asking a mod.. she is a victim of the crime we're discussing, and we often link victims' profiles in other cases.

I posted upthread a link to the Daily Mail which shows pictures of her being quite pregnant.

She looks pregnant but my understanding is LE confirmed this to be false and she has a HX of it

She looks pregnant but my understanding is LE confirmed this to be false and she has a HX of it

RSBM

What the heck ??????
This case has taken a strange turn.
So maybe the shooting happened by a person who (wrongly) thought he might have to come up with cs ?
:moo:

So I'm not sure what we can link since she's not a named POI but I have a link to her profile and there our some really interesting claims on there
ETA correct autocorrect
whoooo boy she's getting some attention on fb!

Yes she is and unfortunately for the girl who was murdered and her husband to have this come out because some people at first thought their go fund me was also a scam. But that poor woman lost her life he lost his wife and her kids lost their mother. Can she be charged with anything? I read her gun was also found in the front yard though I don't believe it had been fired. How did her gun get out of the house did they chase the shooters?

Yeah. Luckily I live on the east side in Loveland. I worked in Hamilton which is a hop skip and a jump away. Rough areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So do we think Willis faked the pregnancy to lure people to her home for the party?

Btw I mentioned this where I live in Cincinnati and was almost shot myself. x.x

So do we think Willis faked the pregnancy to lure people to her home for the party?

Btw I mentioned this where I live in Cincinnati and was almost shot myself. x.x

Based on media reports I believe the pregnancy was faked, either for attention or perhaps due to some mental illness. If you want to get people to your house for a party just buy some booze..

The shooting was either unknown to anyone at the party, or known by at least one person at the party. It was either intended to fatally injure someone, or not. The fact that multiple children were hurt, most victims were shot in extremities, the whole premise for the party is now believed to be false, and there was a campaign related to that lie, makes me think the goal was sympathy and/or money. I hope I'm wrong.

Based on media reports I believe the pregnancy was faked, either for attention or perhaps due to some mental illness. If you want to get people to your house for a party just buy some booze..
SABBM Emph. mine.

Sorry, not to make light of this case... but your comment made me chuckle.....
A notice about 'free food' also works..... ;)
:moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back