O.J. Simpson asks Nevada parole board for early release, 20 July 2017

Took "Alternative to Violence"???

I don't have conflicts on the street.

Hmmm.

Sorry. My cynicism is showing.

Is this stream-of-consciousness rambling helping or hurting OJ's case? :waitasec:

He hasn't followed through on anything. He isn't taking this seriously IMHO. DENIED.

Is this stream-of-consciousness rambling helping or hurting OJ's case? :waitasec:

I would think it is hurting it.

I believe he needs to provide to-the-point responses to the Board's questions.

JMHO.

- OJ looking confused, fluttering eyes (IOW, re restitution: Hell No!) , when parole board member asks him about making restitution for crime

He's frickin' re-trying the case :banghead: Such !@#$%^&*

He's blown it - lying to the parole board. What a dufus!

Notice how he closes his eyes and doesn't look directly at the Parole Board Members when he responds?

Body language all over the map. Liar, liar, pants on fire. I hope the board sees right through OJ.

"I could stay in Nevada but I don't think you guys want me here" The board member to the right did NOT laugh

I believe if he does get parole, he won't be released until October.Talking too much BDE! No problem dealing with the public! LOL! Won't be doing interviews.... any bets!

He's never lived a criminal life etc etc etc etc is he for real? I will be shocked if he gets out and yet I won't be surprised if he does.

Had he been in trouble with the law when he was 24 years old? He indicated that he was NOT.

Daughter Arnelle says OJ is remorseful.

During OJ's testimony I didn't hear any remorse. I heard justifications, lies, and excuses.

Daughter showed, expressed, More Remorse for what he did than her father expressed to parole board

She said brother - should that not be brothers??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back