Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is one thing to hire someone to kill a person for you, but quite another to kill a person yourself, and child at that! I think Terri is a coward, and I think she got rid of Kyron, but I don't think she did it herself. I could be wrong, won't be the first time, but at any cost, I hope they find him and let his family have some justice and peace. His family has been through more than anyone should ever have to endure.

I know in the beginning, another discussion group I was part of considered some sort of hand-off, but nixed the idea because of the trust and coordination it would involve to pull it off. There seemed to have been no record of any communication between TH and accomplices found, so it didn't seem plausible.This was all based on the information made available to the public at the time (2010-2011-ish). I made the case that contact didn't necessarily have to be electronic (like email, chat or text messaging or even traditional phone call), but could have been made in person, face to face.
Does any other evidence exist, like call details or emails, that she may have made arrangements for someone else to pull something off? Just wondering if anything else has come to light since then.

We don't have all that LE has, of course not. So they have way more information than we read in MSM, lots of interviews, statements, leads,tips, and most likely evidence to support there case. I don't know who Terri had in her circle, other than DEDE. Could she have talked to someone, face to face about Kyron, possibly, IDK. But if they keep searching in wooded areas, they think he is dead and that he is out there. That is the most likely way it happened, that she took him, killed him and dumped him. But I go back to the timeline, the fact she hired others and she had a baby with her that day, her child. I want to think someone else did this, but you guys are probably right.

Oooh. Smart thinking. I bet he was waiting in the car. I mean it seems she had been tormenting him for awhile. Being punitive and unrelenting. Maybe she told him he was being punished and had to lie down in the car and be quiet.

He was a sweet kid. I think he would do whatever she demanded. Poor baby.
That's one of the big questions I have--was he in the Ford F250 with her as she merrily ran her "errands" that morning. I remember LE asking anyone to come forward who may have seen the truck in the parking lot of either FM, so I think they were trying to determine Kyron's whereabouts for that time period, too. The fact that neither LE or Desiree ever retracted that he was last seen at Skyline School makes me think that they know he wasn't. But. I can't get rid of that but.

Because of the *alleged* murder for hire plots (two of them?!) I have no doubt in my mind that sweet little boy was murdered shortly after he left that school. Given the alleged previous two plots, I would say that the same protocol was deployed. I believe she had someone do the act.

How happy I would be to proven wrong, but that would be a miracle indeed.
Keep searching LE, and god bless. This one breaks my heart and makes me livid all at once.

Opinion and amateur speculation only.
And if we add to this her trolling under different aliases on the dark net, it certainly sheds light on where she could have found someone "available" to do the unthinkable.

It is one thing to hire someone to kill a person for you, but quite another to kill a person yourself, and child at that! I think Terri is a coward, and I think she got rid of Kyron, but I don't think she did it herself. I could be wrong, won't be the first time, but at any cost, I hope they find him and let his family have some justice and peace. His family has been through more than anyone should ever have to endure.
I always listen closely to what Desiree says--or try to--and I find that she only says that Terri knows what happened to Kyron, not that she actually harmed him. So, I softly agree with you that TMH may not have done the actual deed--however, if she hired it done, that would make her just as guilty in the eyes of the law, I think.

I know in the beginning, another discussion group I was part of considered some sort of hand-off, but nixed the idea because of the trust and coordination it would involve to pull it off. There seemed to have been no record of any communication between TH and accomplices found, so it didn't seem plausible.This was all based on the information made available to the public at the time (2010-2011-ish). I made the case that contact didn't necessarily have to be electronic (like email, chat or text messaging or even traditional phone call), but could have been made in person, face to face.
Does any other evidence exist, like call details or emails, that she may have made arrangements for someone else to pull something off? Just wondering if anything else has come to light since then.
I think she would have had no problem with making the arrangements. Actually, she was well practiced in murder-for-hire plots. As far as we know, all her previous attempts failed. She probably learned from each failure.

One thing that popped into my head as I read your comment was all the burner phones LE found out about. I am sure at least some of them were never located.

We don't have all that LE has, of course not. So they have way more information than we read in MSM, lots of interviews, statements, leads,tips, and most likely evidence to support there case. I don't know who Terri had in her circle, other than DEDE. Could she have talked to someone, face to face about Kyron, possibly, IDK. But if they keep searching in wooded areas, they think he is dead and that he is out there. That is the most likely way it happened, that she took him, killed him and dumped him. But I go back to the timeline, the fact she hired others and she had a baby with her that day, her child. I want to think someone else did this, but you guys are probably right.
Even Kaine said in one interview to the media that the baby could have witnesses something terrible, so he must have given some thought to this theory at one time or another.

You know, another theory that I contemplate when I'm in a positive mood is she hired someone to kidnap Kyron and take him out of the country. With the slightly over 6-hour window that she created by making sure Kyron wasn't reported missing until he was due to get off his school bus, anyone could have driven him out of the state and into Canada. (I Googled that distance and from northern points on Highway 30, it would only be a 4-hour drive.)

I gave this more plausibility earlier in the case, because I think he would be old enough now to gain access to a computer and find his father. Maybe not, though.

That's one of the big questions I have--was he in the Ford F250 with her as she merrily ran her "errands" that morning. I remember LE asking anyone to come forward who may have seen the truck in the parking lot of either FM, so I think they were trying to determine Kyron's whereabouts for that time period, too. The fact that neither LE or Desiree ever retracted that he was last seen at Skyline School makes me think that they know he wasn't. But. I can't get rid of that but.

And if we add to this her trolling under different aliases on the dark net, it certainly sheds light on where she could have found someone "available" to do the unthinkable.

I always listen closely to what Desiree says--or try to--and I find that she only says that Terri knows what happened to Kyron, not that she actually harmed him. So, I softly agree with you that TMH may not have done the actual deed--however, if she hired it done, that would make her just as guilty in the eyes of the law, I think.

I think she would have had no problem with making the arrangements. Actually, she was well practiced in murder-for-hire plots. As far as we know, all her previous attempts failed. She probably learned from each failure.

One thing that popped into my head as I read your comment was all the burner phones LE found out about. I am sure at least some of them were never located.

Even Kaine said in one interview to the media that the baby could have witnesses something terrible, so he must have given some thought to this theory at one time or another.

You know, another theory that I contemplate when I'm in a positive mood is she hired someone to kidnap Kyron and take him out of the country. With the slightly over 6-hour window that she created by making sure Kyron wasn't reported missing until he was due to get off his school bus, anyone could have driven him out of the state and into Canada. (I Googled that distance and from northern points on Highway 30, it would only be a 4-hour drive.)

I gave this more plausibility earlier in the case, because I think he would be old enough now to gain access to a computer and find his father. Maybe not, though.

That is what I thought in the begging too, that DEDE or friends took him out of the state. Now remember, victims don't always want to come home if abuse has occurred. Or if they help to get other victims later on. So I think he may know who he is, if this the case, but may not be able or want to reach out. We know several cases, where they were out in public but afraid to ask for help.

That is what I thought in the begging too, that DEDE or friends took him out of the state. Now remember, victims don't always want to come home if abuse has occurred. Or if they help to get other victims later on. So I think he may know who he is, if this the case, but may not be able or want to reach out. We know several cases, where they were out in public but afraid to ask for help.
Oh my gosh. I never once considered that he wouldn't want to come home--but, yes, of course, that fits. It makes perfect sense. I even remember reading somewhere about how he wasn't even allowed to leave his bedroom in the morning without her permission. She pretended this was some sort of therapy for Kyron's suddenly developed bed-wetting problem. :(

My personal theory is that Terri drugged Kyron. She drove to those stores and then down those back roads waiting for the drugs to work. I also think he was in the truck the whole time she was in the stores. He was probably in the footwell and covered up with something.Once Kyron was unconscious and dying from an overdose she left him somewhere in the woods.

My personal theory is that Terri drugged Kyron. She drove to those stores and then down those back roads waiting for the drugs to work. I also think he was in the truck the whole time she was in the stores. He was probably in the footwell and covered up with something.Once Kyron was unconscious and dying from an overdose she left him somewhere in the woods.
Excuse me for asking something thats surely already been covered here. Do we know exactly what medications or other items TH acquired at the pharmacy and her shopping trips? Could she have gotten a medication that killed kyron while out and then found somewhere to take him (with or without the help of possible coconspirators)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh. I never once considered that he wouldn't want to come home--but, yes, of course, that fits. It makes perfect sense. I even remember reading somewhere about how he wasn't even allowed to leave his bedroom in the morning without her permission. She pretended this was some sort of therapy for Kyron's suddenly developed bed-wetting problem. :(

I forgot about the bed wetting. Isn't odd for a child his age to start wetting the bed again? Isn't that a red flag something is wrong? I never thought about something happening to Kyron that Terri knew about, or was responsible for that she would want that kept a secret from his dad.

Excuse me for asking something thats surely already been covered here. Do we know exactly what medications or other items TH acquired at the pharmacy and her shopping trips? Could she have gotten a medication that killed kyron while out and then found somewhere to take him (with or without the help of possible coconspirators)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

She did not have to get killer drugs that day

Didn't Kyron have an allergy of some kind? Strawberries or bees?

She did not have to get killer drugs that day

True, and I don't think she would have used an over the counter drug. She strikes me as a more lethal poison kinda gal. Also remember, she coughed up the receipts and where she was that morning very quickly. IMO, it was a carefully crafted alibi, planned out in advance. Makes no sense she would use something she bought that morning.

I forgot about the bed wetting. Isn't odd for a child his age to start wetting the bed again? Isn't that a red flag something is wrong? I never thought about something happening to Kyron that Terri knew about, or was responsible for that she would want that kept a secret from his dad.
My understanding is that Desiree and Kaine attributed the bed-wetting to the recently adjusted custody arrangements. Apparently when children reach Kyron's last known age, parents can adjust custody arrangements to include longer intervals with each parent and this is what they were beginning to do. As soon as the school year officially ended, he was to take a six week vacation with his mother, then he was going to California for a couple of weeks with his father. With hindsight I bet Kaine and Desiree feel like kicking themselves, but I get how they would think that before anything like Kyron's disappearance happened.

Kyron was suffering from episodes of uncontrollable crying spells, too. Another sign, of course, that something was seriously wrong, but I think his parents really didn't know what to make of it.

It certainly could have been something that "happened" to him, or something that he witnessed, maybe. I don't understand why he wouldn't have told at least one of his parents, though. She could have threatened him to keep it quiet, I guess.

True, and I don't think she would have used an over the counter drug. She strikes me as a more lethal poison kinda gal. Also remember, she coughed up the receipts and where she was that morning very quickly. IMO, it was a carefully crafted alibi, planned out in advance. Makes no sense she would use something she bought that morning.
I'm for the "more lethal poison kinda gal", too. I think you can buy most any kind of drug on the dark net. So, I believe she had access to anything she wanted.

Even though I believe she is capable of anything, I'm not convinced she went with this method. As I ponder, I am interested in the "bee sting allergy" comments. What if Kyron was unconscious while she waited to pass him off to someone and a bee got in the truck and stung him? Or maybe she had sedated him and completed the pass, and then a bee stung him? Could it be that when an unknown person realized he had been stung, his reaction was already so severe that that person phoned Terri?

I wonder this because of the 90 minute gap in her timeline--when her only explanation is "driving the back roads", for whatever pathetic reason she comes up with.

I have asked myself so many times why she would save receipts and make sure she was seen both in person and on video until 10:10 a.m.--and then disappear until 11:39 a.m., when she appeared at the gym.

Perhaps they should check into planes flying out of the Hillsboro Airport that day she may have put him on a private plane inbetween the grocery store and the gym.

Re: drugging for sedation or.....

Anything that bodybuilders use applicable here?

I'dve taken Flexiril, a muscle relaxant after an injury. One tablet leaves me rather loopy. For a child Kyron's size, one tablet would have caused a solid sleep or even respiratory failure.

?

They are searching in the same area today!! The road is totally blocked off. Many LE cars there!

Perhaps they should check into planes flying out of the Hillsboro Airport that day she may have put him on a private plane inbetween the grocery store and the gym.

Not likely. The hillsboro airport is mostly used for corporate planes such as Nike and Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998