GUILTY Italy - British Model Kidnapped, Allegedly For Online Auction, Milan, July 2017

The kidnapper in DH's case convinced the victims there was a group of people involved in kidnapping and that that DH's boyfriend was being watched. Seriously, some of you should look at the posts on DH's case when police came out suggesting that case was a hoax and even before that. Weren't many people believing that was an actual kidnapping, were there? And yet DH's kidnapping was an absolutely true case of kidnapping.
A strange and bizarre case doesn't mean it isn't true.

Agreed that bizarre doesn't mean it's not true. But to be fair, DH wasn't doing photo shoots and interviews a couple weeks after her release.

Agreed that bizarre doesn't mean it's not true. But to be fair, DH wasn't doing photo shoots and interviews a couple weeks after her release.

But DH wasn't a model to begin with. So what would she be doing photo shoots for? It wasn't something she was used to.

But DH wasn't a model to begin with. So what would she be doing photo shoots for? It wasn't something she was used to.

I was getting at the fact that Chloe has given interviews and is already doing professional photo shoots again, which I personally was surprised she was doing so soon. Especially giving interviews in front of her moms house. I completely understand everyone reacts and copes differently, but it stood out to me how quickly she was back in the public eye.

I was getting at the fact that Chloe has given interviews and is already doing professional photo shoots again, which I personally was surprised she was doing so soon. Especially giving interviews in front of her moms house. I completely understand everyone reacts and copes differently, but it stood out to me how quickly she was back in the public eye.

I'v seen cases in which victims gave interviews very soon after it happened. So that in itself doesn't prove anything to me.
If it were a hoax, what exactly would be the alleged perp's motivation to be involved in this hoax? He is looking at a long prison term.

Had anyone here heard of her before this? Like, heard of her as a model?

I'v seen cases in which victims gave interviews very soon after it happened. So that in itself doesn't prove anything to me.
If it were a hoax, what exactly would be the alleged perp's motivation to be involved in this hoax? He is looking at a long prison term.

Again, I never said it was a hoax. Just very strange circumstances as well as some of the people involved.

Again, I never said it was a hoax. Just very strange circumstances as well as some of the people involved.

It certainly is strange but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

The kidnapper in DH's case convinced the victims there was a group of people involved in kidnapping and that that DH's boyfriend was being watched. Seriously, some of you should look at the posts on DH's case when police came out suggesting that case was a hoax and even before that. Weren't many people believing that was an actual kidnapping, were there? And yet DH's kidnapping was an absolutely true case of kidnapping.
A strange and bizarre case doesn't mean it isn't true.

The kidnapping could be true, its the part "black death" white slavery auction that I find far fetched. The fact that they would target a model, and then release afterward because she was a mother?

Again, not saying she wasnt kidnapped.

The kidnapping could be true, its the part "black death" white slavery auction that I find far fetched. The fact that they would target a model, and then release afterward because she was a mother?

Right?! Since when do human traffickers care about whether their victims are parents?

Again, this could be a similar situation to DH's kidnapping, where kidnapper told victims far fetched stories (boyfriend was told he was being watched, DH believed there were multiple people involved). I don't think there is a "black death" white slavery ring, but that doesn't mean that the victim was in on the kidnapping, or that kidnapping itself was a hoax. If the alleged kidnapper is a "fantasist" then presumably he could be playing out his fantasy but that doesn't mean that the victim was in on this game.

Again, this could be a similar situation to DH's kidnapping, where kidnapper told victims far fetched stories (boyfriend was told he was being watched, DH believed there were multiple people involved). I don't think there is a "black death" white slavery ring, but that doesn't mean that the victim was in on the kidnapping, or that kidnapping itself was a hoax. If the alleged kidnapper is a "fantasist" then presumably he could be playing out his fantasy but that doesn't mean that the victim was in on this game.

Ok I feel i need to clarify my comment(s)

My comment was directed at the "black death" part of the story. I do not believe there is any truth into the story of a fictional illuminati group who kidnaps well off people to sell in intricate and untraceable auctions that resemble the slave trade. Not to mention having a moral code for not taking women who are mothers? This part alone is what I have 0% belief in.

I do believe there is a chance that he did abduct her and either really thought the "black death" was real and was llikely to get swindled out of money. I do believe the man who was arrested should be. I just am not sold on that she wasnt part of this or it was as bad as being reported. From the videos I have seen she seems almost unfazed and somewhat jubial, it just weirds me out. But some people act different ways.

For the record I still am not 100% or nearly 50% convinced the pappini case wasnt a hoax as well

If Chloe was dosed with ketamine, in Milan, and then put in that suitcase and driven for 2+ hours, she is lucky to be alive with the common side effects of vomiting and shallow breathing, she's lucky she didn't smother or choke on vomit.
Ketamine

He didn't sexually assault her, but, apparently, he must have masterbated in the bed next to her.
Yuck.

She is now explaining this by saying he saw her in the shower and couldn't take it anymore so he "relieved" himself.

She is now explaining this by saying he saw her in the shower and couldn't take it anymore so he "relieved" himself.

It just gets weirder and weirder. How many cases like this do we hear straight away from the victim? And in this kind of way?

Ok I feel i need to clarify my comment(s)

My comment was directed at the "black death" part of the story. I do not believe there is any truth into the story of a fictional illuminati group who kidnaps well off people to sell in intricate and untraceable auctions that resemble the slave trade. Not to mention having a moral code for not taking women who are mothers? This part alone is what I have 0% belief in.

I do believe there is a chance that he did abduct her and either really thought the "black death" was real and was llikely to get swindled out of money. I do believe the man who was arrested should be. I just am not sold on that she wasnt part of this or it was as bad as being reported. From the videos I have seen she seems almost unfazed and somewhat jubial, it just weirds me out. But some people act different ways.

There's no evidence yet that the Black Death is for real.

Detectives are unclear as to whether Herba was involved in a credible attempt to auction his victim or if it was an elaborately staged threat intended to extort a ransom from the model's agent and family.

No one took part in the online auction, so it was unclear if Herba had the necessary contacts to organise such an operation of was something of a fantasist, according to the police.

"Fantasist or not, what is clear is that he is a very dangerous man who drugged his victim as soon as she was kidnapped and put her inside a large travel bag in the boot of a car," Milan deputy prosecutor Paolo Storari told a press conference on Saturday.

"His version of events is barely credible but clearly he does not deny that he was with her for the time she was missing," Storari said.

Police hunt for accomplices in kidnap of British model

If Chloe was dosed with ketamine, in Milan, and then put in that suitcase and driven for 2+ hours, she is lucky to be alive with the common side effects of vomiting and shallow breathing, she's lucky she didn't smother or choke on vomit.
Ketamine

Okay TMI time. At one point I had a lot of "party friends" who weren't real friends but we all went out to the clubs together. A lot of them did ketamine (special K) but snorted, not injected. I am curious how she knew she was given special K. Did he tell her? I'm not sold on the ketamine part, especially if she was in fact wearing a tight leather jacket.

Okay TMI time. At one point I had a lot of "party friends" who weren't real friends but we all went out to the clubs together. A lot of them did ketamine (special K) but snorted, not injected. I am curious how she knew she was given special K. Did he tell her? I'm not sold on the ketamine part, especially if she was in fact wearing a tight leather jacket.

Quoting myself to clarify why I'm skeptical about the ketamine. Unless he told her or she was a previous frequent user of it, I can't imagine she would have any idea she was given K. I was around people on it every weekend but since I never did it, I can't imagine how someone would know that was what they were given. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back