• BL Alive and in hiding.

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • BL Succumbed to the desert elements.

Votes: 57 18.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of strangers.

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • BL Overdose/or alcohol poisoning.

Votes: 14 4.6%
  • BL Dead at the hands of someone he knew.

Votes: 55 17.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters
I have to disagree Denise. I am a native to this area and he would not succumb to the desert elements because it is not a desert. There are many homes within walking distance.....even yelling distance for that matter. This is a rural area but populated. If he was not harmed he could have just waited on the highway. JMO tho.

I do agree that is him saying yes then no. I'm not sure what to think about what happened. I agree that he is not running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With so many houses around what in hell happened?? Could he have walked up knocked on the door and owner think intruder and shot, there are so many variables

Karmin, possibly but I don't feel that is the nature of this community. Rural Texans are usually very polite unless it's in the middle of nowhere and you're cooking meth then you might be in trouble!

With so many houses around what in hell happened?? Could he have walked up knocked on the door and owner think intruder and shot, there are so many variables

At this point I wouldn't rule this out. But of course there are so many possibilities that could have occurred. I just hope that sooner, rather than later they find Brandon and solve this case so family will have closure.

Just heard of this story today. Read up on it a little bit. My two cents:

Brother did not know BL had called 911 so he assumed BL was hiding because of warrant.

BL was in trouble or he wouldn't have called 911 because of same warrant.

Officer at scene did not know BL had called 911 when talking to brother on side of road.

If BL had died due to elements, one of the property owners would have recovered at least a shred of evidence by now. Clothing or a bone scattered by animals.

BL was victim of wrong place/wrong time and died at hands of strangers due to something he witnessed. His body was removed from the location he went missing.

Just heard of this story today. Read up on it a little bit. My two cents:

Brother did not know BL had called 911 so he assumed BL was hiding because of warrant.

BL was in trouble or he wouldn't have called 911 because of same warrant.

Officer at scene did not know BL had called 911 when talking to brother on side of road.

If BL had died due to elements, one of the property owners would have recovered at least a shred of evidence by now. Clothing or a bone scattered by animals.

BL was victim of wrong place/wrong time and died at hands of strangers due to something he witnessed. His body was removed from the location he went missing.

I agree with almost all of this. Just hoping they find something soon to bring Brandon home

b406b82b295350288460d37895ef5ed9.jpg

A good listen is True Crime Garage's episode on Brandon Lawson. They dive deep into his 911 call and slow it down so it is better to understand.

There are some interesting theories that arise from this too. What did anyone ever think about the possibility of a state trooper coming and finding him?

That could be a possibility, but you have to think about the area. In Texas, if a home owner reported believing he was an intruder and shooting him accidentally, that would not be considered a felony.

I personally don't think a State Trooper was anywhere around. jMO and I don't think a home owner shot him accidentally. Not in this little town.

I personally don't think a State Trooper was anywhere around. jMO and I don't think a home owner shot him accidentally. Not in this little town.

I'm close to this geographical area too, and agree with what you've said. No state police in the area usually, or if they are, they are speeding to the scene of a crime or really bad accident and wouldn't be involved.
Local LE is another matter. I can't say that I trust " most" of their decision- making capabilities, shall we say?

When a family acts squirmy, for lack of a better term, they are usually the people who need to be looked at closely...Polygraphs, Luminal testing in and around the house, possibly even cadaver dogs.

If a homeowner in the area accidentally shot him, which I don't think is likely but is possible, they surely would have called 911 to report the accident and get medical help, etc.

If it's a stranger murder, why did they possibly hide the body? Most of the time, unless there's a serial killer- type sicko involved, the body remains where the killing took place.
One look in the skies should have pinpointed buzzards and so forth in the area, as there are tons around.

Not many things I can think of that he would witness if just driving down the road as the story goes. Taking him or the body also seems a bit of a stretch for a random crime. Always felt more like set up in some way. That is ofcourse excluding the natural options like a body of water, well etc.

For running the plates, a abandon car alone is suspicion and suspicion is probable cause. He may have felt he had no reason to run the plates but he did have the option.

I wish there was more to go on.. no new news at all [emoji22]

Anything new in this case? I head both the true crime garage and brain scratch podcast. Very strange and interesting case. where his truck was foun looks like there were houses or something close by he could have run to. Just depends which direction he ran. There is also a body of water close by, hopefully all of it was searched.

Anything new in this case? I head both the true crime garage and brain scratch podcast. Very strange and interesting case. where his truck was foun looks like there were houses or something close by he could have run to. Just depends which direction he ran. There is also a body of water close by, hopefully all of it was searched.

He was within walking distance of several homes as well as Bronte....which had a 24 hr gas station.

His Dad lived in Bronte.

Caramalion... Do hope you come back here and welcome to the thread. BL's Dad lived @ South of Ft Worth not Bronte are you possibly referring to someone else that may be linked to this case that has been mentioned or not ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back