Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #8

thank you. I had it on my calendar but neglected to put the title of the trial.

You are welcome my friend.

I checked my own calendar, and of all days I have a morning doctor's appointment on the 11th. I hope the stations who are live-streaming the trial will have videos on their sites afterwards so I can watch the opening statements. I am sure our fine posters will keep us up to date on what was said though. :)

So I take it bro Dylan Adams does not have a trial date yet?

Thanks for ALL that info oceanblueeyes! very much appreciated!

JUSTICE for HOLLY! :rose:

You are welcome my friend.

I checked my own calendar, and of all days I have a morning doctor's appointment on the 11th. I hope the stations who are live-streaming the trial will have videos on their sites afterwards so I can watch the opening statements. I am sure our fine posters will keep us up to date on what was said though. :)
Dang, I just found out I'm taking my daughter to have endoscopy that morning. I hope there is video too. I might could watch it on phone but not listen.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Google Alert - sharing

New Developments Emerge Regarding Evidence In Holly Bobo Murder Case
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/lo...-regarding-evidence-in-holly-bobo-murder-case

There's nothing to link the gun to the murder of Holly Bobo. That's just part of what we've learned about evidence in the high-profile murder case. Now indications have shown that any last second plea talks have stalled, and, barring any new bizarre twist, the case will finally go to trial in one week.
[.....]
While the evidence to convict may be unclear, the defense does worry about the jury.
In fact, they've asked for another change in venue believing that the current jury pool out of Hardin County already believes Adams is guilty.
There will be one final motions hearing on Friday. If there are no further delays, jury selection will begin Saturday with the trial beginning on Monday.

More at link!

I have been a little aggravated with the reporting on NewsChannelFive concerning this particular case. They have talked with the defense only and have gotten only one point of view which is biased and meant to lessen the severity of the case and evidence.

The reporter didn't even seem to know that in criminal cases like this one it is very common for one of the co-defendants to testify against the others. They implied the state's case is weak because of that when that is simply ridiculous. Its a gold mine for any state prosecutor when they have those actually involved testifying for them.

Some of the most riveting cases I have ever seen had one or more co-defendants testifying for the state and the cases were strong and not weak by any means. One example that will always stick with me was in the Rae Caruth murder of his girlfriend. The co-defendant testified for the state and he was the one who had actually killed her for RC. He plead to LWOP in order for the death penalty to be taken off the table and agreed to testify truthfully for the state. To say he was overly dramatic is an understatement even telling the defense attorney he could break him like a twig but although he was a brute he came across as very truthful ending in the conviction of RC.

Imo, they will not need DNA evidence like the defense would have us all believe. I believe there will be a numerous amount of lay witnesses testifying for the state on what they saw themselves or were told by the defendants. The jury would have to believe that ALL of these witnesses who come forth are lying. ALL. Not going to happen imo. There is always strength in numbers and with each witness credibility will grow ...not weaken.

I also do not believe the Judge will agree to another COV from the one he has already agreed to and it will be onto trial on the 11th.

Justice for Holly is coming!

Well I cancelled my doctor's appointment on the 11th and rescheduled for an earlier one so I could make sure I saw the opening statements.

But NOW our local weather experts are advising us that Irma may have a direct impact on South Georgia directly in the path where we live. Sigh....:( Praying that Irma turns and doesn't strike the east coast at all or the gulf and goes out to sea.

I also live in south GA, but I was born and raised on Lake Okechobee in FL. I've been through several hurricanes. Something that may not be realized by a lot of people is to fill all bathtubs with water to use for toilet issues.

I also live in south GA, but I was born and raised on Lake Okechobee in FL. I've been through several hurricanes. Something that may not be realized by a lot of people is to fill all bathtubs with water to use for toilet issues.

That is a very good tip, Pearl.

The problem we have when hurricanes rips through our area is wind damage and many times it will cause severe tornadoes to be on the ground.

In Jan of this year we got pummeled twice by straight line winds and tornadoes which some stayed on the ground for 70 miles causing severe damage and loss of life. Some in our area don't even have their damaged homes repaired yet, and in the county adjacent to ours they lost over 33K huge trees and the crews are still trying to get them all cutup and cleared. In one month alone Georgia had 100 verified sightings of tornadoes. Thank goodness most did not touchdown but several did.

We have a generator so we will be able to have power and in times like this we help our neighbor by supplying them with one of my husband's generators.

I just hope it doesn't come to this and isn't going to be as bad as predicted.

Stay safe guys I am in Florida.
Irma is a monster.
Back on topic. So glad Holly is finally getting justice. I pray there are no more delays. It's time.

I'm going to "assume" we will have a NEW thread for the trial?

There is a Final Motions Hearing today - will this be live-streamed or tweeted?

Tomorrow - Jury selection starts and then....

FINAL trial on Monday!! It's about time...

:judge:

Does anyone know IF the actual trial will be live-streamed??

TIA! :wave:

JUSTICE for HOLLY! :rose:

:judge:

Google Alert - sharing!

OOPS!! :eek:hwow:

Judge in Holly Bobo case cited for having gun at Memphis airport
http://wkrn.com/2017/09/07/judge-in-holly-bobo-case-cited-for-having-gun-at-memphis-airport/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – The judge presiding over the high-profile Holly Bobo case was cited last week for having a gun at the Memphis International Airport.
Officials with the Transportation Security Administration confirmed to News 2 it happened on Aug. 27 around 6:30 a.m.
Judge Creed McGinley is accused of having a 9mm Smith and Wesson in a restricted area of the airport.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

I hope everyone is okay and safe from all these Hurricanes ... :scared:

I just did a search and no updates so far this morning ... but I will check regularly throughout the day for any updates.

Jury Selection is scheduled to start tomorrow, Saturday September 9, and Trial is scheduled to start Monday, September 11.

I plan on being here for the entire Trial ... but sometimes "real life" takes precedence.

Anyway ... I will get with our Mod to make sure we have a Jury Selection thread and Trial Threads ready to go ... it's been way too long for Justice for Holly !

:seeya:

Hey dog.gone.cute! :wave:

Thanks for keeping up the threads! I'm ready for JUSTICE!!! Too long in coming....

Do you know if it will be live-streamed?? or just tweets? I can help with tweets if necessary - if there are going to be a few tweeters.

Hey dog.gone.cute! :wave:

Thanks for keeping up the threads! I'm ready for JUSTICE!!! Too long in coming....

Do you know if it will be live-streamed?? or just tweets? I can help with tweets if necessary - if there are going to be a few tweeters.

Yes, it is supposed to be live-streamed.

As to Tweets, I am hoping some the of reporters who have been here for years, such as Chris Conte with NewsChannel 5, will be in the courtroom tweeting.

Yes, helping with Tweets would be great ! And hopefully, there will be a few reporters tweeting.

I will keep looking for updates and post any news.

Google Alert - sharing!

OOPS!! :eek:hwow:

Judge in Holly Bobo case cited for having gun at Memphis airport
http://wkrn.com/2017/09/07/judge-in-holly-bobo-case-cited-for-having-gun-at-memphis-airport/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) –

The judge presiding over the high-profile Holly Bobo case was cited last week for having a gun at the Memphis International Airport.

Officials with the Transportation Security Administration confirmed to News 2 it happened on Aug. 27 around 6:30 a.m.
Judge Creed McGinley is accused of having a 9mm Smith and Wesson in a restricted area of the airport.

BBM: OMG ... I mean really, a "judge" should know better than to bring a gun into an airport.

I am pro 2nd Am ... but there are places you know you can pack -- and -- there are places that you know you CANNOT pack !

ZA and the rest of the A's are going to luv this :gaah:

:moo:

Hey!

here's a link to WildAboutTrial live streaming - don't know if it will be on today, but will keep looking at the site.
http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_off/live-streaming-trial-schedule/

Anyone know WHAT time Jury Selection starts.... what time zone TN is in I always forget...

It's just Noon here - so I have awhile until this starts.... :waiting: So if it starts at 9am - Eastern time then it will be 4pm for me.

See you then!

Also - LANewz was doing live stream before - not sure if they are going to follow this - can't seem to find my way around their site. :pcguru:

After years of delays, Zach Adams’ trial for the kidnapping and murder of nursing student Holly Bobo was set to get underway in Hardin County. Jury selection was expected to begin Saturday morning and take two days. The trial was scheduled to start Monday morning with opening arguments

from: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/crews-prepare-for-gavel-to-gavel-bobo-trial-coverage

and of course they don't give us a TIME!!!??! :gaah: LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back