Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I already know who did it (in my head), but we'll probably never know where her body is. Bless her heart.
That crew enjoyed throwing baby does to the gators.
Its mentioned on blog talk radio.
Tricias radio went dead for a minute. Im sure she was cursing up a storm. I was.

I hope LE comes up with some sort of case against Misty. Her different versions of events should be a building block to do just that.
Let one sentence begin as one is ending.

Thanks for this post. I was thinking that Steve Brown had died. Great he made it. Little confused here. Could you explain who "he" is? in the bolded part:
He also confirmed that Ronald was at work that night, "... there is evidence to support that." "I guarantee you that he was not at home the night she disappeared."

I'm interpreting this to be Tommy's comment and that the next statement ie., "I guarantee you that he was not at home the night she disappeared." was made by Steve Brown?

No, this is Steve's statement. He = Steven K Brown in your bolded statement (sorry for the confusion).

As you may recall, we combed media reports and watched interviews to find proof (or to disprove) whether or not Ron was at work that night. Some stated he left, or was able to leave, the work site without anyone knowing. Remember we wondered about someone clocking him out and/or covering for him on the work site.

No, this is Steve's statement. He = Steven K Brown in your bolded statement (sorry for the confusion).

As you may recall, we combed media reports and watched interviews to find proof (or to disprove) whether or not Ron was at work that night. Some stated he left, or was able to leave, the work site without anyone knowing. Remember we wondered about someone clocking him out and/or covering for him on the work site.
Thanks for clearing that up. This is the way I remembered it as well. I've always thought that he had left the plant site. Easy to do since he was working in an area where he could do so. We use to call that area "the back 40" at the plants I've worked.

Levi, remember Misty changed her story about what Haleigh was wearing? She said she wore a pink shirt to bed. Then said she found the shirt in the hamper. I think she changed her story after remembering that she told the 911 operator that she wore PJ's to bed.

Enjoyed your podcast Levi. I would like to hear more about Ron Cummings possible involvement in Haleigh's death.

I've always had the theory that he drugged the kids because he could not find Misty to coerce her into babysitting and Haleigh died of an overdose.

Enjoyed your podcast Levi. I would like to hear more about Ron Cummings possible involvement in Haleigh's death.

I've always had the theory that he drugged the kids because he could not find Misty to coerce her into babysitting and Haleigh died of an overdose.
I plan on doing that when there is a lull in other cases I am working on.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Grandma Flo was told several different stories.
The truth lies in there somewhere.

Go back to the beginning. Thats where you will find the truth.
Flo was told Misty hit Haliegh in the head with a piece of wood and killed her. She would not say who told her this. I think it was Tommy. And he was probably telling the truth.

Ronald acted guilty. He acted like he was part of the coverup. Why would someone who was at work all night act this way?

Someone told Flo that Haliegh ate a pill and died. I think Misty killed her and told Ronald she found one of HIS PILLS and died after eating it. That would explain his behavior. He was afraid he would get in trouble and go to jail.
Ronald thinks Misty is covering for him. Shes covering for herself.

I uploaded a new podcast episode on the Haleigh Cummings case on my podcast.

If you have iTunes, listen here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/crime-and-scandal/id1200565928?mt=2

If you don't have iTunes, listen here: https://audioboom.com/posts/6199511-haleigh-cummings-mystery-episode-6-fact-or-fiction This is part 6. For the other episodes 1-5 go to the podcast feed and listen to them first, if you have not.

Levi, thank you for the iTunes link. :tyou: :peace:

Haleigh was born between my two 2003 daughters.
She would be newly 14 now. I often think about what these kids would have become.
Would she be into horses and art like my youngest? Or a Math whiz and actress like my oldest?

Haleigh hit me harder because she had a "syndrome" and so does my oldest.
I just don't understand how anyone can function knowing they did something to her.
When my kids get hurt I blame myself for not protecting them.
If it's a serious injury it takes me months to get over it!
I can't imagine the soullessness that has to be involved in this.

I hope she was buried and not put in the water.
That's just too awful to contemplate for this gorgeous tiny girl.

Idr the exact things MC said, but I do remember thinking that Haleigh was probably gone and buried. MC made reference to her brother knowing a lot of hiding spots in the woods. And she seemed pretty convincing, unlike when she told the wild story about throwing Haleigh to the alligators/where she seemed to be parroting what her brother wanted her to say. moo

Maybe I missed it but am I the only one that thinks that Ronald either accidentally killed Haleigh or did it out of some type of revenge/anger etc? Lots of people focused on Misty and so did I in the beginning but if you hear the whole thing again something should strike you. Ronalds emphasis that he was at work. What if he is the one that did it and blamed Misty for his anger then got rid of Haleigh's body by his work? Have they looked at where he used to work? or anywhere around Ronald? Did I miss where they did that? Just the decapitated rat he allegedly sent to his inlaws should tell you something. Maybe that was a warning to Misty to not be a rat. Can someone tell me if I'm on the wrong path here?

Maybe I missed it but am I the only one that thinks that Ronald either accidentally killed Haleigh or did it out of some type of revenge/anger etc? Lots of people focused on Misty and so did I in the beginning but if you hear the whole thing again something should strike you. Ronalds emphasis that he was at work. What if he is the one that did it and blamed Misty for his anger then got rid of Haleigh's body by his work? Have they looked at where he used to work? or anywhere around Ronald? Did I miss where they did that? Just the decapitated rat he allegedly sent to his inlaws should tell you something. Maybe that was a warning to Misty to not be a rat. Can someone tell me if I'm on the wrong path here?
I know that there are two witnesses that said Ronald was NOT at work. He approached two men, one of them he did some landscaping/tree cutting work for in the past and he was begging for money. This was the night Haleigh went missing. They thought he was under the influence of something. They were interviewed by Detective Peggy Cone (former lead detective on the case). He was not given any money but he told them he planned on robbing a Crack dealer.

Kim Picazio also told me she spoke to one of them when she was representing Crystal.

I've tried to get in contact with one of the men (I think the second man has passed) but have not been successful. But I'm going to try again and hopefully he will agree to an interview on my podcast.

I think even if RC is not the one that killed Haleigh, I think he would cover up what happened. Because if it was NOT a stranger abduction, it was someone he allowed around his children or it was due to the drugs he allowed around his child... and that would result in Ron Jr being removed from his custody or DFACS taking some action against him.

Moreover, there have been cases of children getting into the illegal drug stash of their parents and dying and the parents charged. That is a real possibility too.

I have always held the belief that Ronald Cummings drugged the kids as a babysitter so he could go to work and Haleigh died. The dozens of phone calls trying to find Missy. His mother trying to locate her, his mother calling her mother to go over to his house, his grandmother going over with a relative who happens to be a nurse. I believe his mother and grandmother told him to go to work and they went into the "cover Ron's *advertiser censored*" mode once again. It was imperative that Missy be located and brought in before 911 could be called. Ron called Missy's brothers in to do the cleanup of the pot plants, drugs and guns. Pot plants were found in woods close by in pots. Entire story was fabricated to protect Ron. I firmly believe grandma left that house with Haleigh's body in the laundry basket. No way TN could have arrived in the time she said. IMO she was already there and "arrived" for second time with Haleigh's photo. This is and has been my theory all song.
Levi, thank you for the iTunes link. :tyou: :peace:

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I know that there are two witnesses that said Ronald was NOT at work. He approached two men, one of them he did some landscaping/tree cutting work for in the past and he was begging for money. This was the night Haleigh went missing. They thought he was under the influence of something. They were interviewed by Detective Peggy Cone (former lead detective on the case). He was not given any money but he told them he planned on robbing a Crack dealer.

Kim Picazio also told me she spoke to one of them when she was representing Crystal.

I've tried to get in contact with one of the men (I think the second man has passed) but have not been successful. But I'm going to try again and hopefully he will agree to an interview on my podcast.

I hope you do get that interview.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members