IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

Haha. If a stranger came up to me and said here I got this for you, I wouldn't be alarmed but then again I wouldn't drink it.
*Thumb in beer rule*

My sister is friendly when she has a few and doesn't stop talking lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 80s me would have taken the drink from the nice stranger, and opened up the possibility of ending up in someone's basement, with them lowering a basket of lotion down to me. 2017 me, uhm, no.

If you made a twitter account, only one Twitter account can be made with that name. Just like on here there can be only one CARIIS.

On Twitter, you can allow people to "Follow" your posts, or you can request to "Follow" other people's posts that you find entertaining or informative.

You can like, and share, other folk's content on their Twitter pages, to your Twitter page. You can only respond to other people's original post. You can't make a post on someone else's Twitter page, as them, though.

I'm not a big Twitter user, so I may have left something out or not explained it very well.

bbm I could set up an account under CARllS instead of CARIIS - can you spot the difference?

Could fool people, for a while at least.

ah ha

you guys are right about how she looks bigger

really good guy just explained it

He did it more justice

CCTV records is squares. But when they are being played on YT they are set up in widescreen - so it kinda pulls her apart for lack of a better way to say it!

Makes sense !!

Also, jeans with holes in them get baggies as the night goes on just due to the way they are constructed

those little men you guys were doing when your walking through the hotel yesterday

there are a heck of a lot of super comfy looking chairs in the hallway where all the conference rooms are

I think if I were having trouble walking i might take a break

at that time of night i certainly would think lighting would mellow

take a load for a minute and see if i could walk without crashing into things

in the hallways off the rooms there is no where to do that but man all those couches and chairs on the other hallway sure do look heavenly

moo

You know that is a good observation. We were speculating at one point whether K entered the freezer to lie down for a minute. Now that you describe the comfy furniture, which I noticed too but did not think about it like you did, I doubt that theory. It's more likely, I think, she was looking for the ladies restroom, an exit to the parking lot, or the elevator to get back upstairs. I think she went in and the door fell shut behind her. It makes me very sad to think about what happened next ...

Also, jeans with holes in them get baggies as the night goes on just due to the way they are constructed

Yes especially if you've been sweating or stretching them out a lot. When I used to have the body to wear those types of jeans I'd stretch them out in a few hours just from going to the bathroom multiple times, sweating, moving around in general, pulling them up by the loop holes

bbm I could set up an account under CARllS instead of CARIIS - can you spot the difference?

Could fool people, for a while at least.

I can only see the difference when I copied and pasted into a Word document. Good example!

ETA: Okay, now I can see the difference on here but I had to look VERY hard with my old eyes!

Haha. If a stranger came up to me and said here I got this for you, I wouldn't be alarmed but then again I wouldn't drink it.
*Thumb in beer rule*

My sister is friendly when she has a few and doesn't stop talking lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now at 31, or even when I was 21 I wouldn't have taken a drink either. At 19? Most likely I would. FWIW Id still offer a drink to a stranger at a party bc I know I'm not sketchy or creepy. But I wouldn't be offended if someone wouldn't take a drink from me if they didn't know me.

Sadly when you are at a party surrounded by acquaintances, there is sometimes a false sense of security. At 19 if I was at a party and another female offered me a drink, it would never cross my mind she had bad intentions.

You know that is a good observation. We were speculating at one point whether K entered the freezer to lie down for a minute. Now that you describe the comfy furniture, which I noticed too but did not think about it like you did, I doubt that theory. It's more likely, I think, she was looking for the ladies restroom, an exit to the parking lot, or the elevator to get back upstairs. I think she went in and the door fell shut behind her. It makes me very sad to think about what happened next ...

Or she was on a mission to find the exit, food, a bathroom, who knows. I've been there. Being drunk in skintight jeans with a full bladder can make any woman be on a mission to find a bathroom. JMO But she ended up finding an ice cold "room". It probably felt refreshing. She sat down to enjoy the cold air and stop the spins. Closes her eyes and that's that.

In my drunk escpades I've found bathroom floors (aka cold tiles) to be the most comfortable bed.

I've talked about this case with my husband and two coworkers and without me prompting them, they ALL said the cold air in the freezer probably felt good.

. I wouldn't be too concerned about the image of KJ'S size on the videos. I have met my share of mirrors and cameras that I have loved but have not loved me back. I think this normal distortion may have attributed to so many far out conspiracy theories. There is a possibility that the room MAY have been acquired fraudulently, that alcohol and drugs MAY have been served to minors, and that her friends MAY have made an error in judgement by leaving her alone. None of the above has been confirmed. There has been so much he said/she said allegations. Has there been any confirmation that a "friend" was an employee of the hotel, a security guard or is this part of the rumor mill? When my Sister died unexpectedly, we had no idea of what she died of and the wait was grueling, but we certainly did not expect anything nefarious. She died of a myocardial infarction, her heart.

Although she almost flat out falls down during the hallway clips it is somewhat uniqure that the kitchen is where she has the least amount of things (whole wall vs a sink) she does not fall over.

Just speculating that if someone was assisting and easily blocked out in that final sequence they would keep her from falling over.

Carpeting tends to give less slip - you might think a old commercial kitchen floor might be far more slippery than carpeting

just a ponder

Although she almost flat out falls down during the hallway clips it is somewhat uniqure that the kitchen is where she has the least amount of things (whole wall vs a sink) she does not fall over.

Just speculating that if someone was assisting and easily blocked out in that final sequence they would keep her from falling over.

Carpeting tends to give less slip - you might think a old commercial kitchen floor might be far more slippery than carpeting

just a ponder

CARIIS with all due respect you have quite the imagination. I can't keep track of your theories bc each one strongly contradicts the one before it. I understand you think there was foul play, but it can't be the friends, the cops, hotel management, local government, AND aliens :)

. I wouldn't be too concerned about the image of KJ'S size on the videos. I have met my share of mirrors and cameras that I have loved but have not loved me back. I think this normal distortion may have attributed to so many far out conspiracy theories. There is a possibility that the room MAY have been acquired fraudulently, that alcohol and drugs MAY have been served to minors, and that her friends MAY have made an error in judgement by leaving her alone. None of the above has been confirmed. There has been so much he said/she said allegations. Has there been any confirmation that a "friend" was an employee of the hotel, a security guard or is this part of the rumor mill? When my Sister died unexpectedly, we had no idea of what she died of and the wait was grueling, but we certainly did not expect anything nefarious. She died of a myocardial infarction, her heart.

The Rosemont police confirmed that the room was rented fraudulently, and released surveillance video of the two people who used the fake credit cars. Irene is seen smoking weed on her very own video, and if KJ wasn't under the influence of drugs and alcohol, she was experiencing a very serious medical problem. And she's under the drinking age. Her friends told her mom they left her alone, which was clearly a mistake. Some of the things you are calling rumors are verified facts.

just a ponder

It looks to me like she was just making a beeline across the kitchen because she thought she finally spotted an exit. Or a sink to throw up in. She was still clearly impaired, but walking with more purpose.

It has been confirmed that the room was acquired with a stolen credit card.

I would think it is pretty agreed upon that the FBI is the best forensic entity around.

Since Rosemont police are assuring us that they want the truth in this tragedy.

i have to wonder why a police a dept so concerned the facts they told the FBI to split and let them do it.

Would you want the super duper bestest most fabulous best peerless editing lab looking over the video or a relatively small police dept that probably does not do much investigation into altered tapes.

Would one want a good heart transplant doctor or the bestest ever ever ever ever doing your surgery??

I would think it is pretty agreed upon that the FBI is the best forensic entity around.

i have to wonder why a police a dept so concerned the facts they told the FBI to split and let them do it.

Would you want the super duper bestest most fabulous best peerless editing lab looking over the video or a relatively small police dept that probably does not do much investigation into altered tapes.

Would one want a good heart transplant doctor or the bestest ever ever ever ever doing your surgery??

The police do not suspect the surveillance videos were edited, so they don't need to have them analyzed for editing

The Rosemont police confirmed that the room was rented fraudulently, and released surveillance video of the two people who used the fake credit cars. Irene is seen smoking weed on her very own video, and if KJ wasn't under the influence of drugs and alcohol, she was experiencing a very serious medical problem. And she's under the drinking age. Her friends told her mom they left her alone, which was clearly a mistake. Some of the things you are calling rumors are verified facts.

So a lot of people don't think kenneka could have been stumbling like that from just alcohol. I've def been in that state from just alcohol but I was a party girl. That being said, there were many times I was really drunk and either smoked a blunt or "the cigarette that ended it all" (as my girlfriends and I used to call it) which would completely wipe me off the map. The entire world spinning and no balance whatsoever. Trying so hard to keep it together but it was damn hard to try to stand still without swaying back and forth unsteadily.

Just offering another perspective. I just don't think it was date rape drugs or xanax. Fwiw people do take GHB recreationally, and it has a very distinct and strong saline taste. If someone put xanax in my drink it would taste bitter and terrible. I also just can't see xanax causing her to be so imbalanced. If anything I think it'd make her groggy and pass out.

Because respectfully, the FBI has better things to do. Like investigate terrorism, child *advertiser censored*, white collar crime, etc. if there is no evidence of a crime - let alone a federal crime - why would the FBI use resources on this????

There is no crime for them to investigate. The police have said they are considering this an accidental death investigation. Accident = no crime = no need for the FBI.

The FBI doesn't investigate things like this anyway. Any crime they get involved in would have to take place crossing state lines (in two or more states) or be a federal crime, not a state crime.

Rosemont is not a small town police department! O'Hare is there!

Still open to looking at video stills that show someone else in the hallway with kenneka. A few people said they saw someone multiple times, but I haven't been able to see the same. Can anyone who has seen this other person(s) please take a still pic with the person in it and circle the person so I can visualize? And of course I'm not asking to see the mirror reflections/shadows from kenneka herself. Thanks in advance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back