IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

So a lot of people don't think kenneka could have been stumbling like that from just alcohol. I've def been in that state from just alcohol but I was a party girl. That being said, there were many times I was really drunk and either smoked a blunt or "the cigarette that ended it all" (as my girlfriends and I used to call it) which would completely wipe me off the map. The entire world spinning and no balance whatsoever. Trying so hard to keep it together but it was damn hard to try to stand still without swaying back and forth unsteadily.

Just offering another perspective. I just don't think it was date rape drugs or xanax. Fwiw people do take GHB recreationally, and it has a very distinct and strong saline taste. If someone put xanax in my drink it would taste bitter and terrible. I also just can't see xanax causing her to be so imbalanced. If anything I think it'd make her groggy and pass out.

Yeah, I definitely think it's possible it could've just been liquor.

Don't think it was GHB but I do think it could be Xanax, but if it was it was probably self administered.

<modsnip>

It does make one groggy but if you're up and walking around you can fight through it. If you're already sitting/laying you might fall asleep. It would also depend on the amount.

. I wouldn't be too concerned about the image of KJ'S size on the videos. I have met my share of mirrors and cameras that I have loved but have not loved me back. I think this normal distortion may have attributed to so many far out conspiracy theories. There is a possibility that the room MAY have been acquired fraudulently, that alcohol and drugs MAY have been served to minors, and that her friends MAY have made an error in judgement by leaving her alone. None of the above has been confirmed. There has been so much he said/she said allegations. Has there been any confirmation that a "friend" was an employee of the hotel, a security guard or is this part of the rumor mill? When my Sister died unexpectedly, we had no idea of what she died of and the wait was grueling, but we certainly did not expect anything nefarious. She died of a myocardial infarction, her heart.

My condolences!

It looks to me like she was just making a beeline across the kitchen because she thought she finally spotted an exit. Or a sink to throw up in. She was still clearly impaired, but walking with more purpose.

Still breaks my heart, that last video of her :(

The 80s me would have taken the drink from the nice stranger, and opened up the possibility of ending up in someone's basement, with them lowering a basket of lotion down to me. 2017 me, uhm, no.

Hmm..isn't that just good to know LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because respectfully, the FBI has better things to do. Like investigate terrorism, child *advertiser censored*, white collar crime, etc. if there is no evidence of a crime - let alone a federal crime - why would the FBI use resources on this????

Yes! Yes! Couldn't agree more.

Minus the white collar crime. No discrimination here (meaning me)

I am def curious about the basket of lotion lol Never heard that before

What basket of lotion? I thought you were referring to yourself about the lotion.

Did I miss something. [emoji848]

What basket of lotion? I thought you were referring to yourself about the lotion.

Did I miss something. [emoji848]

Another poster said the lotion thing. Jax informed me it's from silence of the lambs which I've never seen. Thanks jax :) I had some weird visions in my head

The 80s me would have taken the drink from the nice stranger, and opened up the possibility of ending up in someone's basement, with them lowering a basket of lotion down to me. 2017 me, uhm, no.

It started here, with rsd's chilling post. HTH's

bbm

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/...freezer-death/

"There&#8217;s a reason the public hasn&#8217;t seen surveillance video of Kenneka Jenkins walking into the hotel freezer where her body was found earlier this month.

It doesn&#8217;t exist, a spokesperson for the Crowne Plaza Chicago O&#8217;Hare Hotel & Conference Center tells CBS 2&#8217;s Audrina Bigos.

More specifically, there is no video camera trained on the freezer."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I find that hard to believe. In a convention center/huge airport/ etc hotel there is NO camera on the walk in with $$$ meat, seafood, etc? Even mom and pop hole in the walls have cameras on on their walk ins due to THEFT by employees or break ins, (ie: insurance purposes and a beat down for those that stole...)

Regardless if video of the actual freezer exists or not...there doesn't seem to be any one else on the videos in the area/kitchen or hallways until the officer approached looking for her. This is a horrible accident.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/09/...freezer-death/

"There’s a reason the public hasn’t seen surveillance video of Kenneka Jenkins walking into the hotel freezer where her body was found earlier this month.

It doesn’t exist, a spokesperson for the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center tells CBS 2’s Audrina Bigos.

More specifically, there is no video camera trained on the freezer."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I find that hard to believe. In a convention center/huge airport/ etc hotel there is NO camera on the walk in with $$$ meat, seafood, etc? Even mom and pop hole in the walls have cameras on on their walk ins due to THEFT by employees or break ins, (ie: insurance purposes and a beat down for those that stole...)

I'm surprised there wasn't a camera there, too. Maybe they didn't have a camera installed yet because the freezer was empty. It's really unfortunate. This could be put to rest once and for all if a camera had been there.

Regardless if video of the actual freezer exists or not...there doesn't seem to be any one else on the videos in the area/kitchen or hallways until the officer approached looking for her. This is a horrible accident.

I think you are right, but I wish they would issue a statement confirming that there are no other paths to that freezer except the one KJ took. They said it in the beginning, but then KJ's sister told an interviewer that there were 7 other ways to get to that freezer. She said a policeman told her that. I wish the police would clear up the confusion there.

I think you are right, but I wish they would issue a statement confirming that there are no other paths to that freezer except the one KJ took. They said it in the beginning, but then KJ's sister told an interviewer that there were 7 other ways to get to that freezer. She said a policeman told her that. I wish the police would clear up the confusion there.

I think KJ's sister possibly have said "several" and not "7". If you watch it again listen real close.

I honestly think she's saying "several" IMO!

I am not sure how it matters if there is another way to get to the freezer or not though. If we see KJ walking there by herself, then how would anyone else be involved?

The only way I can imagine, is if someone else was randomly waiting right there, and then pushed her inside when she happened to appear there too. That is hard to believe.

I think KJ's sister possibly have said "several" and not "7". If you watch it again listen real close.

I honestly think she's saying "several" IMO!

You are probably right! That makes more sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back