GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

Kent L. Hamrick | Davis & Hamrick

www.davisandhamrick.com/kent-l-hamrick/

Def new attorneys for the martens

their kinda people, eh?
Haircuts even match.
Are the gullible citizens paying their fees?
Duck and dodge, as usual, delay the civil case ad infinitum.. continue to show no respect for the grieving families of the man you slaughtered.
The Cult!

Ah, I see. They're using the 'He-made-me-do-it' defence. My daughter used that once. She claimed that her sister 'made-me-hit-her'. I made her stand in the corner for 10 minutes as punishment, 1 minute/year+3. She was SEVEN. This is MURDER.

But hey, they're probably hoping for a similar punishment...

Elsewhere,
here's a piece from the Indo, but quoting the WSJ (no, not THAT WSJ - t'other one)
http://www.independent.ie/world-new...t-responsible-for-his-own-death-36153521.html

Also, good to see that Alex Rose from Fox8 is 'still digging'
[video=twitter;910626381167562754]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/910626381167562754[/video]

If the forensic evidence that shows how he died is so irrelevant to their story, they might as well say that he died of natural causes. Or hit himself over the head multiple times in a vengeful frenzy to frame Molly for his death.
On a positive note, they seem to have squeezed the last penny from their supporters. The hasn't moved for quite some time.

Molly will continue to bark until someone walks her to freedom. She is delusional and will keep at it until her story ends the way she wants it to. JMO

RIP Jason, your children are safe in Ireland!

It would be great if the Irish papers let this go now. Nothing new here, just rehashing what we already know. In fairness, the dogs on the street could see it was a crazy idea to plead to Obama, so uncle Mike admitting this so isn't even newsworthy. Let them campaign away, it will always little difference in the long run.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

It would be great if the Irish papers let this go now. Nothing new here, just rehashing what we already know. In fairness, the dogs on the street could see it was a crazy idea to plead to Obama, so uncle Mike admitting this so isn't even newsworthy. Let them campaign away, it will always little difference in the long run.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
I totally agree. It's just click bait and gutter journalism at this stage. The Corbett family should be left in peace.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Molly will continue to bark until someone walks her to freedom. She is delusional and will keep at it until her story ends the way she wants it to. JMO

RIP Jason, your children are safe in Ireland!

Likely so very true. Look at Scott Peterson. He loves the lime-light. He was quiet for a bit (at least in the public), but he is at it again. He just loves himself too much to stop talking.

Hi all - New poster on this thread. I have been reading the interesting insightful comments and analysis both post and during the trial.

It is a truly awful crime where justice appears to have been served. I do hope it stays that way...
Does anyone know if there are any updates in relation to the appeal by MM and TM?

I find it incredible that the convicted have they themselves accussed jurors of misconduct online considering MM and other family members overt use of Facebook etc.

Of interest IMO is the fact that MM went on an obvious offensive making allegations and using FB to garner sympathy and support plus the continued posting of photos with contact details. Something which backfired as far as I can see.

I may be wrong but I believe I read that MM had deleted photos of Jason and also JC's Facebook page shortly after the murder? Does anyone know if this was the case?

Hi there! I'm pretty new on this site too, though I'd been following the case since 2015. I agree, it's been amazing to read the insights of people here.

I haven't seen any updates re. the appeal, but according to this link http://www.thejournal.ie/martens-corbett-appeal-3540502-Aug2017/ it would be anywhere between late December 2017 to early March 2018 before the documents would be ready, then it depends on the calendar of the Court of Appeals. So apparently anywhere from nine months to a year before the appeal would be heard.

Regarding MMs social media page and deletions etc., I wasn't following her at that time, but a number of posters on here were, and I know that Logic-Lady posted about it. I'm not sure how to link to that particular post, so I'm copying it directly here and this is the link to the page - I hope that gives you some answers...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ens-67-in-the-death-of-Jason-Corbett-5/page47
"I know many of you didn't follow the custody trial and therefore have found it difficult when some of us used it as terms of reference as the two years progressed and we used the social media posts to highlight discrepencies in MM's story. I think I have been honest when I have said I came into this believing that this whole story was a tragedy and that I believed (initially anyway) that MM loved those kids and that was, in my mind, the reason for events unfolding that night. She could not bear to be parted from them and that is what drove her anger.

I have just watched the three (yep they now have THREE separate videos on ABC's 20/20 FB page) I have never seen manipulation like it. I followed MM on FB and Instagram and watched her beg and plead for people to understand her, to understand her love for those children, for people to understand that there were things she 'could not discuss' that she was 'prevented from telling us'. I saw her erase JC from these platforms, He was 'the abuser' lurking in the background, threatening this happy life. But now, now when it suits HER narrative, suddenly JC is back in the picture...suddenly when ABC want the backstory there are pretty pictures of Jason & Molly the loving couple, so people can wonder where it all went wrong?!

She used Jack's bat and now it was Sarah's fault her Dad woke up...she has just given these children a life sentence. That woman has no soul!"

Thanks for the very detailed reply Annela. I also came to the realisation that MM was attempting to manipulate both mainstream and social media. I do believe though that MM made a mistake similar to the overkill of JC by overtly playing herself as the victim of many including JC, JC's family, the judiciary, the police and latterly the prison service. Her attempts to paint those who were not her supporters as being immoral and acting unethically against her were truly staggering and yet there were many who fell for her propaganda. I believe that she grew up being denied nothing. Unfortunately for her real life was never going to match up her self image as a golden princess. I don't believe prison will change her even though that is the best place for her as she evidently lacks any remorse or empathy for all those impacted by her and her father's actions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back