GUILTY WA- 3 N. Seattle brothers, 78,79 & 82, arrested child sex-abuse investigation

Any new on the 21st hearing for Charles and the hearing on the 26th for Thomas??

TIA!
These are their WA ST Court appearances to date.

Charles L Emery

*https://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?...sekey=174689828&courtname=KING CO SUPERIOR CT

Edwin Harold Emery

*https://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?...sekey=174689412&courtname=KING CO SUPERIOR CT

Thomas Edwin Emery

https://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?...sekey=174690056&courtname=KING CO SUPERIOR CT

659c130e3b88d3670466e2b2bd506db2.jpg
9bf2369db45ef5c50966b5fe955861fc.jpg
1100777a8d7f8514433b356d76627e70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks you Sanz - kind of hard to read, even when I make it a bit bigger, but than it gets really blurry!
I see only one "new" date and that is for Charles. Don't see anything "new" on the other two.
Anyone know "when" they will be showing back up in court!

TIA! :wave:

Nice work! I don’t see any cases in the 50’s and 60’s. Is that because you didn’t find any? Just for accuracy...I think it’s a typo but Edwin is 78 not 70 AFAIK.

I've mentioned this before, but I'll just throw it out there again. Ann Marie Burr. Disappeared from Tacoma, Wa in 1961 at the age of 8.

Starting to look deeper into specific circumstances of the possible victims I posted.

Diane Robbins seems highly possible. She was actually 13yo, she's listed as missing from Kennewick, WA but she traveled to Seattle to visit friends. She left with her 21 year old friend Molly Purdin. She was considered a run away until a month later when Molly's remains were found in a wooden area (raped, died from blunt force trauma to head). Diane has never been found. No POI in her case but presumed to be murder by an unknown serial killer operating in Seattle area at the time.

I'm thinking Diane was not found with Molly because she was younger, easier to restrain, transport, manipulate, etc.

Also thinking that maybe we shouldn't eliminate the possibility that they targeted and raped older women too. Donald's only wife apparently went missing 3 months after the marriage... he filed for divorce 18 years later. Could she be a victim too? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4838704/Wife-suspected-penny-loafer-pervert-brother-disappeared.html
With blunt force being the clause of death it's also possible they hadn't intended to kill her right away but it happened

I've mentioned this before, but I'll just throw it out there again. Ann Marie Burr. Disappeared from Tacoma, Wa in 1961 at the age of 8.

Strange Anne Marie didn't show up in the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children database. She's still missing today.

Weird.

Starting to look deeper into specific circumstances of the possible victims I posted.

Diane Robbins seems highly possible. She was actually 13yo, she's listed as missing from Kennewick, WA but she traveled to Seattle to visit friends. She left with her 21 year old friend Molly Purdin. She was considered a run away until a month later when Molly's remains were found in a wooden area (raped, died from blunt force trauma to head). Diane has never been found. No POI in her case but presumed to be murder by an unknown serial killer operating in Seattle area at the time.

I'm thinking Diane was not found with Molly because she was younger, easier to restrain, transport, manipulate, etc.

Also thinking that maybe we shouldn't eliminate the possibility that they targeted and raped older women too. Donald's only wife apparently went missing 3 months after the marriage... he filed for divorce 18 years later. Could she be a victim too? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4838704/Wife-suspected-penny-loafer-pervert-brother-disappeared.html

Donald’s wife was not a victim. She remarried and died about ten years ago in CA. Some of her kids live in WA. I posted about this when the Daily Mail article was first posted, somewhere back on the threads.

Someone bought that house on September 13th. I really hope it was the city and it will become a memorial for all of the victims. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/141-NE-59th-St-Seattle-WA-98105/48898344_zpid/
If it was sold to a private individual or company I am really sickened. This is already one of the most horrific situations I can recall watching unfold. Anyone who has lived in the Seattle area also knows the evils of developers. The idea that anyone is now going to profit from this property is awful. Not to mention does that mean the investigation there is done!

I imagine all the evidence is gathered and they’ve excavated as much as they’re going to. Were taxes up to date? If not, the city could have taken it for taxes and paid them the difference of $75,000 maybe. I’m not sure that’s how they would do it though. There must be a record of the sale. I’m too sleepy to look.

I imagine all the evidence is gathered and they’ve excavated as much as they’re going to. Were taxes up to date? If not, the city could have taken it for taxes and paid them the difference of $75,000 maybe. I’m not sure that’s how they would do it though. There must be a record of the sale. I’m too sleepy to look.

I couldn’t tell if the taxes were up to date. It looks like according to a document here (if you search Edwin Emery) https://recordsearch.kingcounty.gov...tion=searchCriteriaName&quickSearchSelection= it was sold to D &D LLC (with that spacing). Now I have no idea who that is -insurancr company, property developer, etc. all that comes up when I try to search that for Seattle is Dungeons and Dragons meetups.

WHO would buy this house???

I'm disgusted. It should be demolished and turned into a garden or something.

I finally figured out how to lookup the tax info. It looks like it's all paid up for the property, which Edwin is still listed for.
attachment.php

Here's the document showing the sale of the property View attachment Pages from Emery_House.pdf
I agree, this adds a new level of disgusting and heinous. It sort of to me represents this metaphor of everything that is wrong with Seattle (which is still in many ways a great city). Here we have this creepy home where horrific things have gone on for a shocking length of time and then some company has the nerve to come in like a vulture and actually try to profit form this unhallowed land. It's so sick. I really hope it will become some sort of commemorative site but from what I can see it doesn't look like it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 1.28.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 1.28.40 PM.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 309
Thanks for the sale info. I’m wondering if Edwin put it up for sale, and if so, when (before everything broke open?). Or did a real estate company swoop in and offer to sell it or did D & D pounce with an offer. You know, it’s just business. :mad:

So the price was $875,000 not $75,000 as it said on Zillow. That was the earnest money. There is a D & D Construction and a D & D Event Planner. It’s probably the former. I just hope some of the money goes to the family members who were abused. I think if I were a victim, I wouldn’t want any kind of commemoration on the property. I’d rather just have the place torn down, wiped out of existence and something replace it. But that’s just me.

There will have to be something pretty fancy built there in order to recoup their money. I doubt the neighborhood is upscale and you never want to be the most expensive home on the block for resale purposes. Is it big enough to subdivide? Maybe home prices in Seattle are through the roof. I don’t know.

Still no firm evidence on a murder though? I think if there was anything there the bail would if been set at an impossible amount.

Thanks for the sale info. I’m wondering if Edwin put it up for sale, and if so, when (before everything broke open?). Or did a real estate company swoop in and offer to sell it or did D & D pounce with an offer. You know, it’s just business. :mad:

So the price was $875,000 not $75,000 as it said on Zillow. That was the earnest money. There is a D & D Construction and a D & D Event Planner. It’s probably the former. I just hope some of the money goes to the family members who were abused. I think if I were a victim, I wouldn’t want any kind of commemoration on the property. I’d rather just have the place torn down, wiped out of existence and something replace it. But that’s just me.

There will have to be something pretty fancy built there in order to recoup their money. I doubt the neighborhood is upscale and you never want to be the most expensive home on the block for resale purposes. Is it big enough to subdivide? Maybe home prices in Seattle are through the roof. I don’t know.
Purchase and Sales Agreement signed on August 27, 2017. Sales closes on December 1, 2017.
0758024374e21e0d0b0fbc9a782bc774.jpg
3ecc3ea26384cabb629a580be8717137.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Was the supposed wife who went missing after three months of marriage, ever reported as missing?

Donald’s wife was not a victim. She remarried and died about ten years ago in CA. Some of her kids live in WA. I posted about this when the Daily Mail article was first posted, somewhere back on the threads.

Was the supposed wife who went missing after three months of marriage, ever reported as missing?

I don’t know if she was ever reported missing, but she wasn’t really missing. That was probably Donald’s version when he filed for divorce. Here is my original post debunking this story in the Daily Mail. You all will have to trust me on this or do your own research because TOS do not allow me to post links to prove it. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...x-abuse-investigation&p=13598483#post13598483

Any updates on the brothers Sept.26th hearing for Thomas and hearing for Charles on Oct. 12th??

I really hoped we might find a link to Lindsey Baum. As much as I would like her to be alive all these years later, I don't think it's realistic to believe.

Any updates on the brothers Sept.26th hearing for Thomas and hearing for Charles on Oct. 12th??

Charles October 26th and Thomas and Edwin October 24th.
21f7268f9cd2ecbc6b45ff93512cf2a1.jpg
cb67d7693f9e77fe16c4180714de48c8.jpg
a3f65f15212b39d770744ee62ef52c15.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

:tyou: Spistol! Very much appreciated! :wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads