GUILTY IN - Teen Tries to Kill Her Brother's Baby by Poisoning Bottles of Milk, Sept. 2017

This IS great news!! I hope no one bails her out and she gets the max; she is an adult. I'm guessing she's had issues with her brother for awhile (jealousy?) but too bad. She tried to kill an eleven-week old infant, thought it was funny that she felt no remorse and I am SO sick of reading about cases where children have been killed when there were so many warning signs and nothing done. She can sit in prison for a long while and see if she feels remorse then. moo

Well, she wasn't a normal person who just woke up one day and decided to poison the infant's breast milk. She is sick and a danger to the public and always will be.

:eek:verreaction:

Excedrin? Oy my, how she wanted that poor baby to suffer unimaginable stomach and liver pain before dying a slow torturous death.

Cruel and unusual punishment for what, being born?

There is no explanation for such evil, none.

I haven't read past the first two posts but I will now.

she looks 14, not 19 IMO
I suspect she has mental health issues
I hope her b/f gets charged with something ... conspiracy?

Link
The U.S. Marshals Service said Rodriguez-Miranda was taken into custody Thursday afternoon in Bay City, Michigan.

Thank goodness. That does not need to be out roaming the streets thats for sure.

:gaah: who would hate a little baby? Let alone that much?

She shared a cell phone with her mom and that could be because of finances, but I'm wondering if it was because her mom to monitor her calls, messages? Maybe mom knew she has some mental problems before all this, MOO. I am a big advocate of educating the public about the seriousness of mental illness and do feel this is a factor here, unfortunately, but she did try to kill a baby and that action has got to have serious consequences. I do feel for her family, especially her mother. moo

I am SO happy to hear this. I truly hope she gets a long sentence and they give her some counseling. I doubt it will help though.

I think decades in prison would protect society better than counseling. She's way passed that.

I wonder what her brother must be feeling. How awful to think your little sister could do such a thing to your baby.

He should be charged with something. What if the poor baby had died--and he knew it was going to happen?

I can't believe he stayed with this psycho, cold hearted person anyway. I guess they deserve each other.

It really bothers me that 'attempted murder' is treated so lightly. It should have a more severe penalty, imo.

He will be charged. He could be charged with attempted murder as well:

http://codes.findlaw.com/in/title-35-criminal-law-and-procedure/in-code-sect-35-41-2-4.html

http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-source.com/terms/accessory.html

:eek:verreaction:

Excedrin? Oy my, how she wanted that poor baby to suffer unimaginable stomach and liver pain before dying a slow torturous death.

Cruel and unusual punishment for what, being born?

There is no explanation for such evil, none.

I haven't read past the first two posts but I will now.

She's not smart enough to know what symptoms would be caused, she just knew it would kill the baby.

Evil. She's evil.

In a case study of a similar case, a 16 year old boy reported planning to kill an infant sibling. He ended up trying to kill himself, instead. There were 11 people living in the apartment. His mother had children aged 16, 15, 9, 4 and under 1. He thought his life prospects were zero. His aunt who lived with them also had kids. He grew to hate the sight and sound of babies and children. He blamed his mother and aunt for the situation, but his planning went to child murder and suicide instead of matricide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's sad. At 16, kid was almost at an age where he could just leave home if he didn't like all the small children and babies around.

I wonder what her brother must be feeling. How awful to think your little sister could do such a thing to your baby.

That he no longer has a sister. If a relative of mine did this, they would be disowned. "Ex-sister" would be the closest to claiming her that I'd get. moo

I am not sure if she has mental health issues, but probably so.

But she does seem to have a pretty low IQ. She shares her cell with her Mom, yet she sends and receives texts about killing the baby, and never even deletes them before Mom uses the phone?

She isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'm still getting my head around this. Was there any signs at home that she had such hatred of this baby, and her brother. Just because they were living in the same home. Immense jealousy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-tried-kill-infant-Excedrin-breast-milk.html

attachment.php

Sarai Rodriguez-Miranda, 19, pictured here with her boyfriend whom she texted about her plot to kill her niece

Attachments

• 1asocial.jpg
    1asocial.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 141
Do we know if the boyfriend is being charged with anything in all this yet?

I couldn't find anything about it. Hopefully we'll hear an update soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back