Found Safe TX - Michele Roode Boyd, 41, San Antonio, 24 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

With the initial report being that she left on her own, I don't believe much was investigated thoroughly. I'm certain her car wasn't examined for evidence as her husband was the one who retrieved it.

IDK what to think about this case. I can't begin to imagine the pain her loved ones must be living with :(

Who found Michele's car and who found her daughter?

I have been looking for an article that references this, but as I remember, it was called in by the police, and the (soon to be ex) husband, retrieved it from the tow yard. I have, not even a shadow of a doubt, that the person who retrieved Michele's car, has every answer to where Michele is. I'm afraid law enforcement have not investigated this situation, and have not questioned anyone.. It's beyond disheartening.

I wish I had something new to contribute. My opinion is that it's unlikely Michele has been hiding somewhere (or living on the streets) for this long. I am often wrong, however. I hope there are answers soon, for the sake of her daughter. :(

I wish I had something new to contribute. My opinion is that it's unlikely Michele has been hiding somewhere (or living on the streets) for this long. I am often wrong, however. I hope there are answers soon, for the sake of her daughter. :(

I am with you, and I hope there are answers soon as well. Especially for her daughter, like you said.
Off topic, but I love your Romans quote.

So I'm assuming police interviewed the daughter. I am curious as to why she wouldn't leave daughter with family if she were going to leave on her own or possibly commit suicide. Just leaving a young child alone doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm assuming police interviewed the daughter. I am curious as to why she wouldn't leave daughter with family if she were going to leave on her own or possibly commit suicide. Just leaving a young child alone doesn't make sense.

I think what you'll hear is that she wasn't thinking straight due to a mental breakdown that was occurring so leaving her daughter in a random place wouldn't be so strange.

And a reminder, the article often cited for info is an opinion piece and contained info not reported anywhere else. I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Can a websleuther please look into this disappearance? Just give it 5 minutes of your time-I'd be very greatly appreciated!

Can a websleuther please look into this disappearance? Just give it 5 minutes of your time-I'd be very greatly appreciated!

I wish I could be of some help but I have just not been able to find any additional information. I think the fact her brother believes she left, is difficult to get passed and leads me to believe she most likely left on her own due to a mental health crisis. I am confused as to what would have led to her sudden break. Did she have any DX before she disappeared?

I wish I could be of some help but I have just not been able to find any additional information. I think the fact her brother believes she left, is difficult to get passed and leads me to believe she most likely left on her own due to a mental health crisis. I am confused as to what would have led to her sudden break. Did she have any DX before she disappeared?

That is the same thing that keeps my brain from thinking someone harmed her and is lying about it..

I can't help but think if Michele was alive, she would have contacted someone by now. Any thoughts?

I can't help but think if Michele was alive, she would have contacted someone by now. Any thoughts?

I have wondered about that, too. Assuming she had such an extreme mental health crises, I guess she wouldn't contact anyone until maybe she evened out and was able to. However, I do find it strange she would have such an extreme mental health break at her age if she did not have a previous history of it. I am beginning to wonder if she may have had a brain tumor that made her behave the way she was reported to have been acting.

I have wondered about that, too. Assuming she had such an extreme mental health crises, I guess she wouldn't contact anyone until maybe she evened out and was able to. However, I do find it strange she would have such an extreme mental health break at her age if she did not have a previous history of it. I am beginning to wonder if she may have had a brain tumor that made her behave the way she was reported to have been acting.
I agree with what you've said, and that is a new theory that at least makes some sort of sense. Although, I know it's quite uncommon, at least it could be real, unlike some other theories. Thank you for your input!

Michele seems to be a little young for this, but posting just for thought.

Menopause and Mood Disorders

Schizophrenia

In most cases, schizophrenia first manifests in young adulthood, with the rate of new cases declining in both male and female individuals after this time. A second peak in the incidence of schizophrenia is noted among women aged 45-50 years; this second peak is not observed in men. [18]

Some researchers have observed a worsening of the course of schizophrenia in women during the menopausal transition. These observations suggest that estrogen may play a modulatory role in the pathophysiology of schizophrenia. [19]

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/295382-overview

wow, Pink, that is quite an article, thank you for sharing it.

I have no new ideas nor insight. We need more facts. so sad for this woman, and her daughter, and all those who know and love her.

wow, Pink, that is quite an article, thank you for sharing it.

I have no new ideas nor insight. We need more facts. so sad for this woman, and her daughter, and all those who know and love her.
We need more facts, I agree! That is a great article, Pink. I just can't wrap my head around no one noticing signs of something being wrong. She was a nurse, surrounded daily by doctors and other nurses. This whole thing just seems so off.

Michele, you're weighing heavy on my heart tonight. I'm hoping the San Antonio police department steps it up. Start questioning people. Do what they should have from the start. This is so frustrating, and saddening.

http://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinion...nurse-still-missing-digital-extras/101207772/

I found this article interesting.. her brother was able to back up her strange paranoid behavior leading up to her disappearance. It also confirms daughter was with her and left at a gas station.
Another thing interesting is that she met her husband online playing a game... leading up to the disappearance she was online a lot and being secretive about it.
I'm starting to look away from husband. Sounds like she left. But where is she? Suicide maybe? Maybe met someone else online who then harmed her??
I just think that being 5 years old the daughter would have told police if her father were anywhere around when mom left.. I think daughter being with her and being left at a store makes the " husband did it" scenario a little harder to believe. At 5 years old she could have given a very detailed description of what happened.

We need more facts, I agree! That is a great article, Pink. I just can't wrap my head around no one noticing signs of something being wrong. She was a nurse, surrounded daily by doctors and other nurses. This whole thing just seems so off.

It seems strange but my mother in law has schizophrenia and worked in a hospital for years without anyone knowing until she went into a crisis and then couldn't hide it. She seemed to know how NOT to act around other people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back