Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

Getting a sketch out of this guy through DNA, I believe is the only way this case will be solved. Hopefully it's accurate.

LE has the killer's DNA. Unfortunately, it appears that if he commits another crime his chances of being caught seem to be good only if he commits the crime in Scottsdale. The FBI's national database, ViCAP, may not help that much based on this article:
https://psmag.com/news/the-fbi-buil...catch-serial-rapistsand-almost-nobody-uses-it

I noted they quote the Phoenix PD who says they don't use it and isn't Scottsdale a suburb of Phoenix. I wonder if there is DNA in Phoenix or elsewhere of a crime this killer committed somewhere else and it was never entered in ViCAP.

:bump: for Allison :rose:

In Vanessa Marcotte's murder investigation, she held her killer's DNA in her hand and wouldn't give it up even when he burned her hair, hands and feet.

Due to the DNA on VM, LEO was able to tell us the killer was Latino with dark eyes. We knew he drove a dark SUV.

I think Allison deserves the same treatment. Give us a sketch, please, LE!

Self edit: SORRY :blushing: wrong thread....

:bump: for Allison....

STEP UP!

Again, nothing. Does anyone on here live in the area? I know someone did. I'm wondering if they did that Snapshot DNA and posted anything for the public to see.

Again, nothing. Does anyone on here live in the area? I know someone did. I'm wondering if they did that Snapshot DNA and posted anything for the public to see.

I live in Scottsdale and work close to where this occurred. I haven't seen anything yet. I'll post if I see something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My post above was supposed to say I AM FEELING hopeful...( too late to edit :gaah: )

:blushing:

I AM, I really AM!!!

:please:

:justice: for Ms. Feldman!!!

My post above was supposed to say I AM FEELING hopeful...( too late to edit :gaah: )

:blushing:

I AM, I really AM!!!

:please:

:justice: for Ms. Feldman!!!

Fingers crossed and bumping for Allison!

I keep hoping there is a break in this one soon. I hope this isn't a case that is still unsolved 10 years from now. We're coming up on 3 years in just a couple of months.

From the article above:

"Scottsdale Police officer Kevin Watts said the case is 'very much an active investigation.' ...'Detectives are continually evaluating evidence and information already gathered, as well as following up on new leads as they are received,' added Watts."

Pretty sure the Silent Witness billboards that were supposed to go up never did.

This is from a February 2016 article:

"Officers collected 433 pieces of evidence from the scene the day Feldman's body was found, including her killer's DNA. 'We fully intend that we will solve this crime,' [Asst. Chief Scott] Popp said. 'We have what we need to solve it.'"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back