GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We put posters up around there just the other day. They keep being removed unfortunately

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Maybe the whole seat and nothing but the seat . What do you think of the possibility J or someone had just parked there for some errands that day and someone reported it to LE ? It does almost seem like that, the way it was found with the purse the suitcase and the keys in it don't you think? Otherwise surely it would have been stolen pretty quickly if it had been parked for any length of time?
I have not been able to confirm the keys were found in the vehicle. Can you tell me where I can find that info? I might have missed it.

It might be insignificant either way, but every little detail counts!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Subie said the car and house keys were on a lanyard in the car IIRC because I asked about LE fingerprinting them . Didn't get a response about the fingerprinting.
<modsnip>

Hi - after giving this situation some thought, i believe the uber girl knows the most about what's going on. She may have been at the party the night before and stayed with Jenna all day Friday. I agree - why would she take an uber when Jenna could give her a ride. Maybe the answer is- bring a third party into this that could verify that she was taken home at a certain time. If this was a staged event and her friends knew that Jenna had plans to run, the family would post a reward and they would make some money. Again the uber girl calls about seeing Jenna at Publix but says that she had to go to work- doesnt make sense because if she found Jenna it would be worth the few minutes to be late if her friend was ok. But maybe she does know where she is and this was to create some confusion. The eclipse was a huge event and maybe this has something to do with this- she was meeting friends at the private oarty, dumped off her car to drive to South Carolina. Maybe this traffic group has ties to South Carolina- they said leave your id, you will get a new one as well as cash money on the job. She took her phones because out of habit, they are your lifeline. I was reading that on the iphone even if they take out the sim card, the phone can be tracked when its charged up and running - i had to dig for this so maybe they dont know this. I hope the PI is calling both phones several times a day to see if the response is different. I would guess if it was charged up it would have a different response. Any thoughts?

Hi - after giving this situation some thought, i believe the uber girl knows the most about what's going on. She may have been at the party the night before and stayed with Jenna all day Friday. I agree - why would she take an uber when Jenna could give her a ride. Maybe the answer is- bring a third party into this that could verify that she was taken home at a certain time. If this was a staged event and her friends knew that Jenna had plans to run, the family would post a reward and they would make some money. Again the uber girl calls about seeing Jenna at Publix but says that she had to go to work- doesnt make sense because if she found Jenna it would be worth the few minutes to be late if her friend was ok. But maybe she does know where she is and this was to create some confusion. The eclipse was a huge event and maybe this has something to do with this- she was meeting friends at the private oarty, dumped off her car to drive to South Carolina. Maybe this traffic group has ties to South Carolina- they said leave your id, you will get a new one as well as cash money on the job. She took her phones because out of habit, they are your lifeline. I was reading that on the iphone even if they take out the sim card, the phone can be tracked when its charged up and running - i had to dig for this so maybe they dont know this. I hope the PI is calling both phones several times a day to see if the response is different. I would guess if it was charged up it would have a different response. Any thoughts?
But J spoke to her SC friend around midnight on the 18th so was fine then. I really don't think her friends are involved in this at all IMO.

My thoughts are that Jenna and her friends had gotten involved with something shady and that the men behind it are manipulating all of them. None of her friends are talking bc perhaps they're being threatened themselves. Perhaps the sighting was something one of these men put uber girl up to...

<modsnip>

This false sighting thing is very sketchy to me. <modsnip>

Def don't think there's anyway she enrolled at Emory. She would likely have to be accepted first, and why would she want to disappear just to enroll in a university so close to her parents? Seems like she would've wanted to have at least their financial support if that was the plan.

There was an eclipse party that night at the club at Lindbergh. It's right by her apartment and work.

I think the friends at least know more than they are letting on. Imo, Jenna was involved in some sort of sex trafficking situation, got in over her head and was a liability. I hope that's not the case. The friends not talking, fake sighting, etc are all huge red flags to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if we could revisit the Wendy's stop. I would think that someone at the Wendy's is a witness at the minimum if not someone she knew and had seen there before. Subie, is there more for the timeline regarding that stop and anyone who could shed some light on who she was with?

ETA: Bit of hope's timeline references the stop as popping up on Google Maps, and VI made reference to a straw covering that supported this possibility. The only thing I cant find is which car was being driven at the time of the Wendy's stop.

The straw was found in mom's car according to VI

- 11.pm. LaVistaWendy's @ 1940 Piedmont Road she was at the gas station at Lavista and CheshireBridge around 11PM, info from Facebooksite. Also mentioned earlier in thethread Cheshire and Lavista road, BP? I guess this is very near to Wendy&#8217;s. Also an exit to Lindbergh. Didshe might have planned to see person 3 after all? &#8230;are these names allrefer to the same approx. location? Per VI - Thread #1, post #825: with regardsto any of the gas stations that were mapped earlier we do not have any moreinfo on those. The only thing really confirmed is that Wendy's based on thestraw wrapper in my mom's car / passenger seat pushed back.

We got a call last Thursday night from her girlfriend (Uber friend ) she and her boyfriend had seen her going into a publix in our area and even gave the plate of the car she was driving. She ran around publix to look but had to leave due to running late to work . Police checked it out and car is owned by a college student at Emory University down the road and car was not reported stolen . Remember Jenna does not have her ID. Reported as a false sighting .

I don't understand any of this....sorry....what is a publix....she ran around publix??A what time? On which day?

I don't understand any of this....sorry....what is a publix....she ran around publix??
Sorry I forget some states don't have Publix hah. It's a grocery store chain down here

Lindbergh is also where she lived in case no one has googled that yet. Google Lenox Woods apartments and you'll see they're right off Lindbergh. That guy was probably meeting at her house which also might explain all the stops around there. I'm on my phone so I can't post a screenshot through chrome. It's a 1.5 mile walk to the Lindbergh Marta station but only 0.2 miles from where Lindbergh and lavista meet. Cheshire bridge also meets there with Lenox right outside her door. The BP is just the one across the street from her apartment.

I was thinking that or that her disappearance relates to drug trafficking or some other criminal activities.
Are there other girls missing ? What evidence points to sex or drug trafficking? I am not following the thinking on this.

We got a call last Thursday night from her girlfriend (Uber friend ) she and her boyfriend had seen her going into a publix in our area and even gave the plate of the car she was driving. She ran around publix to look but had to leave due to running late to work . Police checked it out and car is owned by a college student at Emory University down the road and car was not reported stolen . Remember Jenna does not have her ID. Reported as a false sighting .

<modsnip> bf (ubergirl)....when did she saw Jenna last time, what was the location (off Jenna and her) when she took an uber? first it was before 10 pm she saw her...then around 6 pm. No specifics on where and what they did....and now false sighting "ran around publix".....I'm really sorry....If my bf went missing (and I'm not backing her up, deliberately lie for her, because I was really confinced that she is (endangered) missing) I would recognize her out of million persons and spill out everything, even if it was ugly....So sorry...but this is really not adding up in my world.

A well-known "track" for prostitution in Atlanta is the L made up of Cheshire Bridge to Piedmont. A book I am reading written by a trafficked Atlanta teen says that she was taught to "post up" at any of the gas stations there, and stand out front and smoke and act like she was waiting for a ride. Then, "gentlemen" would approach her. That is why I asked earlier about whether these small gas station purchases were common/habitual, based on her debit card records.

I hope this is not the case. I hope she is safe somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member