GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

Looks like 29-Jan-2018.....

I feel for the family.

-Jon

I'm just glad they finally have a date set now. All of those motions to delay have been infuriating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa!
"Man pleads guilty to killing, dismembering Renton mother of 3"

WOW!
I did NOT see that coming at all. And why in the world are they only planning to recommend a 27-year sentence? He's only 38 now, so theoretically, he could be out on parole before turning 60. That's disgraceful.

This has had almost no media attention, and now no trial. It just shouldn't be that easy; someone died.

WOW!
I did NOT see that coming at all. And why in the world are they only planning to recommend a 27-year sentence? He's only 38 now, so theoretically, he could be out on parole before turning 60. That's disgraceful.

Wow with all the other news yesterday I missed thi!

From your link:

Senior Deputy Prosecutor Jeff Baird said Lyne’s family had mixed feelings about the guilty plea in lieu of a trial.

“In one sense, of course, it spared them anguish of a very graphic and gruesome trial,” Baird said. “On the other hand, I think that there’s something a bit anti-climactic about not having a hearing on what actually was done to Ingrid Lyne. But I think and hope that ultimately they’ll be relieved that they won’t have to delve too deeply into the events that led (to) her death and followed her death.”

Lyne’s three daughters were 12, 10 and 7 years old at the time of her murder.

Wow! I was just coincidentally thinking about, Ingrid yesterday! IMO, it was the
most gruesome crime I've ever heard of, and 27 years is not right! Disappointed!
IMG_0276.jpg
We finally get to see the monster!

Wow! I was just coincidentally thinking about, Ingrid yesterday! IMO, it was the
most gruesome crime I've ever heard of, and 27 years is not right! Disappointed!
View attachment 124094

I really wanted to hear details on him, his past history, other crimes, how long/how many dates they had, etc!
27 years??? WTF! I'm truly outraged!

This has had almost no media attention, and now no trial. It just shouldn't be that easy; someone died.

This is one of those cases that is just too gruesome for the media to stay on. Jmo. Some are...

View attachment 124094

This does not even look like the same guy that we saw from the beginning. I can only hope prison has been horribly brutal on him.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...jTgR48R_DA48ESRrUdJmqDnVm-y4HJ76Wm6h59Bc3J55i

This is absolutely shocking. Anyone who is capable of murder and dismemberment of a human being should never be released and be free again. Action needs to be taken by the state about this.

This is absolutely shocking. Anyone who is capable of murder and dismemberment of a human being should never be released and be free again. Action needs to be taken by the state about this.

I lost so much sleep over this case. I cannot believe this monster will only spend 28 years in prison. Was Ingrid’s life not worth more than that? Makes me nauseous for that family.

This sentence is a sickening disgrace.

"The judge in the case, Julie Spector, said she would have sentenced Charlton to life in prison, but her hands were tied by state sentencing guidelines."

It's way past time to change outdated laws.
Then put him back in society at age 67...to do what?

Why are they calling this a "plea deal" when the fact is he pled guilty to the crime of which he was accused, and then was sentenced to the maximum amount of time?

There's no "deal" involved in that. Unless maybe they dropped the theft charges for the car?

Maybe I missed something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back