Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read all through this thread while on my way back from holiday and I've not been able to let it go since. I have a couple of suggestions, but I would like to start with Cynthia Jabour. Cynthia Jabour was last seen October 5th 1980 in Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada. Her then boyfriend, Robert Dean Weeks, was the prime suspect in her disappearance as it was thought she was going to break up with him that day and he was already suspected of killing his ex-wife who disappeared several years back right after they got divorced. After being interrogated about Cynthia's disappearance, he fled the United States. Investigators stated he was very evasive during questioning. In 1981 Weeks returned to the USA with a Lybian passport in the name of 'Robert Smith' and started a relationship with a woman he met during a trip to Colorado. She eventually came to live with him and disappeared in April 1986. In 1988, Weeks got convicted of murdering his first wife and Cynthia Jabour. None of the bodies of the three women were ever found.

(http://murderpedia.org/male.W/w/weeks-robert-dean.htm)

I think you can obviously see why I want to suggest Cynthia Jabour as a possible match, regardless of her listed age being way off (she's way older than our AGJD). The thing is that what little information I can find on Cynthia Jabour contradicts itself tremendously. I've found her age both being listed as 47 and 41, and I can't find a date of birth. Even the date she was last seen is contradictory. The official date of disappearance is listed as 'October 5th', while both the nampn and namUS say she was last seen October 10th among the details/circumstances of her disappearance. She had strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. Her picture is very vague, though I can see several resemblances to our Jane Doe. I've also found one source that spelled her last name as 'Jabor'. The many mistakes in her profile make me wonder if perhaps she could be Arroyo Grande. What if she's not as old as her profile says she was? What if she's entered missing on 'October 10th' instead of 'October 5th' in the police's database? I don't know what method they used to estimate AGJD's age, but what if it too, was off? It was only 1980 after all. I realise there are a lot of 'ifs', but I just can't get Cynthia off my mind. I wonder who reported her missing because whoever did so, didn't seem to know her very well (or, if Weeks was the one who reported her missing, gave wrong/not much information on purpose). She might have even had a tattoo of the letter 's' on her right forearm without people knowing about it. I know many of you might disagree but it wouldn't feel right to me to just disregard her. I'd love to have a better picture and her dental records.

UPDATE - someone on a different website and similar thread looked her up on Ancestry and found a marriage record index for her and Weeks which states that she was born in 1954 (which would mean she was 26). But the marriage date was listed as December 6th 1980 (which is AFTER her disappearance). Consider me confused.

jabour_cynthia.jpg

Nampn - http://www.nampn.org/cases/jabour_cynthia.html
NamUs - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19573/0

Other persons that I think might be a good match (I did my best to only include women/girls that have not been mentioned before, my apologies if they've already been suggested):

- Kristy Lynne Booth
Last that I read, her DNA was being checked as a possible match in 2010, but she was never officially 'ruled out'. I think the resemblance is striking, but the location is off, especially with her car being found and having (only) 268 extra miles on it (Henderson, Nevada is almost 1000 miles from where she was last seen). Of course she could have been brought to a midway point as she disappeared in February. But I fear she might have died closer to home, running into the wrong person at the wrong time in the disco she went to the night she disappeared.

- Michelle Meredith Mulcahy
I can mainly see the resemblance in the shape of her face and the distance between her eyes. Her nose looks similar when you compare her first picture to the PM of Arroyo Grande, but then I don't know if (and how much) AG's nose might have swollen knowing that she was beaten before she died. And I cannot see a gap between her teeth, so that probably rules her out.

- Nadine Jean O'Dell
Nadine went missing in 1974, Inkster, Michigan, when she was 16. Though it places her on the other side of the country and slightly older than the estimation for AG, I cannot unsee the clear resemblance between the two. Especially between Nadine's picture and some of the reconstruction portraits of AG. Her height and weight are spot on as well (though of course there are 6 years between her disappearance and AG's death). All in all, I really believe Nadine could be a match.

- Teresa Lyn Fittin
18 years old when she disappeared in 1975 (Florida), which would put her slightly over the upper age estimate in 1980. Height and weight match. From what I can see, she has a clear gap between her upper right front teeth. In one picture there seem to be gaps between other teeth as well, but in the other pictures the only gap that really stands out to me is the one between the upper right front ones. I can see similarities but admit they're not as strong as with some of the other girls and women people suggested. Their noses are similar when compared to the PM picture, as is the overall shape of her face. I'm just not sure about her eyes and eyebrows. Let me know what you think.

- Maria Florence Anjiras
Maria was 14 when she disappeared in 1976 (Connecticut). Again, I think there a strong resemblance between the two (shape of face, nose, shape of lips, height and shape of forehead). She's listed 4 inches too tall and she's heavier than AG, but losing weight in horrid circumstances is possible of course. I can't really see her teeth clearly, but at first glance I do not see a gap. Aside the facial resemblance, the circumstances of her disappearance are interesting. 6 months after her disappearance, a classmate ran into her at a bar and told her she should go home. Maria started crying and replied "I know." She was accompanied by a man who was a member of the 'Charter Oaks Motorcycle Club'. Further investigation led officers to a pub, frequented by Charter Oaks bikers. The bartender there said he knew Maria but didn't know her whereabouts at that time. Local police also recognized her as a girl they'd seen at a party in the Charter Oaks clubhouse. From there the trace went cold again.
She could have gone anywhere with the guy she was seen with. And it's quite clear that she wanted to leave but didn't know how. Maybe she was taken somewhere and forced into the sex industry. However, I've done a quick search about this club and other than their association to this case, I can't find anything notorious about it or its members.

Let me know what you guys think!

Wow LeenC! Very interesting and very good sleuthing! For Cynthia...it says blonde hair but it looks black and very vague picture like you said. The other girl looking down too not a very good picture to judge from. We have alot of comparing to do. Great research work!

I think Maria Anjiras can be considered a ruleout since both she and AGJD have DNA in the system.

Also, the story about her being connected to the Charter Oak bikers has recently been found to be a case of mistaken identity. As Doenet explains, "There were several reported sightings of Maria over the next few weeks around Norwalk, especially at the Duchess Restaurant and at the Safari Club. Further investigation indicated that Maria may have been in the Bethel, Connecticut area on Greenwood Avenue at the Charter Oak Motorcycle Clubhouse with a member named Pepe in August of 1976. In 2015, investigation into Maria being the young female observed at the Charter Oaks Motorcycle Club was found to be a different 17-year- old female from Danbury, Connecticut that went on to marry Pepe and live in South Carolina. This female was interviewed and it appears that the Bethel information is not viable."

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1032dfct.html

Wonder if the isotopes have been completed and if they will be released to the public. She was exhumed in Dec of 2016 unsure how long isotope testing takes assume 7 Months would be adequate time to complete them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:bump: Still waiting for results have not heard of any updates

Okay, let me start off by saying I KNOW THIS IS A WILD GOOSE CHASE but I am still putting it just in case.

According to NAMUS MP page, this girl SHARON EMERY https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27368/0/ went missing from Indiana in September *1981*... I know that time frame excludes her as being a match for AGJD, but I am sharing this anyway just in case it turns out the date they reported she went missing was inaccurate ... [has happened]

AGJD.SharonEmery.PNG

Same body proportions, a relatively strong resemblance to AGJD, may have a diastema/ tooth gap on top, and she had an amateur tattoo on her right arm just as AGJD did.

Circumstances more likely she is in Indiana, but it doesn't hurt to bring her name into the collective discussion.

Her DNA: 'available' but 'not yet submitted'... whatever that means?
Her Dental: not available.

They do think AGJD was younger than 19, but looking at her face I have never been able to really decide what age she looks.

Okay, let me start off by saying I KNOW THIS IS A WILD GOOSE CHASE but I am still putting it just in case.

According to NAMUS MP page, this girl SHARON EMERY https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27368/0/ went missing from Indiana in September *1981*... I know that time frame excludes her as being a match for AGJD, but I am sharing this anyway just in case it turns out the date they reported she went missing was inaccurate ... [has happened]

attachment.php

Same body proportions, a relatively strong resemblance to AGJD, may have a diastema/ tooth gap on top, and she had an amateur tattoo on her right arm just as AGJD did.

Circumstances more likely she is in Indiana, but it doesn't hurt to bring her name into the collective discussion.

Her DNA: 'available' but 'not yet submitted'... whatever that means?
Her Dental: not available.

They do think AGJD was younger than 19, but looking at her face I have never been able to really decide what age she looks.

She has fingerprints, you could submit her to NamUs and see what shakes out.

For the record:
Ms. Tiffany Brown did let me know this week that there was no news (yet) considering Rouse,Ellen Marleen

Missingsince 1975-11-01,from Vancouver CA
submitted by me as a possible match for AGJD.

Searched the internet for news on the isotopes....none.....

Hi there...she is from Clark County government. I didn't ask her (yet) I don't want to get pushy....

Senior Coroner Investigator, D-ABMDI
Clark County Office of the Coroner/Medical Examiner

Hi there...she is from Clark County government. I didn't ask her (yet) I don't want to get pushy....

Senior Coroner Investigator, D-ABMDI
Clark County Office of the Coroner/Medical Examiner

Get pushy! Just kidding, I can appreciate that. We're just chomping at the bit here, waiting for news.

Get pushy! Just kidding, I can appreciate that. We're just chomping at the bit here, waiting for news.

Get Pushy...... Not Kidding !!! Its been a long 9 month wait

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get pushy / don't get pushy
Just kidding / not kidding

LOL. You guys crack me up. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I recently moved to Henderson,NV and caught this story and I can't stop thinking about this girl. 37 years today, someday she'll get her identity back. I'm brand new on Webslueths so I'm not sure I'm posting this right, but if you guys can see it you're amazing! Spending so much of your time to try and identify this girl. Someday all your hard work will pay off!

I recently moved to Henderson,NV and caught this story and I can't stop thinking about this girl. 37 years today, someday she'll get her identity back. I'm brand new on Webslueths so I'm not sure I'm posting this right, but if you guys can see it you're amazing! Spending so much of your time to try and identify this girl. Someday all your hard work will pay off!
Welcome to Websleuths :) Glad you're with us :)

This woman's case is interesting because her profile on some sites say dentals unavailable , but it also says she had major dental work done just before her disappearance. Wouldn't that mean they have X-rays of her teeth? What did she have done? The same thing AGJD had done? Her face shape,nose and mouth seem so similar, but the eye color is off. Have you heard anymore from Ms. Brown if they've ruled Ellen M Rouse from Canada out?

This woman's case is interesting because her profile on some sites say dentals unavailable , but it also says she had major dental work done just before her disappearance. Wouldn't that mean they have X-rays of her teeth? What did she have done? The same thing AGJD had done? Her face shape,nose and mouth seem so similar, but the eye color is off. Have you heard anymore from Ms. Brown if they've ruled Ellen M Rouse from Canada out?

I know she has dental images and dental records, because I have seen them. They used to have them easily accessible on NAMUS profiles but I believe they have now made them publicly unavailable due to privacy laws.

I am not sure re: Ellen Rouse; she is not showing as a ruleout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77