Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't PS move away because it was too stressful? I wonder where he went... i"ll try to find him out if you guys haven't already???

I found a PS on Facebook (mostly irish friends & then curiously a fair bit of aussie friends)... he's caption reads "interested in women" - like, who writes that kinda thing!?!

I found a PS on Facebook (mostly irish friends & then curiously a fair bit of aussie friends)... he's caption reads "interested in women" - like, who writes that kinda thing!?!

Last I read he had stayed in the street at least 2 years after WT disappeared and commented that he had seen other long time neighbors go, including his next door neighbor who was spookeded when police came asking questions. He was referring to the resident of 35 Benaroon drive. PS lives at 43 Benaroon drive. I would not like to assume that the person who resided at 35 was the owner just yet, he may have been a tenant. It is interesting to note that the residents surrounding the disappearance site have mostly moved within 2 years.

Last I read he had stayed in the street at least 2 years after WT disappeared and commented that he had seen other long time neighbors go, including his next door neighbor who was spookeded when police came asking questions. He was referring to the resident of 35 Benaroon drive. PS lives at 43 Benaroon drive. I would not like to assume that the person who resided at 35 was the owner just yet, he may have been a tenant. It is interesting to note that the residents surrounding the disappearance site have mostly moved within 2 years.

Ok. I get it now, thank you. From what i understand, PS had a son living with him - Sean. I just saw a clip of PS talking, you can never tell, but he seems like a nice enough bloke. Aged in his late 60's I imagine.

So, no idea who it was that left the area quickly, from number 35?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/32568769/two-year-anniversary-since-william-tyrrell-abduction/

Just thinking about the silver / grey sedan reportedly seen parked in Benaroon Dve by William's FM. Probably unrelated (different MO), but there have been a couple of reported child indecent assaults in Yamba, in northern NSW this year, the latest incident being only three days ago. It seems to be the same perpetrator for both incidents, going by the descriptions at least (IMO). In the first incident in July 2017, the sick creep “may have left the area as a passenger in a silver sedan” according to the official NSW Police public appeal for information.

Thursday 13 July 2017 (second week of NSW school holidays) - 12-year-old girl indecently assaulted while at a shop on Treelands Drive, Yamba, about 11.30am. “The man is described as being of Caucasian appearance, aged in his 50s or 60s, about 160-165cm tall, with a solid build and a large stomach; short, untidy, light-brown hair, which was greying at the temples, wrinkled face, and a large nose. He was last seen wearing a brown/tan-coloured jacket with a white woollen collar, a red jumper and light-coloured long pants. It is believed he may have left the area as a passenger in a silver sedan.” Source: http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/n...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNjU2OTAuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==. Why was the public not notified til the end of August?

Thursday 5 October 2017 (second week of NSW school holidays) – 11-year-old girl indecently assaulted while shopping at a discount store in a shopping centre on Treelands Drive, Yamba, about 2.30pm. “The man is described as being of Caucasian appearance, aged between 40 and 60, about 160-165cm tall, with a large build, grey facial hair, and a big nose. He was last seen wearing a blue and white check button-up shirt, tan-coloured knee-length shorts, and dark thongs.” Source: http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/n...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNjYzNjEuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==.

Yamba is about 4 hrs drive (~320km) north of Kendall, but who knows? A possible regular / semi-regular holidayer in the Yamba area, or occasional visitor? Having come from the Clarence Valley area, where everyone knows everyone, you’d think if it was a local - someone would have worked out who it was (with that description). It bugs me that if he was a passenger in the car for the first incident, why that driver has never come forward either (equally shady, IMO). The shopping centre in Yamba would have to have security cameras too.

Did a little field trip to kendall today. It was actually quite sad, because obviously I was thinking of little william :(

There doesn't appear to be any access road behind #35 or #43, down to cobb & co road, it was just rolling grassy hills with a dense line of trees up the top - backing onto their properties (when looking up from c & co). Saw the abandoned house, and an abandoned abattoir or something (on the left hand side as u drive up C & C). If someone crossed there on foot it would be quite hike and you'd have to pass a few houses.

You can get out of Benaroon drive & into the bush with a 4wd (only - a car just wouldn't cut it). it's very bumpy, and some of the humps were huge enough for a standard car to just balance on, with no tyres touching the road, it would be impossible. Can understand a 4WD might loose a mudguard or something, especially if they are hurrying. saw a hub cap right there. I was quite surprised to see how easy it would be to go that way, virtually no-one would see or hear you except the neighbours next door to william's (the ones who were away). it would take 30 secs to reach by vehicle from Wiliam's drive. when you go up there, there's a rabbit warren of trails going everywhere. I know one of them leads to batar creek rd, but i found myself at a dead end at some weird humpy house with lots of annexes & three 4wds - got outta there as fast i could! It reminded me of the backyard where Stacey lee Duggard was kept. tents and tarps and all sorts. i thought they'd follow me actually, that's how creepy it was! It would actually be a short cut for those peeps, to go past williams, rather than to go via kendal forest rd.

from the cemetery there's a walking track to william's street and also to ellendale rd, but no car access

anyway if you made it to batar creek rd, the only side road to really take (without garbage bins & letter boxes indicating residents galore) is stoney creek rd. It was just weird and scary up that road. there's a dumping ground with all these abandoned burnt out cars & rubbish and tracks and trails. there's a right turn into McColloms rd, which leads into the forest and eventually onto mudfords rd, where i saw the tree stump. it's very isolated. not a car in sight

saw the other 2 abandoned houses - one set back from batar creek rd, and the other on the corner of batar & stoney creek rd.

also, i noticed that if you follow mudfords through the forest, and then go right onto Jerusalem rd, it takes you to Lorne road. There's no mention you'll be back in Kendall until you find yourself back there. Thus i could understand if someone was unfamiliar with the area, they wouldn't realise they were headed back to into town

anyway, i have got some photos if anyone wants to view anything in particular i've mentioned.

Where's William? I'm afraid if he's not alive, and he's in that forest somewhere, or along stoney creek rd, he might never be found :( :( :(

Just thinking about the silver / grey sedan reportedly seen parked in Benaroon Dve by William's FM. Probably unrelated (different MO), but there have been a couple of reported child indecent assaults in Yamba, in northern NSW this year, the latest incident being only three days ago. It seems to be the same perpetrator for both incidents, going by the descriptions at least (IMO). In the first incident in July 2017, the sick creep “may have left the area as a passenger in a silver sedan” according to the official NSW Police public appeal for information.

Thursday 13 July 2017 (second week of NSW school holidays) - 12-year-old girl indecently assaulted while at a shop on Treelands Drive, Yamba, about 11.30am. “The man is described as being of Caucasian appearance, aged in his 50s or 60s, about 160-165cm tall, with a solid build and a large stomach; short, untidy, light-brown hair, which was greying at the temples, wrinkled face, and a large nose. He was last seen wearing a brown/tan-coloured jacket with a white woollen collar, a red jumper and light-coloured long pants. It is believed he may have left the area as a passenger in a silver sedan.” Source: http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/n...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNjU2OTAuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==. Why was the public not notified til the end of August?

Thursday 5 October 2017 (second week of NSW school holidays) – 11-year-old girl indecently assaulted while shopping at a discount store in a shopping centre on Treelands Drive, Yamba, about 2.30pm. “The man is described as being of Caucasian appearance, aged between 40 and 60, about 160-165cm tall, with a large build, grey facial hair, and a big nose. He was last seen wearing a blue and white check button-up shirt, tan-coloured knee-length shorts, and dark thongs.” Source: http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/n...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNjYzNjEuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==.

Yamba is about 4 hrs drive (~320km) north of Kendall, but who knows? A possible regular / semi-regular holidayer in the Yamba area, or occasional visitor? Having come from the Clarence Valley area, where everyone knows everyone, you’d think if it was a local - someone would have worked out who it was (with that description). It bugs me that if he was a passenger in the car for the first incident, why that driver has never come forward either (equally shady, IMO). The shopping centre in Yamba would have to have security cameras too.

Hope they hurry up and find this creep! I do notice this horrid “thing” seems to prefer pre pubescent girls from the sounds of this, once upon a time I might have discounted he’d be interested is a 3 year old boy.

However, a few years ago I learned my friend was raped almost daily by her stepfather from age 8 to 16 when she left home, she learnt years later he was also raping her much younger brother. This family was very close to mine and I NEVER knew a thing! [emoji33] we’ve learnt since he had quite a few children on the go, including his own bio daughter...
He still walks the earth never bought to justice...I haven’t been able to find where he is now wish I could, I’d be warning people in his community. I’d love to name and shame the oxygen thief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a dating thing.

BBM. I Wonder if this time-frame is true? might mean someone possibly saw the speeding 4wd in town not long after william was abducted? Until 11 is quite narrow...

'Footage from Kendall Tennis Club is being used to find any unknown vehicles in the poet's village the day the young boy disappeared.

Detectives are using the footage, up until 11am on September 12, to rule out those vehicles which belong to locals, members of the club and other people known in the community.
Officers were at the tennis club from 10am until 2pm on Sunday with photos of all cars that passed the club the morning of September 12'.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2705024/police-to-continue-william-tyrell-investigation-with-club/

Might be a dating thing.

yes, & i was barking up the wrong tree anyway. I didn't realise PS is in his 60s until i saw a vid the other day. The facebook guy was much younger than PS too

yes, & i was barking up the wrong tree anyway. I didn't realise PS is in his 60s until i saw a vid the other day. The facebook guy was much younger than PS too

If it were permissible to sleuth neighbours, I'd be curious to know the cause of his wife's death.

Also to know which one of the local women drove out of the street within minutes of William's disappearance.

Not hinting--no inside information. Just curious.

Australian police secretly operated one of the dark web’s largest child abuse sites for almost a year, posing as its founder in an undercover operation that has triggered arrests and rescues across the globe.

The sting has brought down a vast child exploitation forum, Childs Play, which acted as an underground meeting place for thousands of paedophiles.

The police involvement was uncovered by journalists with the Norwegian newspaper, VG, who spent months tracing Childs Play’s origins and monitoring public posts.

https://www.theguardian.com/society...ting-brings-down-paedophile-forum-on-dark-web

I’m very thankful that we have not heard anything about William in relation to this.

Looks like someone has been arrested
http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/n...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNjYzODYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

If it were permissible to sleuth neighbours, I'd be curious to know the cause of his wife's death.

Also to know which one of the local women drove out of the street within minutes of William's disappearance.

Not hinting--no inside information. Just curious.

Me too. And more about #35 and SeanS. Since i was there just yesterday i should let you all know I didn't go gawking or talking. Tried to look as inconspicuous as possible, except my tyre was squealing :O Might get a visit from Jubes afterall ;) No photos of william's road or anyones private property -- except abandoned houses. Have some photos of the roads around there and will show a few here and there, don't want to clog up the thread either

Did a little field trip to kendall today. It was actually quite sad, because obviously I was thinking of little william :(

There doesn't appear to be any access road behind #35 or #43, down to cobb & co road, it was just rolling grassy hills with a dense line of trees up the top - backing onto their properties (when looking up from c & co). Saw the abandoned house, and an abandoned abattoir or something (on the left hand side as u drive up C & C). If someone crossed there on foot it would be quite hike and you'd have to pass a few houses.

You can get out of Benaroon drive & into the bush with a 4wd (only - a car just wouldn't cut it). it's very bumpy, and some of the humps were huge enough for a standard car to just balance on, with no tyres touching the road, it would be impossible. Can understand a 4WD might loose a mudguard or something, especially if they are hurrying. saw a hub cap right there. I was quite surprised to see how easy it would be to go that way, virtually no-one would see or hear you except the neighbours next door to william's (the ones who were away). it would take 30 secs to reach by vehicle from Wiliam's drive. when you go up there, there's a rabbit warren of trails going everywhere. I know one of them leads to batar creek rd, but i found myself at a dead end at some weird humpy house with lots of annexes & three 4wds - got outta there as fast i could! It reminded me of the backyard where Stacey lee Duggard was kept. tents and tarps and all sorts. i thought they'd follow me actually, that's how creepy it was! It would actually be a short cut for those peeps, to go past williams, rather than to go via kendal forest rd.

from the cemetery there's a walking track to william's street and also to ellendale rd, but no car access

anyway if you made it to batar creek rd, the only side road to really take (without garbage bins & letter boxes indicating residents galore) is stoney creek rd. It was just weird and scary up that road. there's a dumping ground with all these abandoned burnt out cars & rubbish and tracks and trails. there's a right turn into McColloms rd, which leads into the forest and eventually onto mudfords rd, where i saw the tree stump. it's very isolated. not a car in sight

saw the other 2 abandoned houses - one set back from batar creek rd, and the other on the corner of batar & stoney creek rd.

also, i noticed that if you follow mudfords through the forest, and then go right onto Jerusalem rd, it takes you to Lorne road. There's no mention you'll be back in Kendall until you find yourself back there. Thus i could understand if someone was unfamiliar with the area, they wouldn't realise they were headed back to into town

anyway, i have got some photos if anyone wants to view anything in particular i've mentioned.

Where's William? I'm afraid if he's not alive, and he's in that forest somewhere, or along stoney creek rd, he might never be found :( :( :(

So, from what you have reported, the 2 cars parked together across the road would not have left Benaroon Drive by the bush track. So where did they go?

So, from what you have reported, the 2 cars parked together across the road would not have left Benaroon Drive by the bush track. So where did they go?

there's only one way for them for sure - out onto batar creek rd directly

I couldn't go to the link, but when i looked up "arrest yamba" i got so many hits for sex offences & child *advertiser censored*, from over the last decade. yikes!

From the link-

[FONT=&quot]A man will face court today charged over the indecent assault of a child at a shopping centre in northern NSW last week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Detectives from the State Crime Command’s Child Abuse Squad and Coffs/Clarence Local Area Command commenced an investigation following reports an 11-year-old girl was indecently assaulted while shopping last Thursday (5 October 2017).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Investigators were told the girl was approached by an unknown man, who engaged her in conversation before indecently assaulting her at a discount store in a shopping centre on Treelands Drive, Yamba, about 2.30pm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Following extensive inquiries, detectives arrested a 50-year-old man at a home at Illuka about 11am yesterday (Sunday 8 October 2017).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A search was conducted at the home and detectives seized a number of items relevant to the investigation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The man was taken to Grafton Police Station, where he was charged with two counts of indecent assault – person under 16.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He was refused bail to appear at Grafton Local Court today (Monday 9 October 2017).[/FONT]

From the link-

[FONT=&amp]A man will face court today charged over the indecent assault of a child at a shopping centre in northern NSW last week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Detectives from the State Crime Command’s Child Abuse Squad and Coffs/Clarence Local Area Command commenced an investigation following reports an 11-year-old girl was indecently assaulted while shopping last Thursday (5 October 2017).[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Investigators were told the girl was approached by an unknown man, who engaged her in conversation before indecently assaulting her at a discount store in a shopping centre on Treelands Drive, Yamba, about 2.30pm.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Following extensive inquiries, detectives arrested a 50-year-old man at a home at Illuka about 11am yesterday (Sunday 8 October 2017).[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]A search was conducted at the home and detectives seized a number of items relevant to the investigation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The man was taken to Grafton Police Station, where he was charged with two counts of indecent assault – person under 16.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]He was refused bail to appear at Grafton Local Court today (Monday 9 October 2017).[/FONT]

thanks for that. glad they got this creep! I live pretty close to these areas. Iluka is on the other side of the river from Yamba, takes at least 20-30 minutes to get from one place to the other...

also, if they were cars belonging to 'local' people, they would likely turn right onto batar from Benaroon, & then either right into cob & co (abandoned house & abattoir - there's room to hide vehicles), or go just a bit further on batar & left into abandoned house (set back off the rd, & like-wise can hide vehicles), or just bit further & left into stoney creek rd. a local would be crazy to choose left out of benaroon, it gets too dense with housing - MOO

Iailwa, thank you for reporting on Kendall, and please do post your photographs. This is most interesting and relevant and not "clogging" the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305