Found Deceased Netherlands - Anne Faber, 25, Utrecht, 28 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

https://nos.nl/artikel/2196513-niet-meer-spullen-anne-faber-gevonden-in-vijver-huis-ter-heide.html

In the pond of the Blookerpark in Huis ter Heide, where a black bike was found on Thursday evening, no other items have so far been found that possibly belong to the missing Anne Faber. The pond has been drained for the greater part.

According to the police, the bicycle that was found belongs almost certainly to the missing woman. Research currently under way has yet to confirm this. Via Twitter, the police in Utrecht has informed that it will probably take until the end of the afternoon to empty the pond.

Thursday evening a team of forensic investigators searched the waters around the place where a jacket was found that is possibly Faber's.
During this search the bicycle was found. The jacket is still being examined by the Dutch Forensic Institute.

BBM

[video=twitter;916251788403146754]https://twitter.com/rtvutrecht/status/916251788403146754[/video]

LE has searched the park around the pond, reports photographer @KoenLaureij. All finds have been brought in.

BBM

there are no other findings in or arround that pond.

[video=twitter;916339411817820160]https://twitter.com/VSchildkamp/status/916339411817820160[/video]

Dutch special forces searching the area where a backpack, possibly Anne's, was found.

BBM

Am I wrong to think it would be difficult to subdue someone on a bike and keep them subdued while disposing of bike/backpack? Is this area remote enough that harm could have come to Anne right there?

Am I wrong to think it would be difficult to subdue someone on a bike and keep them subdued while disposing of bike/backpack? Is this area remote enough that harm could have come to Anne right there?

If Anne came to harm, this could have been near the park, or at an earlier or later point, and the perpetrator might have used the park to get rid of her belongings. The Blookerpark and especially the pond have been used for this before..

Possible scenario is: someone jumps from the bushes, grabs Anne and her bike, pulls them into those bushes. Later the perp leaves on Anne's bike and dumps the jacket, backpack and bike in the park.

https://www.ad.nl/dossier-vermissin...n-antwoorden-over-annes-verdwijning~a57e1335/

There is no indication that Anne has done anything to harm herself. Nor did she give the impression that she would want to disappear for a while. Anne also has a great sense of responsibility and wouldn't just stay away for a night. Because her bicycle was not found somewhere along the road or a cycle path, an accident is also excluded for the time being.
For this reason, a crime is now being considered as the most likely option.

BBM

oh no ... this doesn't look hopeful
are there a lot of murder/rape/kidnapping crimes in that city?

Its still rare, but this year the crime rate is already higher than in previous years and this year is not over yet.

A few months ago, 2 teenage girls, both 14 i believe, went missing, both found back murdered. Suspects are two teenage boys, one has nothing to do with the other although it happened in 2 cities near eachother. 2 weeks ago, a 14 yo kid killed both his parents, this one is really close to where i live, i was on the same school ( years ago ) as this kid and my neighbor is on the same school and talked to him a few days before he killed his parents. another 13 yo stabbed his mother almost to death one day later.

Was on the official Dutch police site 2 days ago, and there are many people missing, some already for decades but i wasn't aware of that. Also many children but i believe most are taken with their mother/father to another country. Some unidentified ( murdered ) people are also on that site. So sad that no one was missing them.

some stats:

in 2016 110 people were murdered, 76 men, 34 women.

in 2015 120 murder cases.

August stats show that in 2017 this year 93 people already have been killed, in august 2016 it was 79.

ETA: i'm talking about murder/missing/kidnap cases in general, not about this specific city.

Which clothing were found - was it her t-shirt and coat?
If so, I'm wondering if those came off in a struggle.

we do know that her jacket was found, also some other clothing, but not sure what clothing. they were talking about a tshirt earlier this week but police didn't think it was hers. no new update about this. They also believe thats its really her backpack that was found.

more:
https://nltimes.nl/2017/10/04/clothes-found-search-missing-utrecht-woman

I've just found this case. Looks like it may turn out to be a terrible outcome for this girl! How awful too for her friends and family. They must be out of their minds with worry.

Thank you Denise884 for all the updates you've kindly provided. Hoping against hope she will be found safely..

maybe its a stretch but found this:

Several women were bothered by a 19-year-old resident of the asylum seekers center in Zeist last week in the forest at Abrona care center in Huis ter Heide. One of the victims, 62-year-old Marian Bezemer, warns people for this.

Buzzer is very upset by the incident. The woman is co-owner of a fashion store in Soesterberg. Through stories of customers and acquaintances, Bezemer knows that she is not the only one who has suffered from the man. "I know from five other women that they were bothered by the same boy last week. With a good acquaintance of mine he even hit an arm around her and tried to kiss her. At another he suddenly stood behind her. Out of nowhere."

In the case of the three other women, the man, like Bezemer, tried to walk with them. "I have rarely met such a pushy man. The other women, their age varies from 30 to 60 years, do not want to walk anymore in the forest. Everybody is talking about it

Police spokesman Cornelie Hoogeveen announces that the intrusive man has been found in the meantime. It is a 19-year-old resident of the azc in Zeist. The district agent had a conversation with the young man and told him that his behavior was undesirable and giving the women a restless and scary feeling. The man admitted and understood that his behavior was undesirable and promised not to do anymore. The Central Organ Care Asylum Seeker (COA) is enabled and is alert to the behavior of the boy. The police will also keep an eye on them. "

https://www.ad.nl/utrecht/bewoner-azc-valt-vrouwen-lastig-in-bos-zeist~a484a2e4/

Sorry for the horrible translation, used google translate.

The boy didn't hurt any women, i hope thats clear. This happened last year at the same place.

I've just found this case. Looks like it may turn out to be a terrible outcome for this girl! How awful too for her friends and family. They must be out of their minds with worry.

Thank you Denise884 for all the updates you've kindly provided. Hoping against hope she will be found safely..

You're welcome.
It really is awfull. The whole country is upset and hoping for the best. Even her own parents no longer believe that she's still alive. How horrible but i'm afraid they're right. Today its been a week since she dissapeared. Her bike, clothing and backpack are found. but where is Anne? Where is her phone?

[video=twitter;916590199097954305]https://twitter.com/JiriGlaap/status/916590199097954305[/video]

The police are giving instructions to the searchers

BBM

Searches for Anne have resumed today. Lots of volunteers, the Red Cross has also joined. The area of interest is the Blookerpark and the streets nearby. Gardens are being searched.

Searches for Anne have resumed today. Lots of volunteers, the Red Cross has also joined. The area of interest is the Blookerpark and the streets nearby. Gardens are being searched.

Here's another article on that: https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/553269/rode-kruis-helpt-ook-bij-zoeken-naar-anne

I'm happy to see they are conducting what looks to be very thorough grid searches. She's there somewhere. Don't forget to look up (although I do not think she harmed herself, who knows what they did to her).

(ETA reading my own post - I hope I'm wrong but I really don't think she's out there alive. :( )

Followed this from the day she went missing. Good to have a thread here for Anne. Everything is not looking good for her at all..... I read about a robbery on the same day (3? persons robbed a guy from his backpack and bike) which was very near her stuff being found. I thought LE had special interest in that robbery in relation to Anna missing? Is there any news on that? Poor sweet woman...just doing a biking route in the country side of The Netherlands. It's is such a shame for Anne and also for our country....always has been pretty safe....Murders of innocent girls and executions are adding up.....pffff I'm so very concerned for Anne. And I'm also proud and glad LE, not to mention family, friends and all kinds of volunteers, took this serious from the beginning and immediately took steps in finding her, until this day.

Here's another article on that: https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/553269/rode-kruis-helpt-ook-bij-zoeken-naar-anne

I'm happy to see they are conducting what looks to be very thorough grid searches. She's there somewhere. Don't forget to look up (although I do not think she harmed herself, who knows what they did to her).

(ETA reading my own post - I hope I'm wrong but I really don't think she's out there alive. :( )

Meanwhile, it has started to rain and everybody out there is soaked ....

Citizen-reporters mention a lot of police activity in a certain area near Amersfoortseweg. I'm waiting for MSM to confirm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back