Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRIME

Aruba Mystery: What Happened to Missing Robyn Gardner?

[FONT=&amp]BY JEFF TRUESDELL•@JHTRUESDELL AND NICOLE WEISENSEE EGAN•@NWEISENSEEEGAN[/FONT][FONT=&amp]POSTED ON AUGUST 17, 2011 AT 7:30PM EDT

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Robyn Gardner was supposed to be in Orlando with her parents. At least that’s what she told her boyfriend, Richard Forester.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Then she told Forester she actually had gone to Aruba on a surprise family trip.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]In fact, the 35-year-old beautiful, blond Maryland woman with a radiant smile had traveled to the Caribbean with a man named Gary Giordano, a 50-year-old businessman also from Maryland with a disturbing past.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Now, Gardner is missing and presumed dead, Giordano is being detained, and questions are mounting about what happened during their island stay.<snip>[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]RELATED: Robyn Gardner Suspect Took Out $1.5 Million Accidental Death Policy: Report
http://people.com/crime/aruba-mystery-what-happened-to-missing-robyn-gardner/[/FONT]

Link to Robyn's thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Maryland-woman-missing-in-Aruba-2-Aug-2011-11

Poor Dave :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just heard the remains were not Natalee's. I'm not surprised, but I was hoping it was her. I feel terrible for Dave and Beth. Gabe always struck me as scam artist with his complaints about not being paid, etc. He's in it for money. He makes me sick as does that lunatic John Ludwig. I hope they both get arrested. I feel bad I even watched that documentary with all those sick stories JLG came up with.

Is there a connection between John Ludwick & Gary Giordano Thoughts please

GM seems to have a ton of supporters, everybody giving him pats on the back and sweet words of encouragement. It's crazy in there, hard to keep up with him.

GM seems to have a ton of supporters, everybody giving him pats on the back and sweet words of encouragement. It's crazy in there, hard to keep up with him.

Thats the bad thing about Facebook, social media in general, IMO. Who knows?

Is he still doing all those videos? Also, is he still saying he has 'big news?' I ask because I think someone who can get on his FB page, should try to keep an eye on what he's saying and doing. I don't trust him and I think 'give him enough rope and he'll hang himself.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/bone-dna-aruba-natalee-holloway_us_59dbd504e4b0208970cefc11

Whose Bone Was Found During The Aruba Search For Natalee Holloway?
10/09/2017

"Madrigal, who now claims to know where Holloway&#8217;s remains are, told HuffPost he will reveal the location only if he is compensated.
Madrigal directed further inquiries to Eliot Benton, whom he identified as his manager.

Benton, who appears to be associated with Ward, said he is working on a documentary about the Holloway case.

&#8220;If the Huffington Post were interested, I&#8217;m pretty sure it could be arraigned,&#8221; Benton said. &#8220;If you came up with like
$5,000 [and gave] $2,500 to Gabriel and $2,500 to John, that would probably cover it.&#8221;

The $5,000, Benton said, would be in addition to any travel expenses the men would incur in revealing the location
of the bones. HuffPost does not pay for interviews.

Benton also claimed to have inside knowledge that the mystery DNA is now being compared to Robyn Gardner,
a 35-year-old Maryland woman who vanished in Aruba five years ago. Kolowski has not verified that claim."

same

a
r
t
i
c
l
e

"Ludwig did not respond to a request for comment,"

Is he still doing all those videos? Also, is he still saying he has 'big news?' I ask because I think someone who can get on his FB page, should try to keep an eye on what he's saying and doing. I don't trust him and I think 'give him enough rope and he'll hang himself.'

Yeah he sure is still doing videos and claiming to have "big news" that he can't share. He's also quite busy blocking people - and talking about blocking people - for even the slightest infarction in his rules.

has dave commented anywhere about the results?

heyya redheadedgal

A couple weeks later and the Oxygen documentary
has really soured.
Now this attempt to shuffle the bone
into RG's disappearance.

DH has to distance himself

ty Gnatcatcher
for the update

I was listening to one of his videos
before his FB became private.
It was the story of his hay distribution
business/ scheme,
the hay,
the dead horse,
and iirc a mob connection.

I just droned out while listening...
So kudos to the followers and sleuthers among them,
that can persevere in that intellectual sweatbox.
Think it's important to monitor and document.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/bone-dna-aruba-natalee-holloway_us_59dbd504e4b0208970cefc11

Whose Bone Was Found During The Aruba Search For Natalee Holloway?
10/09/2017

"Madrigal, who now claims to know where Holloway’s remains are, told HuffPost he will reveal the location only if he is compensated.
Madrigal directed further inquiries to Eliot Benton, whom he identified as his manager.

Benton, who appears to be associated with Ward, said he is working on a documentary about the Holloway case.

“If the Huffington Post were interested, I’m pretty sure it could be arraigned,” Benton said. “If you came up with like
$5,000 [and gave] $2,500 to Gabriel and $2,500 to John, that would probably cover it.”

The $5,000, Benton said, would be in addition to any travel expenses the men would incur in revealing the location
of the bones. HuffPost does not pay for interviews.

Benton also claimed to have inside knowledge that the mystery DNA is now being compared to Robyn Gardner,
a 35-year-old Maryland woman who vanished in Aruba five years ago. Kolowski has not verified that claim."

gabriel.jpg

That was harsh.

The majority of MSM has refered to GM as an
'informant'.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/10/03/new-heartache-for-natalee-holloways-family
"A stool pigeon named &#8220;Gabriel&#8221; led the two men to the remains."

Now JL and GM's interests
seem to be represented by a shared manager?
Eliot Benton?
The very least JL,
shares the monitary gain.
But GM had commented that Ludwick had sign his rights to any video
over to GM.

That was harsh.

The majority of MSM has refered to GM as an
'informant'.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/10/03/new-heartache-for-natalee-holloways-family
"A stool pigeon named “Gabriel” led the two men to the remains."

Now JL and GM's interests
seem to be represented by a shared manager?
Eliot Benton?
The very least JL,
shares the monitary gain.
But GM had commented that Ludwick had sign his rights to any video
over to GM.

Benton also appears to work with Ward. Check out the name at the bottom of this presser and then go to the domain listed in Benton's email.

i googled the 850 number it's florida. but there's no search result for an eliot benton anywhere other than connected to ward/madigal. i find it odd for someone who's supposably a professional ... also, ward's business is in georgia... why a florida number?

Lots of Info on G not so much on JL It had been said by G on one of his long *advertiser censored* video by his followers

One thing about his followers they talk a lot after he blocked's them :)
John was there in Aruba when Robyn became missing
I wonder how may body's are buried at J Aunts house maybe J is the dead body dumper
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member