GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

Kratz, 20, walked with a limp in and out of the courtroom in Doylestown and his lawyers said he suffered serious injuries in an unrelated shooting in Northeast Philadelphia a few months prior to the Bucks County murders.

"Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in March, which apparently he was shot 19 times," one of his attorneys, Neils Eriksen said following the hearing.

[video=twitter;905876038139473920]https://twitter.com/nbcphiladelphia/status/905876038139473920[/video]

I tried extensively researching that shooting Kratz was allegedly in and could not come up with anything, dating back to July. There is no trail whatsoever. I find it curious that CD's attorneys would have him waive his prelim even though he will be tried. There also has been quite a lot of attorney shifting up until this date with all of the victims. MS was the only one initially to announce retainer of council back in July but nothing else has relly been said about who has what representation.

I also read today that there will be additional Civil Suits that will follow the criminal trial.

Does anyone know if the autopsy reports have been released?

Marking my spot.
Haven't forgotten about these young victims. :(

Kratz, 20, walked with a limp in and out of the courtroom in Doylestown and his lawyers said he suffered serious injuries in an unrelated shooting in Northeast Philadelphia a few months prior to the Bucks County murders.

"Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in March, which apparently he was shot 19 times," one of his attorneys, Neils Eriksen said following the hearing.

[video=twitter;905876038139473920]https://twitter.com/nbcphiladelphia/status/905876038139473920[/video]

Such a weak chin in this photo. Makes him appear easily led. Can't be too bright either, caught stealing so many times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Richrd for the date of the arraignment!

Such a weak chin in this photo. Makes him appear easily led. Can't be too bright either, caught stealing so many times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He reminds me of the typical neighborhood low life who is always scheming his next crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google Alert - sharing

http://www.theintell.com/news/crime...cle_f746defe-a54b-11e7-8fee-7f7b5b0e7165.html

Formal arraignment hearings for accused Solebury killers Cosmo DiNardo and Sean Kratz have been postponed until mid-December.

Previously scheduled for Oct. 6, the cousins now are set to appear Dec. 14 before Bucks County Judge Wallace Bateman Jr. The delay affords prosecutors extra time to decide whether to seek the death penalty against Kratz.

No way!!

A Northeast Philadelphia man who has been missing since spring walked into a New York City hospital on Thursday. Timothy Ceaser reportedly walked into the hospital in a state of confusion. Details on where he has been for the last several months have not been released.

I was just going to post that. :)

No way!!

A Northeast Philadelphia man who has been missing since spring walked into a New York City hospital on Thursday. Timothy Ceaser reportedly walked into the hospital in a state of confusion. Details on where he has been for the last several months have not been released.

Didn't he have a thread here?

Google Alert - sharing

http://www.theintell.com/news/crime...cle_f746defe-a54b-11e7-8fee-7f7b5b0e7165.html

Formal arraignment hearings for accused Solebury killers Cosmo DiNardo and Sean Kratz have been postponed until mid-December.

Previously scheduled for Oct. 6, the cousins now are set to appear Dec. 14 before Bucks County Judge Wallace Bateman Jr. The delay affords prosecutors extra time to decide whether to seek the death penalty against Kratz.

That's a week from today at 1:30 EST.

:bump:

Just a reminder!

Thursday, Dec. 14th:
*Arraignment Hearing (delayed from Oct. 6th) @ 1:30pm ET - PA - Jimi Tara Patrick (19), Mark R. Sturgis (22), Thomas C. Meto (21) & Dean R. Finocchiaro (18) murdered (July 5-9, 2017) - Cosmo DiNardo (20) (confessed in exchange for DP off table) accused of 4 counts of 1st deg murder, abuse of corpse, robbery, illegal poss. of weapon & conspiracy (with cousin, Sean Kratz (20) 8-30 update: New lawyers for SK who is also accused of killing 3 of the men (CD killed a 4th man w/o his cousin's help during the same week.
9/7 Update: Cosmo waived his preliminary hearing, which happened at 11am/no future court date given; Sean will appear at 1:30pm/Sean charged with 3 counts 1st deg murder, abuse of corpse, robbery & illegal poss. of weapon & conspiracy. 9/30 update: Arraignment delayed - Previously scheduled for Oct. 6, the cousins now are set to appear Dec. 14 before Bucks County Judge Wallace Bateman Jr. The delay affords prosecutors extra time to decide whether to seek the death penalty against Kratz.

:judge:

I have forgotten details of the aftermath...apologies if this is common knowledge.
I'm curious if they are being tried separately or together. If neither confessed to the actual murders will prosecutors be able to get a conviction if evidence doesn't point to specifically one of them?

I can’t wait for those boys to get their justice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not heard a peep out of this case in the news. Lock 'em up and throw away the key, 2 less sickos walking the streets. What a waste of young lives, getting involved with this creep Cosmo.

I have not heard a peep out of this case in the news. Lock 'em up and throw away the key, 2 less sickos walking the streets. What a waste of young lives, getting involved with this creep Cosmo.
Was just thinking about this case yesterday. Wondering if they ever made any arrests. So they arrested the two boys. Did they ever figure out why this happened? So sad.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back